Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Druids are just more than Night elves alot of them are Taurens and trolls whos finaly loyalty lies within the horde and most of the druids are dead because of the nightmare and rest are busy cleasing val'sharah from the nightmares influence. So they don't have the number nor proper land the defend to take sides even if they wanted to and threw all the taurens and trolls out and they would just comeback with nighborne and highmounts taurens with a vengeance and Maiev and her watchers are in no place to help either it was stated that legion and Gul'dan wiped out most of them during demon hunters starting zone.

Also Ancients haven't taken sides in faction conflict since Goldrinn and Cenariuses death in wc3. So if they took sides nightborne could unsleah they mastery of arcade on burn the whole forest down and they would have to retreat towards the shore of val'sharah to which any horde fleets has easy access. Dreamweavers of Val'sharah won't take sides for the same reason Silver hand won't. Maiev probably just doesn't care about horde and alliance fighting either and Farondis has closer relationships to the nightborne than anyother alliance race and they are undead "which could be like our whole factions likes undeads they are our leader, join us".

only one on broken shore who has no reason to take sides in this conflict is odyn, but he might take because of I'gynoth's whispers which most likely refers to Anduin "Boy king servers at the master table, three lies will he offer you" and Odyn always would fight against old god servants in anyway. So most likely no force on broken isle would side with alliance because a)they don't have numbers 2) they made of both factions. When you take account that strongest forces on broken isles are the val'sharah and nightborne still and highmountain taurens are more numerous than either dreamweavers or wardens also they have drogbar and ebonhorn to help them.
    Druids are sworn to remain neutral in faction conflicts. It actually makes little game sense for druids to participate in any of the AvH conflicts. Plus night elf druids outnumber tauren/troll. A druid's final loyalty lies with nature, not faction. The main people you'd be looking to for support from Val'Sharah are the worgen and human settlements, not the druid. They'll easily align with the alliance.

Azsuna would likely not take sides quickly, but Farondis is heavily opposed to the Nightborne Elves, so he'd end up choosing the Alliance almost for that reason alone.

Highmountain belongs to the Tauren, so that will go Horde.

Suramar belongs to the Nightborne, so Horde.

Stormheim belongs primary to Odyn, who will likely remain neutral, possibly leaning alliance especially after Sylvanas attempted to imprison his Val'kyr.

But remember the alliance will also pick up the Dark Iron Dwarves, so all the resources of Blackrock, the Burning Steppes, and the Searing Gorge are at the their disposal.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Yeah and it's ruled by FOUR noble houses. Zandalar is ruled by God King Rastakhan.

speaking of which. That one noble SURE looks like a new Twilight Father note the eye stalk staff and the Tendrils on the robe and obligatory purple.

Oh I didn't notice that old godish armour and staff. If there's armour of that in the expac my shadow priest needs it! :O Of course let's not forget, concept art always looks better than the in-game version. I wonder if we will get some old god stuff on our horde islands as there were some Il'gynoth style tentacles shown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morinas View Post
    I think Horde will win the battle what we saw in the trailer. If the alliance wins it, it means the death or capturement of many Horde leaders/characters. So the Horde will win, but Undercity and whole of Lordaeron becomes basically ruined and nearly impossible to defend it any further, so the Horde simply gives up the terrority.

Or Sylvanas and the Horde army somehow manages to breaktrough the barricade and flee.
    State of Eastern Kingdoms

Undercity lies in ruins
    Eastern Kingdoms is controlled by Alliance
    Arathi Highlands is a key holding point.

For the Alliance!
    Undercity isn't defensible
    Threat of Horde remains
    Cut off the north, especially Silvermoon City

For the Horde!
    Make a stand
    Prevent the alliance from building up
    Launching point for Gilneas
    That indicates more that the alliance will get a narrow victory there but the city will stay disputed because it sucks as a fortress of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    Would be funny if the Horde said any false move and we burn this mother fucking tree to the ground!! Checkmate!
    And then you get wiped out by Malfurion, Cenarius and the dragonflights.

Teldrassil is not a real world tree and should've never existed. Nordrassil, though, is sacred.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Druids are sworn to remain neutral in faction conflicts. It actually makes little game sense for druids to participate in any of the AvH conflicts. Plus night elf druids outnumber tauren/troll. A druid's final loyalty lies with nature, not faction. The main people you'd be looking to for support from Val'Sharah are the worgen and human settlements, not the druid. They'll easily align with the alliance.

Azsuna would likely not take sides quickly, but Farondis is heavily opposed to the Nightborne Elves, so he'd end up choosing the Alliance almost for that reason alone.

