Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Don't know if it was posted yet but this was the leak, way before Blizzcon:
    This image is going to be like the L e g i o n reply to the Legion leak all over again, isn't it? I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    We literally learned from the pre-7.3 scenario that Azeroth is fine and not really corrupted, just having some nightmares.

Doubt the sword killed it, especially when pulling out Y'shaarj didn't kill it.
    Who told us that she wasn't corrupted? Not being argumentative. I don't really remember. :|
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    do any of you have an idea how warzones work? I copied my thoughts from another thread:

any ideas?
    Dont know about the war thing but im 99.99% sure they said that undercity and teldrasil will be phased. Still want new players to get attatched to the zones so when they play high lvl it means something
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    Who told us that she wasn't corrupted? Not being argumentative. I don't really remember. :|
    Not sure either, but there is one of those Titan Maidens in that scenario that tells us everything is mostly fine, iirc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    We literally learned from the pre-7.3 scenario that Azeroth is fine and not really corrupted, just having some nightmares.

Doubt the sword killed it, especially when pulling out Y'shaarj didn't kill it.
    They said in the interviews and I think in one of the panels too that if the champions don't follow Magnis call, the faction that wins the war is going to get a dead planet and what that looks like you can see on Argus. Magni has been trying to get the faction leaders to help him, but they turned him down, so he talks to the champions and gives them the amulet ("Heart of Azeroth") as he hopes this is going to help him heal her. How exactly it is going to help they didn't say, at least not that I heard, only that if we don't, Azeroth is dead when the war is over.

Edit: and it's not because she is corrupted, but because of the wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    This image is going to be like the L e g i o n reply to the Legion leak all over again, isn't it? I like it.
    There actually were 2 leaks, from different guys, if i remember correctly xD we had 2 legit leaks and didn't realize it lmao

As for Kalimdor and Exodar - No idea, to be honest. Maybe the Draenei will try to secure the northern Night Elve zones (Ashenvale, Auberdine, etc.).

So far we only know of one Warfront, which is going to be the battle for Stromgarde in Arathi Highlands. But I'm fairly confident we'll get at least one other Warfront on Kalimdor. They are also nothing you quest or level in, these are mostly max Level PvE content.

Your lvl 110 - 120 expierencie will be mostly on Kul'Tiras/Zandalar, depending on your faction.
    They told us that both sides have one last bastion on the other continent, I think I read / heard somewhere that it's the Exodar on Kalimdor... This could also mean that, while these 2 cities (Silvermoon and Exodar) become VERY relevant again, both will also get a rework.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Hm good question, Be cool if we could get a replic Bow of Sylvs like Gul Dan. But reality im not sure what id want

i know not a companion. A murloc mount would be cool
    That would be great, but knowing Blizzard probably not.
    So you want to ride atop a Murloc?
    "Mrlrlgllrlglgrlrlglrlrglrggggg!!!"
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Dont know about the war thing but im 99.99% sure they said that undercity and teldrasil will be phased. Still want new players to get attatched to the zones so when they play high lvl it means something
    Yup max lvl phased

But they also said some areas will be perma changed in pansers interview
    #TeamSylvanas

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    They told us that both sides have one last bastion on the other continent, I think I read / heard somewhere that it's the Exodar on Kalimdor... This could also mean that, while these 2 cities (Silvermoon and Exodar) become VERY relevant again, both will also get a rework.
    No, they've already stated in several interviews that there are no current plans to update Silvermoon or Exodar - which is fine, in my opinion, since most of the time will be spent in Zul'dazar and that alliance hub which its name escapes me at the moment.

No, they've already stated in several interviews that there are no current plans to update Silvermoon or Exodar - which is fine, in my opinion, since most of the time will be spent in Zul'dazar and that alliance hub which its name escapes me at the moment.
    Boralus. That makes the Siege of Boralus dungeon more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    Boralus. That makes the Siege of Boralus dungeon more interesting.
    Still curious how they are going to turn this into a Horde dungeon as well, without them turning Horde chars into Alliance in disguise dudes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    That would be great, but knowing Blizzard probably not.
    So you want to ride atop a Murloc?
    "Mrlrlgllrlglgrlrlglrlrglrggggg!!!"
    I wish theyd stop being stingy on murloc stuff
    #TeamSylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    Still curious how they are going to turn this into a Horde dungeon as well, without them turning Horde chars into Alliance in disguise dudes.
    I think they said Horde only dungeons and the other side will have the same as well.
    For the Horde!

Maybe it is different per faction. The Horde version shows us breaking in, while the alliance one shows them stopping us. Or, maybe the end guy has something the Horde needs, whereas the Alliance just wants to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    They said in the interviews and I think in one of the panels too that if the champions don't follow Magnis call, the faction that wins the war is going to get a dead planet and what that looks like you can see on Argus. Magni has been trying to get the faction leaders to help him, but they turned him down, so he talks to the champions and gives them the amulet ("Heart of Azeroth") as he hopes this is going to help him heal her. How exactly it is going to help they didn't say, at least not that I heard, only that if we don't, Azeroth is dead when the war is over.

Edit: and it's not because she is corrupted, but because of the wound.
    Sounds straight forward. We absorb her energy back into this trinket that conects it back to her. As a side effect of it empowers the ppl who wear it.

Basically the "we are the final titan" theory but with our titanic energy around our necks rather than fused with us
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    So how will these be obtained?
    Like through the pre-patch or Battle for Azeroth content?

For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So how will these be obtained?
    Like through the pre-patch or Battle for Azeroth content?

I believe they said those were Warfront rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dude rcshaggy's at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    I believe they said those were Warfront rewards.
    Sorry...I didn't look into all the content Battle for Azeroth had.
    Thanks...for clearing...<3 Wasn't too sure...
    For the Horde!