Deleted

None of the new races on the horde side can be paladin.

After watching features trailer and i was super pumped about the new ailed races. So after looking at the website for battle for azeroth and the part of the allied races i was super bummed out that on the horde side you get no new options if you play a paladin. I hoped that the nightborne might be able to become paladins due the connection with the blood elf's which i assume is the reason why they join the horde, and the fact there are lots of night elf paladins in the lore now. Understandably the zandalari can't become paladins and i have say i'm not all that interested about playing a highmountain tauren which the horns could have easily been an horn option for the tauren race.

Is it confirmed Zandalari can't be paladins? I thought they hadn't put out a class list for them yet. There is an example in-game of a Zandalari paladin.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69927/zandalari-prelate

And none of the Alliance races can be Druid or Shaman (I really doub't Dark Iron Dwarfs can be Shamans).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    And none of the Alliance races can be Druid or Shaman (I really doub't Dark Iron Dwarfs can be Shamans).
    I think they will be able to.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Skull_Staff_of_Shadowforge

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Spirit_of_Shadowforge

His spirit uses Chain Lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by McCulloch View Post
    Ah, interesting. We'll see if it's possible. I imagine them rather as Warlocks or "dark magic users" instead of elemental users.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by McCulloch View Post
    Is it confirmed Zandalari can't be paladins? I thought they hadn't put out a class list for them yet. There is an example in-game of a Zandalari paladin.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69927/zandalari-prelate
    Walk in the Light, mon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Walk in the Light, mon

I don't want them to be paladins, and i have a feeling they are -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Ah, interesting. We'll see if it's possible. I imagine them rather as Warlocks or "dark magic users" instead of elemental users.
    I'm pretty sure Dark Irons will be able to be shamans, because of their previous connections to Fire Elementals.

I'd be down for Night Elves and Nightborne getting Paladins. I also think Lightforged Draenei should get shaman and monk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Walk in the Light, mon

That thing is going to give me nightmares lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    I'd be down for Night Elves and Nightborne getting Paladins. I also think Lightforged Draenei should get shaman and monk.
    There is no way Nightbourne will ever be paladin lol
    #TeamSylvanas

Deleted
    Zandalari and dark iron will be paladins, dark iron shaman too, only reason highmountain can't is because they have to balance number of classes between factions and lightforged can only be 5, if they add shaman to lightforged then maybe we can get hihgmountain paladins, i'll make thread about this in the beta phase hopefully they do it, 5 classes for 2 races is low as shit, it's awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    That thing is going to give me nightmares lmao

- - - Updated - - -

There is no way Nightbourne will ever be paladin lol
    Why not? Blood Elves already have it. Lore and NPCs are established for Night Elf rallies. What makes Nightborne different?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    the fewer the symbol of self-righteousness the better

Horde

I'm holding my breath for Zandalari paladin ... it seems an odd choice but more contrary a choice would be the introduction of six allied races with such limited class optimizations. Oh well, I guess I'll be a blood elf forever.

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not making Zandalari Prelates playable honestly sounds like a waste of time, there is only so many races that can be Paladin, especially on Horde side, so not giving it to one that has paladins in lore just doesn't make too much sense.

+ Imagine Holy Charger Raptors
    Space magic.

Deleted
    Zandalari had pallies as far back as vanilla. They called them "Freethinkers"
    Dark Irons spent the better part of vanilla worshipping Raggy. They better have freaking shamans.

Deleted
    cant wait for the new races even if they cant be paladin