Highmountain belongs to the Tauren, so that will go Horde.

Suramar belongs to the Nightborne, so Horde.

Stormheim belongs primary to Odyn, who will likely remain neutral, possibly leaning alliance especially after Sylvanas attempted to imprison his Val'kyr.

But remember the alliance will also pick up the Dark Iron Dwarves, so all the resources of Blackrock, the Burning Steppes, and the Searing Gorge are at the their disposal.
    Val'sharahs one little town would easily be wiped out and worgen population there is minimal at best.
    Farondis only said "thou they where once my kin they have become a threat I can't ignore" meaning them helping the legion. Also most night elves society is still heavily against arcade users which all of Farondis servants are and most of their population would only see someone who served Azsharas inner court originally on Farondis so they would hate him. Also it was never stated that he despised them just he doesn't like legion servants and nightborne are lead now by a person like Farondis who opposed his superiors decision to serve the legion and fought againts them.

Also Horde heroes helped Sylvanas with Eyir and Odyn didn't care. Also nearly all what Il'gynoth has come true in one or another way and only boy king is probably Anduin and Odyn does anything for safety of azeroth and for honor of pantheon so Anduin most likely is a puppet of the Old gods so in Odyns eyes he would danger to the safety of Azeroth and Odyn would do alot worse to anduin than did to helya just for questioning his decisions.

Alliance already had those, but Horde used alot of dark iron territories recources during second war and there probably still are fire elementals at the blackrock mountain and those metals recources there where used by Ragnaros for hunderss of years and not all dark irons are loyal to the alliance or Moira(though the dark irons might become debending on the quest) Also those areas had only metal then which was very important resource for the first Horde and they even whent to Dun morogh to get the so why would they go so far if those areas had enough remaining.

Also what good would the dark iron recourses do at the Broken isles they wouldn't have time to deliver them and Zandalaris navy could stop them and Ebonhorn could just take his dragon form and aid them also Zandalaris have alot of flying beast which rivaled the dragons so their recourses wouldn't help. Also if sylvanas wanted to he could have drogbar and highmountain tauren research the elementium for the which was nearly completed by dargruul and elementium armor in lore is really really strong. Like create elementium shredders thrall had to used dragon soul to get through one huge chunk of and that didn't even the harm DW so what weapon would the alliance have against elementium shredders?

Also Nightborne could go to tomb of Sargeras and take few of pillars of creation if they needed. That portals there is meangless now that legion is defeated.
    Last edited by Terongor; 2017-11-07 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Val'sharahs one little town would easily be wiped out and worgen population there is minimal at best.
    Farondis only said "thou they where once my kin they have become a threat I can't ignore" meaning them helping the legion. Also most night elves society is still heavily against arcade users which all of Farondis servants are and most of their population would only see someone who served Azsharas inner court originally on Farondis so they would have him. Also it was never stated that despised them just they he can't legion servants and nightborne are lead now by a person like him who opposed his superiors to serve the legion and fought back.
    I tried reading the first paragraph, but it is very hard to decipher your meaning. You often use pronouns without referencing something first, leaving your statements exceptionally ambigious. Sorry, but I'm not going to try to go through all that, I reread the first paragraph 5 times and still can't follow most of it. Didn't bother with the rest.

FYI, Val'Sharah is an entire zone, not a little town like you said? It's roughly the same size as the other 4 zones in the Broken Isles. I also googled that "quote" from Farondis, which doesn't exist anywhere on the internet except your post.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I tried reading the first paragraph, but it is very hard to decipher your meaning. You often use pronouns without referencing something first, leaving your statements exceptionally ambigious. Sorry, but I'm not going to try to go through all that, I reread the first paragraph 5 times and still can't follow most of it. Didn't bother with the rest.

FYI, Val'Sharah is an entire zone, not a little town like you said? It's roughly the same size as the other 4 zones in the Broken Isles. I also googled that "quote" from Farondis, which doesn't exist anywhere on the internet except your post.
    Nice making personal attack out of my dyslexia.
    Also it was never stated that Farondis hated the nightborne.
    "
    Prince Farondis says: The Nightborne Leodrath seems to have received reinforcements from Suramar. They have reason to believe that the renegade Nightfallen have come to Azsuna to escape their grasp.

