5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Don't see you up here on the list, goat.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/misc.php...sted&t=2249901

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I made sure to bookmark it and screenshot it, such a nice speech(edit of a speech)
    207 posts on this thread, One-eyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well that's slightly disappointing. I feel like they should of just squished to early BC levels, so they don't have to worry about a squish for several years. Seeing me do 1 million crits are...well make me grin but also O.o
    Im not sure how muich more they could have squished tbh. At some point they might have to remove soem content from the main pool or keep it optional and reduce our level.

1-50 Cata
    50-55 Cata
    55-60 MoP or WoD
    60-65 Legion or BFA
    65-70 9.0
    70-80- 10.0 Raids from past tiers only have a 1 or 2 item level bump between tiers. 70-80 would still prob be cata item level then too tbh.

Deleted
    Just finished watching Jesse's interview with Ion (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkdTS_8Y61Q).
    It actually gives me a lot of hope that BfA is not as underdeveloped as we thought. (He mostly just avoided lore questions)
    And with each panel & interview I realize more and more that WoW is in pretty good hands at the moment.
    I had the same feeling. I just think they really fucked up their presentations. I mean, the art panels had more info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    He is, and I transitioned that power to him in all benevolence hehe. But yes, from all of us, Bjoramier is the one true shitposter.
    We are all his disciples.

For someone who is more technically savvy: how much of the preview was smoke and mirrors? Art wise I believe BfA had the most “complete” of any previous xpac reveal.

Every zone was shown I believe, felt like all the new models were in for the zones (minus a possible Zandalari ship upgrade). Plus 2 dungeons completely finished with no placeholders.

So was all that stuff done or did they just very carefully make it look as good as possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay im 14. I was at 22 or 23 a day or two before Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, are we shipping a 4 way relationship now, or are you talking about 2 separate couples?
    Two separate couples of course.

Wrathion and Anduin
    Mayla and Baine

A four way relationship with those people? That'd just be odd.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    We are all his disciples.
    That we are, brother.

Also I didn't say it earlier but: I'm kind of gutted we got Dark Iron dwarves before Wildhammers. I was hoping to get both at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    For someone who is more technically savvy: how much of the preview was smoke and mirrors? Art wise I believe BfA had the most “complete” of any previous xpac reveal.

Every zone was shown I believe, felt like all the new models were in for the zones (minus a possible Zandalari ship upgrade). Plus 2 dungeons completely finished with no placeholders.

So was all that stuff done or did they just very carefully make it look as good as possible?
    I honestly felt it looked fairly complete in that sense. I think the biggest thing I'm worried about are the actual systems at this point. It's possible some of the dungeons and most likely Uldir are not complete either.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Two separate couples of course.

Wrathion and Anduin
    Mayla and Baine

A four way relationship with those people? That'd just be odd.
    Indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post

Plus music was in, maps for at least 2 dungeons and 2 zones were in. That stuff happens in early beta. Beta could probably launch with 2 zones and 2 dungeons within a month. Not sure if it will, but Im down for a 7 or 8 month beta. Plenty of time for feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That we are, brother.

Also I didn't say it earlier but: I'm kind of gutted we got Dark Iron dwarves before Wildhammers. I was hoping to get both at the same time.
    I do kind of wish they would have just put up New character customization options and then put New neutral race, Nightborne. All tauren can be highmountain, all Draenei can be lightforged etc.

I do kind of wish they would have just put up New character customization options and then put New neutral race, Nightborne. All tauren can be highmountain, all Draenei can be lightforged etc.
    That's how I imagined it as well, but that would require "proper" new introductions, and nothing phased I presume?

10+ Year Old Account
    Plus music was in, maps for at least 2 dungeons and 2 zones were in. That stuff happens in early beta. Beta could probably launch with 2 zones and 2 dungeons within a month. Not sure if it will, but Im down for a 7 or 8 month beta. Plenty of time for feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

That sadly wouldn't have fit with their expansion line of "The world is taking sides..."

- - - Updated - - -

I think that would have made more sense for things like Dark Iron and Highmountain Tauren but then Blizzard wouldn't get any race change money. Yes, I'm cynical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I think that would have made more sense for things like Dark Iron and Highmountain Tauren but then Blizzard wouldn't get any race change money. Yes, I'm cynical.
    Ugh I am really upset over the whole idea of having to level these new races from 20.

Maybe I'm just being petty but it feels like a loooooong way to 120 from 20. And I don't quite know how it's going to feel leveling a Nightborne through Suramar. That's gonna be a bit odd.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    I had the same feeling. I just think they really fucked up their presentations. I mean, the art panels had more info
    He even mentioned that, how they wanted to focus more on getting the word out a few new systems, instead of talking about the Legion systems that are being updated. And even if they did have like 4-5 hours of wow panels, they couldn't mention everything in the timeframe. That is exactly why we have so much more relevant info in all the intervies.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

That's it for me tonight guys, tomorrow the exams start! Talk to you later, keep that train moving. Tchoooootchoooooo!

Just gonna leave this here.

https://i.imgur.com/7OA5481.jpg

They are updating the entire zone for the Warfront. My theory of them using this upcoming expansion's war as an in-game excuse to do a huge and total revamp of EK and Kalimdor in 2 expansions is gaining steam. Plus the Horde fricking burns down Teldrassil. Lore-wise, it's completely gone next expansion. They can't just phase it back in after the expansion is over. There's just no way.

They are preparing for a world revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I honestly felt it looked fairly complete in that sense. I think the biggest thing I'm worried about are the actual systems at this point. It's possible some of the dungeons and most likely Uldir are not complete either.
    Ya I’m sure not everything is done. Both raids feel like neither are close to being done most likely, (though they definitely could just be hiding some of it) and same with the dungeons.

But Suramar city was definitely not done at all at announcement and I forget about the rest of the zone. And they had placeholder models throughout much of testing iirc. (Both felskorn Vrykul and some of the Nightmare mobs) In the shots they showed it felt like most of the “complex” new mobs were finished, if not all of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    I almost forgot to mention something.
    @ercarp I had a dream that you got hired by Blizz as a logo designer and all the logos became shitty, pixelated angle shots. So we actually started believing in Logo leaks since it was the same quality or even better than Blizz's logos.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread