Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    you won't be able to solo any last expansion content at max level
    you need to wait 2 expansions before you can solo stuff
    That's literally not true.

Mione soloing Gul'Dan

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    you won't be able to solo any last expansion content at max level
    you need to wait 2 expansions before you can solo stuff
    ...Warlords of Draenor says hi...you can LITERALLY solo most of the raid content and 2 man a good chunk of it on Mythic...with basic gear

Deleted
    I don't think you will ever solo him, because you'll always have the Titan Pantheon there imprisoning him or whatever it is they are doing ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    Did you spend your entire time playing God of War screaming at the television because it was so unrealistic that you were beating up gods?
    What the hell? The entire point of this thread just flew over your head. By the way Kratos is a Demi-god. In-universe he is capable of such things. We're talking about game mechanics here.

Everything in the game will be soloable at some point. The lore is over once the expansion ends though, so its not relevant in that way, if that is what you are trying to hint at.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Your first WoW expansion is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    I'm not talking about it being a stretch, I'm just saying you shouldn't use "realism" as an excuse to push any arguments to the side because in-universe consistency is the realism that applies to each specific universe. Claiming literally ANYTHING could happen because realism is like claiming ANYTHING can happen because "plot". It's a bad excuse and a lazy cop-out

Whether it applies here or not is irrelevant. I suppose it doesn't because the power of each individual Titan has been heavily retconned over time but that's also an awful excuse to explain why we fight Titans, they're supposed to be planet-level beings, I hope there's some sensible reason that they've been brought down to more "mortal" levels.
    The Titan's power was never retconned, PLEASE learn what that word means. We've been flat out told that their planet sized bodies were destroyed by Sargeras. We are fighting their souls, who have been undergoing constant torture for over 25,000 years and are close to breaking, considering two of them already have.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    What the hell? The entire point of this thread just flew over your head. By the way Kratos is a Demi-god. In-universe he is capable of such things. We're talking about game mechanics here.
    The entire point of the thread was it being silly to solo Sargeras. I was saying there was nothing silly about it, it's the nature of the game. Point not missed at all.