Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GorkAndMork View Post
    Abortion means more dead Americans, pro-life means fewer dead Americans. Abortion means being okay with dead children.
    Nope just dead female americans on that second part

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

If you think run restriction will stop violence, I can only LOL at that, when there are countless violent acts that have been done without guns
    Nobody things that gun control will magically remove violence from the society, however, a gun has a lot more potential for destruction than other every day tools. The exception can be, like we have seen, hijacking heavy vehicles and ramming crowds at high speeds. Should we outlaw trucks? No, because they have a very important function. But a gun has just one use, killing things.
    Mother pus bucket!

Everyone says they can get a gun illegally like it is no big deal...I'm willing to bet 90% of those people have no idea how to get an illegal gun.

You guys know the black market isn't an actual place right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Everyone says they can get a gun illegally like it is no big deal...I'm willing to bet 90% of those people have no idea how to get an illegal gun.

Im going to the black market to get some eggs. Need anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Man, being logically consistent is awesome, you should try it.
    Not sure it's awesome since I am that way since I was born. Kappa

And I feel the hypocrisy of people who pro-gun ban and anti abortion ban. I guess you guys don't care about kids, only grown ups lifes that matter right?

Oh you still haven't realized that gun ban requires very strict border control to be effective, which means no more illegal immigrants. Uh-oh.
    Except anti abortion protects females of all ages, not just grown ups. Nobody is aborting kids, that would be murder and no longer abortion. Abortion happens before the child is formed, fun fact, which means it's just a bunch of cells and not a kid.

Not sure it's awesome since I am that way since I was born. Kappa
    Well, it's good to know you don't support restrictive immigration measures or banning abortion. After all, we wouldn't want you to be a hypocrite.

So let's summarize. A guy come up, shoot 25 people, then is stopped by one other guy, and it's ''the proof'' that good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns.

It's good to know you don't support all those immigration restrictions the administration is pushing.
    Don’t even know about them. As I have said before, I don’t keep up with all things Trump like many do on this website. I don’t have TDS.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Yes.

- Pound of sugar
    - Loaf of bread
    - Aborted fetus
    - Oreos

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

- Pound of sugar
    - Loaf of bread
    - Aborted fetus
    - Oreos
    What kinda Oreos?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Nope just dead female americans on that second part
    Yeah, because 100% of unwanted pregnancies result in a woman's death, right? (??????)

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Don’t even know about them. As I have said before, I don’t keep up with all things Trump like many do on this website. I don’t have TDS.
    You don't keep up with immigration measures? That's sad, I guess you really don't care about the idea of losing liberty in the name of security. You really should try to be informed, especially when you talk about such things. I guess you don't give a damn about liberty, after all... sad!

10+ Year Old Account
    Popcorn...lots of popcorn.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

What kinda Oreos?
    Surprise me. I trust your judgment.

Sure, it’s in the new Dalaran sewers now. Been there about a year.

Yeah, because 100% of unwanted pregnancies result in a woman's death, right? (??????)
    Nobody said they did. It's nice to know you oppose the restrictions on abortion and immigration.

An older couple told the news how they lost 8 family members to this, including their pregnant grand daughter in law and 3(4?) of her children.

But we still have the same stale arguements by both sides with nothing done until next time.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-11-06 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprise me. I trust your judgment.
    Alright. I'll get the heroin oreos.

Well, it's good to know you don't support restrictive immigration measures or banning abortion. After all, we wouldn't want you to be a hypocrite.
    Well, I don't particularity care, but how's wanting less foreigners and wanting your gun at the same time is hypocritical? I'm not the one who justify my stance by moral stance on human's life or government's role in everyday life.