Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account

Teldrassil is burned before Lordaeron is attacked

New post on Wowhead

Yeah, though I honestly believe that Forsaken or Sylvanas in particular has little to zero influence when it comes to that attack. There must be some kind of explanation for what Horde has apparently committed there. I suppose there was a rebellion against her methods of handling things, and it resulted into what we saw happen to that tree, of course with a little push of encouragement from the old gods and their servants.

7+ Year Old Account
    Still probably not getting the full story. We will find out more when the book comes out
    #TeamSylvanas

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    or maybe she is just evil

For those who don't go to WoWhead, what's the post say?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles View Post
    For those who don't go to WoWhead, what's the post say?
    People who dont go to wowhead wont know lol
    #TeamSylvanas

5+ Year Old Account
    The WoWhead post discusses the same things that have been discussed in the "Who strikes first" thread to death.

1) Sylvanas and the Horde aren't mentioned in the interview.
    2) Based on the incredibly awkward sentence structure and the discussion of the cinematics he might just be talking about the order they were revealed in rather than canonical chronology.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    The WoWhead post discusses the same things that have been discussed in the "Who strikes first" thread to death.

1) Sylvanas and the Horde aren't mentioned in the interview.
    2) Based on the incredibly awkward sentence structure and the discussion of the cinematics he might just be talking about the order they were revealed in rather than canonical chronology.
    or maybe you are in denial

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    or maybe you are in denial
    Oh the Sylv is evil therefore she did it because i dun like her

Yawnnnn, heard this many times before.
    #TeamSylvanas

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Oh the Sylv is evil therefore she did it because i dun like her

Yawnnnn, heard this many times before.
    set up is possible, but true, I hate her guts

Why the hell should the Alliance attack Undercity?

Garrosh destroyed Theramore. Alliance stood by the side of the Horde and helped them fight Garrosh. They got nothing and asked for nothing after the destruction of Theramore. Sylvanas left the Broken Shore during battle and Varian got killed. The Alliance somehow accepted it and did not ask for compensation. Now Sylvanas is going to burn Teldrassil. Why the hell is she doing that? Excuse me but the Horde seems to be scum when she's following someone like Sylvanas after all the things the Alliance has accepted and not asked for revenge or reckoning.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

Garrosh destroyed Theramore. Alliance stood by the side of the Horde and helped them fight Garrosh. They got nothing and asked for nothing after the destruction of Theramore. Sylvanas left the Broken Shore during battle and Varian got killed. The Alliance somehow accepted it and did not ask for compensation. Now Sylvanas is going to burn Teldrassil. Why the hell is she doing that? Excuse me but the Horde seems to be scum when she's following someone like Sylvanas after all the things the Alliance has accepted and not asked for revenge or reckoning.
    Have you seen the Horde Cinematic? The horde was overrun. It was leave, or die. They didn't just "abandon" the alliance.

5+ Year Old Account

Teldrassil will burn.

Nothing says Sylvie does it but an image that shows her at the scene of the crime and a leak.

I still think there's a shot at it being justified...

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    Have you seen the Horde Cinematic? The horde was overrun. It was leave, or die. They didn't just "abandon" the alliance.
    Even then there's still Theramore. They're cowards and scum (at least Sylvanas and her followers when they mindlessly acknowledge what she's planning to do), easy as it is. Nobody with honor would do all of this. Nobody.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh thank god I'm not the only one who thought this was clunky as heck to piece through....
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Even then there's still Theramore. They're cowards and scum (at least Sylvanas and her followers when they mindlessly acknowledge what she's planning to do), easy as it is. Nobody with honor would do all of this. Nobody.
    Don't make your city a military target if you don't want to see it get rekt.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Don't make your city a military target if you don't want to see it get rekt.
    so when the terrorist bomb you, it's your fault

5+ Year Old Account
    America did it.

Twice.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    America did it.

Twice.
    murica is not exactly overflowing with honor

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    so when the terrorist bomb you, it's your fault
    Would you rather a horde of screaming green aliens and cows rape and pillage everything instead so your feels are intact?

Varian and Jaina made Theramore a military target by using it as a base for (unprovoked at the time) aggression in the Barrens. The nuke may have been overkill, but the act of attacking Theramore was perfectly legitimate. There's no dishonor anymore than there's dishonor in the Alliance bringing superior war machines to bear on Lordaeron. Don't start a war if you don't like being punched back.