Thread: Line of Wrynn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Iirc Anduin found himself attracted to a draenei girl while being mentored by Velen in Azuremyst.
    Oh yeha i totaly forgot about that time.

Jokes aside, if he is a "priest" then its more or less implied that he wont sire any children? I recall that the human priests in wow also live a life in celibacy, but i dont know if the Draenei or even horde priests live by that standard

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post

Jokes aside, if he is a "priest" then its more or less implied that he wont sire any children? I recall that the human priests in wow also live a life in celibacy, but i dont know if the Draenei or even horde priests live by that standard
    No priesthood on Azeroth adherents to celibacy.

Even paladins (who actually make vows) can have families in wow. Otherwise princes wouldn't go around becoming paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Iirc Anduin found himself attracted to a draenei girl while being mentored by Velen in Azuremyst.
    We know he was looking up all that futa fanart.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    marrying Calia is the most legit thing he should think of right now, political marriage usually doesn't care about age or other taboos

so what if he marries a girl that is older than him by 18 years old? we still see that in our real world, but as a king he should.

i mean, his son could mix the line if Wyrnn and Menethil, and can claim both Stormwind and the fallen city of Lordaeron, and he can push to be the emperor of the humans
    That would actually be really interesting, while i hoping for a rebirth of Lordaeron, Another Human Empire would be sick. The first being the Arathorian Empire that which also could have survived if Lothar had not died -.-.

But i think the chans for that to happend is pretty much zero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Dream: King Wrynn opts for diplomatic solution with Lordaeron, forms personal union. Anduin forced to marry teenage undead princess. (DaveKosak)
    Could still happen.

There's no indication any religion in Azeroth has vows of celibacy as a default, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    There's no indication any religion in Azeroth has vows of celibacy as a default, actually.
    It just seems that way because NElf druids run away to the ED for millennia.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    That would actually be really interesting, while i hoping for a rebirth of Lordaeron, Another Human Empire would be sick. The first being the Arathorian Empire that which also could have survived if Lothar had not died -.-.

But i think the chans for that to happend is pretty much zero.
    I really hope Lordaeron is rebuilt, even if it's just a part and the Forsaken end up retaking Undercity. I want my Seven Kingdoms: Stormwind, Lordaeron, Gilneas, Stromgarde and Dalaran for sure. Alterac is too far gone, so maybe Tol Barad (as a puppet kingdom or duchy of Gilneas) and...those Arabian-themed bandits in Tanaris?

What part of chronicles was retconned?

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Tess Greymane probably would make the most sense right now with Genn and Anduin so close and she's not a Worgen either so it wouldn't be weird.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    It just seems that way because NElf druids run away to the ED for millennia.
    Sylvanas stopped the wedding, Anduin invades just to get his zombie gf, Lillian voss or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    You're basing this on....what, exactly? Fanfiction and anything noncanon doesn't count.
    He is just pulling your hairs, why do you even bother?

Deleted
    A King without an heir is the King of nothing... because his powerful followers are all plotting to place themselves as his successor, while the others are bickering to attract the favors of the one they think will be the next king. The same problem a lame duck president is facing in democracy.

IMO, the best way to solve Anduin's heir problem and current inner conflict with crownship is to associate him with the right partner, a warrior queen... so he could focus on ruling, making treaties or leading masses in Stormwind cathedral while his wife would lead the army in time of war.

But which major lore character (I assume she have to be human and noble or there will be a problem of legitimacy for the heir) fit that profile, I can only see three:

Tess - As seen in legion she's not afraid of going to war and to lead the gilnean, have the right age and right species... the only problem: she's the only heir to Gilneas and who would succeed Genn if she become Queen of Stormwind
    Callia - She come from a very powerful family, with the right family name and have currently no kingdom to rule, but... she's not a battlefield commander and is a bit too old even if she still can produce a Wrynn heir
    Lorna - same as for Tess but I don't know if she's considered noble enough to be seen as a match for the King of Stormwind

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    If we're to take the ending of Son of the Wolf as canon, Anduin lives on to be an old man where he prepares to fight the Void with Velen aboard the Exodar.
    If it is, given what we now know about the Void and the Light, we'll have to stop him, or else reality would seize to exist as Light devours it. Expansion X - defeat Velen and Anduin!?

If this was a vision from Velen as seen from the perspective of the Light, that would explain it. It would simply be wrong, because the Light sees only half the truth. But it wasn't presented as if it was a vision, though it may very well be.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Tess Greymane probably would make the most sense right now with Genn and Anduin so close and she's not a Worgen either so it wouldn't be weird.
    Even if she were worgen it wouldn't be too weird. Worgen can assume their human form and the curse is not carried to offspring.

Anduin should make some manly babies with Calia Menethil. Much better claim on the lands of Lordaeron.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Even if she were worgen it wouldn't be too weird. Worgen can assume their human form and the curse is not carried to offspring.
    The Humans probably wouldn't want their king with a beast. If Anduin was a normal Human it probably wouldn't be a big deal, especially these days, but he represents the entire Human race and he has to fit that perfect image.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    The Humans probably wouldn't want their king with a beast. If Anduin was a normal Human it probably wouldn't be a big deal, especially these days, but he represents the entire Human race and he has to fit that perfect image.
    Like I said.

Worgen can assume their human forms.

Genn stays human most of the time, only transforming for combat (and even there he can restrain and stay human).

Tess could be afflicted with the curse and no-one would ever know it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anduin should bang Valeera. To hell worgens and MILFs!