Completion

Prince Farondis says: A pity that Leodrath escaped, but you've delivered a blow to the Nightborne that they will not soon forget. The denizens of Azsuna thank you. "
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Leodrath%27s_Kin

That was only thing which might be taken as he doesn't like nightborne, but doesn't seem to have any problem toward renegade Nightborne(Those that lead the nightborne now) Also that quote was said on whn those nighfallen WQ's pop up on azsuna. Not all of their quotes have being added to wowhead nor wowpedia and some of them haven't even being added because its just a repeat quests that happend on the zone(on wowpedia) and wowhead doesn't have all their quote.(they chance what they say on WQ's and zone questline even if they are the same)

Second in short NE cultures still hate Highbornes inner court(From WotA) Farondis was a part of that and a strong magic user so most of NE would hate him, just because they are racists still towards arcade users and probably didn't even hear about Farondises betrayal of Azshara. So tell where does it say that Farondis hates or dislikes Nightbornes? Farondis has alot incommon with new nightborne leadership than Alliance.

Second yes Val'sharah is a big zone but human population there are at best few shipfulls because they don't have those ships remaining nor do they have much fighting force remaining because of constant legion invasions and men of kur'talos. Also those humans where never fighters at the beginning they where refugees that escaped from Gilneas before worgen curse could infect them. Second most of Val'sharash Worgen are not human origin nor do they have anything common with Gilneans they are the druids that Malfurion imprisoned so they would fight againts him and he is a leader of NE's with Tyrande and Horde destroyed NE home so they should be thanking them.

Also I'gynoth has not lied to us even once and he states that "The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies will he offer you." https://wow.gamepedia.com/Il%27gynoth Only boy-king is Anduin and even if he servers OG without his knowlege Ody would kill him because Anduin threatens the safety of azeroth also Horde players helped Sylvanas try capture eyir and odyn didn't mind so he probably don't care about what Sylvanas did neither or if he does you can't prove it in anyway but I can prove that he doesn't care how Horde Player helped Sylvanas to capture eyir so there is good chances he just doesn't care what Sylvanas tried to do to Eyir

Also I have this Quote from this beginning which is even better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YgJhwKxYq0
    "It pains me to see my brethren reduced to such a state. There is nothing left for them but hunger. please but them to rest" He says so about nightfallen and that he sees nightborne elves as a whole his brethren.

Only thing I'm questoning is how you get to position of moderator in lore forums and you forget important texts from wq's that show lore eve though you probably have done the quest hundred times already and say something that contradicts lore without any real proof. Makes me think really much about the standards here.
    Last edited by Terongor; 2017-11-07 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Same way the Horde did when Perenolde let them through Alterac in the 2nd War. The Horde hadnt concquered or even really pushed far into Hillsbrad when they turned north through Alterac. The mental Gynmastics going on in your head are truly olympic worthy, i might add (somehow, Lordaeron City is the linchpin of the North even though its in both a territorially and militarily worthless position and newrly un-defendable, while you assert that Stromgarde, which is in both a militarily strong position and positioned for perfect territorial control - able to directly threaten Hillsbrad, Lordaeron/Silverpine (through Alterac), the Hinterlands, and the Plaguelands. Its also re-suppliable by sea, making a starvation siege untennable, and the surrounding terrain is not hospitable to an occupying army).
    Except the first time the Horde passed through Alterac was already after sacking of Southshore. When Perenolde let them? Near the very end of the war. And mental gymnastics? Don't use terms you don't understand. If your idea of mental gymnastics is claiming that Lordaeron is linchpin of the north then your comprehension of that term is fucking shit. Not that I called it that anyway. Also, the claim that a fortified position is nearly undefendable is patently idiotic. Then you add mountains, natural moat on one side and a lake.

And your grammar is fucking atrocious. I assert what about Stromgarde now? Because you don't actually even get to that, you only mention a bunch of side ideas of your own. Also, if Stromgarde is able to "directly threaten Lordaeron" and Silverpine because Alterac (not that there's a direct link between Alterac and Silverpine or Arathi), then Lordaeron is able to do the same, genius. And Silverpine. And Plaguelands. Arathi's threat to Hinterlands is defeated with a cave-in. So is its immense sea supply route (which, given its position near a narrow pass between Lordaeron and Khaz'modan, is also easily blockaded by sea). There's a wall between Hillsbrad and Arathi, mitigating that direct threat.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-11-07 at 01:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    Probably sylvanas revenge to genn for releasing valkyire in stormheim so she came to burn genn's tree and nightelfs were just in a way
    Sounds too underhanded, Idk soon(tm) we will find out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I mean all the surrounding zones near Darnassus are pretty depleted and wouldn't be hard for the Horde to take over anyway.

Darkshore is a fucking mess, Ashenvale is basically the Hordes anyway, same with Stonetalon, Azshara... Felwood I don't have a clue, nor do I with Winterspring. Feralas is the only place I can think of that would still have an Alliance foothold. Sylvanas could've done something with Teldrassil instead of destroying it, meanwhile Alliance have a new capital.

