10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I almost forgot to mention something.
    @ercarp I had a dream that you got hired by Blizz as a logo designer and all the logos became shitty, pixelated angle shots. So we actually started believing in Logo leaks since it was the same quality or even better than Blizz's logos.
    LOL that made me laugh. Blizz hires me and the quality of their logos drops by 300% and turns into a pixelated shitty mess but for some reason no one (not even the art director) says anything. They just let it happen.

Truly the darkest timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    I'm going to kill every Tortollan I see as soon as they go live.
    You're pretty vicious for a Draenei even if you are a Death Knight...

Tortollans are cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    LOL that made me laugh. Blizz hires me and the quality of their logos drops by 300% and turns into a pixelated shitty mess but for some reason no one (not even the art director) says anything. They just let it happen.

Truly the darkest timeline.
    ROFL!!! I would feel so sorry for myself.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    You just linked me to a "no matches" page, so...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/...arneverchanges
    Then click on his latest posts.

Thread renamed? Did stuff about public testing come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Swarzey View Post
    Thread renamed? Did stuff about public testing come out?
    No, but it will definitely be early next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I always love your cave stories, I'm sure @Zoibert the Bear loves them too! Go ahead Hitei.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Pls explain.

I am extremely interested in caves. Not in speleological terms per say, but due to a rather odd interest of mine that is closely related to urination and BEARS.

Thx in adnvance and may salmen be in ur tables.
    So we know that Azshara is going to show up at some point during the expansion, tier two or otherwise. One would assume that such a patch would probably involved a new area (e.g. Thunder Isle, Broken Shore, Molten Front, etc, etc.).

There was a dev comment in response to a question about Azshara and underwater areas, where the dev (don't remember who it was) jokingly said they were going to add a ton of underwater zones because people loved them so much (or something to that effect). Which means that the area associated with her and that (presumably) raid will very likely not be underwater.

Now here is where it gets a bit more tin foily:

We have the maps for both Kul Tiras and Zandalar:

Neither of them at all resemble the map we got on the Kul Tiras set that has the tentacle/sea motif and the N'zoth iconography.

Which aligns with an old point I brought up: It makes no sense for Kul Tiras people to put a map of Kul tiras on their clothing. I guess you could make the argument that Kul Tiras has just been flooded and changed a great deal, but given that this armor map looks nothing like how we know Kul Tiras looked before the Catalcysm, and nothing like how it looks now, after: that seems a bit odd.

And then. I don't know if you guys have a Virtual ticket, but there was an odd moment during an interview with Afrasiabi, wherein they talk about Azeroth, and the following happens:

Afraisiabi: Look, Azeroth is a Titan. At the end of the day-- A Titan that in fact is potentially dying. We need to save this world, because, a dead Titan: do you know what that is? That's outland. That's a shattered world. That's Argus. And we don't want that to happen to our world, so we need to-- it's a fight on two fronts. On the surface and also... .. the heart of the world. The soul of the world.

I think it's likely we'll see multiple undeground zones as the later patches of this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    So we know that Azshara is going to show up at some point during the expansion, tier two or otherwise. One would assume that such a patch would probably involved a new area (e.g. Thunder Isle, Broken Shore, Molten Front, etc, etc.).

There was a dev comment in response to a question about Azshara and underwater areas, where the dev (don't remember who it was) jokingly said they were going to add a ton of underwater zones because people loved them so much (or something to that effect). Which means that the area associated with her and that (presumably) raid will very likely not be underwater.

Now here is where it gets a bit more tin foily:

We have the maps for both Kul Tiras and Zandalar:

Neither of them at all resemble the map we got on the Kul Tiras set that has the tentacle/sea motif and the N'zoth iconography.

Which aligns with an old point I brought up: It makes no sense for Kul Tiras people to put a map of Kul tiras on their clothing. I guess you could make the argument that Kul Tiras has just been flooded and changed a great deal, but given that this armor map looks nothing like how we know Kul Tiras looked before the Catalcysm, and nothing like how it looks now, after: that seems a bit odd.

And then. I don't know if you guys have a Virtual ticket, but there was an odd moment during an interview with Afrasiabi, wherein they talk about Azeroth, and the following happens:

Afraisiabi: Look, Azeroth is a Titan. At the end of the day-- A Titan that in fact is potentially dying. We need to save this world, because, a dead Titan: do you know what that is? That's outland. That's a shattered world. That's Argus. And we don't want that to happen to our world, so we need to-- it's a fight on two fronts. On the surface and also... .. the heart of the world. The soul of the world.

I think it's likely we'll see multiple undeground zones as the later patches of this expansion.
    Looks like it's a map of Kul'Tiras, but before it was shifted out to sea and land was raised.

It’s definitely an interesting theory and my only reason I disagree with it is this: I don’t think new zones will be added before we kill Azshara. It is a first tier raid the same way Nighthold was. So I don’t see any that happening for Azshara but I could if we go N’zoth hunting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to guess 8.1 might try to recreate Landfall so they might do some island and both factions fight over it. That's what I'm expecting.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm going to guess 8.1 might try to recreate Landfall so they might do some island and both factions fight over it. That's what I'm expecting.
    Tel'Abim hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Tel'Abim hype.
    would be fun if horde controlled the banana trading company
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    would be fun if horde controlled the banana trading company
    8.1 New Allied Race: Bananaren for Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    8.1 New Allied Race: Bananaren for Horde
    we have them, the hozen
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Speaking of Landfall, it wouldn’t surprise me if launch content actually resembles that. In 5.1 Horde and Alliance were after the Divine Bell (well, at least Horde, idk exactly if Alliance were originally after it, didn’t play Alliance side.). Something that tried to control Old God minions. The first raid is a Titan research facility. Wouldn’t surprise me if both, or particularly the Horde, try to use whatever is inside that facility in their war. And that’s the story of why we go down there.

Tl;dr, we are going to raid Ul’dir to obtain a powerful artifact to use against the opposite faction. There’s no possible way that can go wrong. /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    we have them, the hozen
    Nah the Hozen are the cousins of Bananaren, Hozen never learned to stop eating poo.

Looks like it's a map of Kul'Tiras, but before it was shifted out to sea and land was raised.
    They look completely different.

7+ Year Old Account
    Saw the title change, got excited for the Alpha to have started lol
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    They look completely different.
    Don't expect it to be 100% accurate to the chronicle map.

Especially after this.

Point being they look very similar and easily could be Kul'Tiras before deathwing fistfucked it.

Don't expect it to be 100% accurate to the chronicle map.

Especially after this.

Point being they look very similar and easily could be Kul'Tiras before deathwing fistfucked it.
    Ehhh. Kul Tiras' pre Cata shape is pretty consistent:
    Warcraft 2 manual:

RPG Lordaeron map:

Those two maps are clearly different. Nowhere has Kul Tiras ever had a second landmass south of it or been divided by a channel--in fact the entire southeastern side of the armor map shouldn't exist if its Kul Tiras, which has always been depicted as having a concave coastline on that side, not a totally convex and jutting one. It has a new island/cut off point off the northwestern coast that doesn't exist for Kul Tiras, and the penninsula part is just way off. It looks more like upside down STV than Kul Tiras.

Actually i wonder if Crestfall and Zul'Dare also shifted with the mainland.

They could have possibly faction separate content patches.