10+ Year Old Account
    Busy weekend not caught up at all on everything that happened on Saturday and Sunday. Are we still cautiously realistic for the next expansion?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I don't think Ogres are ever going to be an Allied Race. They are either a "normal" race or never playabale at all.

The gimmick with Allied Races is that they are a somewhat twisted version of already existing races.

- - - Updated - - -

So far we know very little about them. Only that they exist, where they are and who visits them. If they offer any gameplay value at all is still unclear.
    If I had to take a guess at what the embassy is for, it'll be the place where Allied Races start. Where they "join the ALliance/Horde"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Busy weekend not caught up at all on everything that happened on Saturday and Sunday. Are we still cautiously realistic for the next expansion?
    Personally, even though I'm not terribly committed to the expansion theme, I am interested enough to keep playing. The fact that they are keeping a lot of the systems in place that I enjoyed with Legion is good. I'm cautiously optimistic about the Islands and Warfronts while dissatisfied with the implementation of Allied Races and Azshara being a "filler raid" as far as we can tell at this point in time.

The Heart of Azeroth and Azerite systems seem as though they still need a lot of development time. I was not at all impressed with the "Deep Dive" they did on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    I wonder how far will mythic Antorus players get with Aimed crits. My best so far was a bit over 5M, discounting extra vulnerabilities/boosts like Maiden's orbs (HC ToS gear)
    Also, nice avatar! All hail king Anduin!
    Thank you! I need to get a new signature going on too. Obviously that team was incorrect.

Yeah I'm only iLevel 900 with my Hunter but I'm seeing 2.5 million crits fairly regularly.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    I've seen that the characters created in BfA had an ilvl of 185? yet the journal showed that the antorus raid ilvl was about 200+ (I cant remember the exact numbers).
    I saw that screen, the character was in quest greens. So I would figure even an Antorus heroic geared player would be 200ish, and mythic probably 215ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityB View Post
    I saw that screen, the character was in quest greens. So I would figure even an Antorus heroic geared player would be 200ish, and mythic probably 215ish.
    Found it!
    [/URL]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Thank you! I need to get a new signature going on too. Obviously that team was incorrect.
    Well, I'll make a second version of mine, with something like "no beta alliance" when beta opens...

Found it!
    Oh cool! I hadn't seen that conversion chart!

Found it!
    Niiiice. I read that article on Blizzplanet about how level 120 zones à la Suramar / Broken Shores / Argus were merely if not evoked, and his theory based on what they said about the phasing in Kalimdor and EK is that we're gonna reexplore old zones, revamped and affected by the war through the all expansion. I would personally LOVE this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Personally, even though I'm not terribly committed to the expansion theme, I am interested enough to keep playing. The fact that they are keeping a lot of the systems in place that I enjoyed with Legion is good. I'm cautiously optimistic about the Islands and Warfronts while dissatisfied with the implementation of Allied Races and Azshara being a "filler raid" as far as we can tell at this point in time.

The Heart of Azeroth and Azerite systems seem as though they still need a lot of development time. I was not at all impressed with the "Deep Dive" they did on Friday.
    I actually quite like the theme. I don't need an overarching bad guy. It's just some decisions that are really weird to me. And they seem really early in development which makes me really anxious for how long we have to wait.
    I'm not currently subscribed so it doesn't affect me as much but I fear for what it could mean for the game.

@Feali We were wondering earlier, is there any "Taylor Swift" typical dance move that could be added as an allied race dance? It would make a nice suggestion to them hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    @<a href="http://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=643366" target="_blank">Feali</a> We were wondering earlier, is there any "Taylor Swift" typical dance move that could be added as an allied race dance? It would make a nice suggestion to them hehehe!
    0:32+ and 1:00+

MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Why should Anet limit themselves?

To me it seems that they give us races that make sense for the current content - lorewise. I don't know about all the new races, but Alleria's story has a strong story-connection with the Voidelves, Zandalar with the new trolls, the Legion campaign already built towards Nightborne, the same with the Lightforged. I don't know how they will bring the Highmountain Tauren and the Dark Iron Dwarfs in this, but I assume it's also through a connected storyline.
    Highmountain, Suramar, Void and Lightforged introduction could also serve as closure to Legion storyline (that's why I think we will get them earlier, maybe even in 7.3.5 as pre-order bonus). Dark Irons will be somehow connected to Kul Tiras - we will have opportunity to get them during Alliance levelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Feali We were wondering earlier, is there any "Taylor Swift" typical dance move that could be added as an allied race dance? It would make a nice suggestion to them hehehe!
    I love Taylor with all my heart and more but she can't dance. Like at all. It's dorky and cute and I love it but she really can't dance <3

I love Taylor with all my heart and more but she can't dance. Like at all. It's dorky and cute and I love it but she really can't dance <3
    It's dorky indeed but look at Nyel's suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    0:32+ and 1:00+

It could work really well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's dorky indeed but look at Nyel's suggestion!

It could work really well.
    I want this. It's my favorite gif of hers:

can someone please link the source on zandalari druids? planning my new main for bfa and will start loremaster from scratch with new scaling, a source would be really appreciated, search didn't work. thx

So adorkable!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadava View Post
    can someone please link the source on zandalari druids? planning my new main for bfa and will start loremaster from scratch with new scaling, a source would be really appreciated, search didn't work. thx
    It was on twitter, sorry I can't find it right now.

7+ Year Old Account

I prefer this one:

#1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I prefer this one: TAYTAY&CAT
    This gif with the cat is GLORIOUS.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLostCo...66845671841794 Here’s the Zandalari Troll Druid Raptor Travel Form tweet.