The zones in Lordaeron are pretty eh too though, mainly due to blight, but i'm sure the Argent whatevers will continue purifying the land in Lordaeron so in the end we'll probably be gaining more than the Horde. Not to mention Stromgarde and Gilneas. Maybe even Alterac and Stratholme. These are of course very big ifs..
    And meanwhile the horde got the well underneath hyjal and the new well at Silithus.
    Alliance got some shit plagued zones and broken and crumbling cities.

Defo a win for the alliance /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post
    And meanwhile the horde got the well underneath hyjal and the new well at Silithus.

Isn't the well kinda sealed through the tree?

I wonder if the Horde will ever get over the booty pain of seeing their strongest race get its teeth kicked in. Oh well. 1 like = 1 prayer. Sending out all my best for the Forsaken that are now without a home. Hopefully their plague will be more effective next battle.

First the Alliance strides into Orgrimmar as conquering heroes and now they wreck Undercity in the Fated Battle in Which The Plague Shall Vanquish All Foes. Poor fellers. Maybe the Horde can corner the salt market and just be economic powerhouses instead? Y'all have pretty primo supply as of late.

I don't believe the Cenarion circle will survive Teldrasill burning.

that would make Malfurion the ultimate bitch.

I find discomfort though that the entire Army of the Light joins the Alliance.

Thats quite a big fuck you to the Horde after Antorus guessing the Windrunner reunion doesn't go too well.
    yea because Suramar and Highmountain isn't a big fuck you to the Alliance?

Should've let that bitch starve with the rest of her filthy kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    The Horde get Highmountain tribes and the Nightborne, which is a double fuck you to the Alliance.
    congratulations another faction of mana addicts.

in all honesty we all know how this goes. blizzard will not alienate or bias one faction over another, due to obvious reasons. either will have wins and either will have lapses. both will have just enough mystery to not conclusively see who shot first, who lost, who won, who was honorable and who wasnt.

and before we know it. it will be time for the next expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post

Since Horde has such shitty land, why does the Alliance keep trying to conquer it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dissappointed in how they are desperatly trying in cinematic to make Anduin the Enigmatic God King now. when hes just a little impressionable bitch with more daddy issues than Garrosh now it seems wielding his light. Mending the entire battlefield in a heroic marry sue way more cringe than Thrall ever was. Lets talk about Alliance for a second. VOID Elves and LIghtforged Draenei. OK

Not only does it make the High Elves reason for leaving Silvermoon laughable and hypocritical. Their biggest foe should be the Light Draenei.

- - - Updated - - -

and because Nightborn Night elf models are the only way Alliance would ever get blood elf models

but lets be honest... they didnt get High Elves.

They god dreadlords without wings.
    totally agree. i am alliance and there are massive holes so far in this. so iam hoping that the novel and the expac will fix them properly. Honestly getting tired of Genn's warped ass thinking too. He is like Garrosh with fur.

As for andiun. i disagree with the marry sue thing people are making him out to be. the cinematic makes it look greater than what it is. honestly its just an aoe heal really. and finally, i believe at the present moment andiun is the only rational one in this whole scenario (again though who knows if the novel changes that). by rational i mean, that currently he is the only one who is looking at both sides of the coin before making a move rather than going "me horde me kill alliance for x y z" "me alliance, we kill horde for a b c".

Deleted
    WHERE THE PLAGUE AT?

Northern EK should be a rotting wasteland before it's turned blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    So far Horde gains more than it looses.

Classic.
    What has the alliance lost now if we look at the couple last xpac, a human king, think that's all.

On the other hand if you wanna look at the horde there alot of major character lost or mia.

Quote Originally Posted by Holywraths View Post
    What has the alliance lost now if we look at the couple last xpac, a human king, think that's all.

On the other hand if you wanna look at the horde there alot of major character lost or mia.
    I concur. Horde has lost so much more than the Alliance.

Their plague, their balls, their Lok'tar ogar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    congratulations another faction of mana addicts.

in all honesty we all know how this goes. blizzard will not alienate or bias one faction over another, due to obvious reasons. either will have wins and either will have lapses. both will have just enough mystery to not conclusively see who shot first, who lost, who won, who was honorable and who wasnt.

and before we know it. it will be time for the next expac.
    effectively they already do. Lorewise the Allianz doesn't even gets 3 new allied races, they get 2. Dark Iron Dwarves are members of the Alliance for years now, the only difference is that we players can play one now.