Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Did you not look at the post you quoted before this one where I said the Broken Isles should have looked like this, which is the only Broken Isles we're discussing right now
    That (and the Kul Tiras map) look more like a flooded island than a chain of isles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Ahahahahaha.
    The #NoBetaClub is no longer horde only you scum!
    FOR THE FUCKING BAD ALLIANCE!
    ofc everything the horde has the scum boys must have too....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    And do not judge my decision. Even if my avatar is a Blood Elf, It is also a Death Knight. And Death Knights are neutral.
    As you can also see, my Location is Ebon Hold, the Sanctuary for both Horde and Alliance Death Knights. So, therefore, it is neutral.
    neutrality is a lie! in vanilla my druid was ganked by another (feral) druid in MOONGLADE! the sanctuary for druids. since that day its "KILL EM ALL!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    It’s so very hard to try to judge power of in game factions. On paper the Horde allied races give waaaaay more power than Alliance. Horde gets the entirety of Suramar which is huge and Highmountain isn’t small either.

Alliance gets a couple of exiled Elves and a small space ship.
    I'm not sure I agree with you here. Suramar lost a lot with the Legion invasion as far as resources and troops go, plus most of the populous is trying to figure out how to make their way in the world after losing the Nightwell. The Highmountain Tauren seem to have a ton of troop resource issues given how often Mayla overextends her troops and gives us a new world quest. Plus, their weaponry while advanced seems a bit primitive compared to some of the things you might get from Gnomes & Goblins. Zandalari are honestly a bit of a wild card here.

Meanwhile, the Alliance got an Army that has been fighting the Legion for 1000 years and is extremely well trained. They likely will come with a ship that has highly advanced weaponry and have had their bodies rebuilt by Naaru to be near invincible. The Alliance also gets a section of Blood Elves that they steal from the Horde, then infuse with the power of the void. This means they get potential enemy secrets as well as Void-infused extra strength Blood Elves. Dark Irons may or may not be strong these days, it's hard to tell what things have happened with them in Blackrock Mountain.

The Army of the Light was mostly just doing guerilla hit and run attack’s mostly though. And their ship got destroyed pretty easily so the Vindicaar is probably equally vulnerable (side note, after spending what will likely be many months on it, I will happily blow it out of the sky too). There’s just not many of them left.

The Nightborne and Suramar though have a lot of technology even without the Night well and there’s plenty of them. And that’s even ignoring the Highmountain.

I’m not counting the Zandalari because they are equaled by the houses of Kul’Tiras while the Dark Irons have been truly been part of the Alliance since near end of MoP so that’s not really an addition at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    did alpha invite go out already or something damn

There goes the dwarf again.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Bjoramir was fun while he lasted.

At least he got to relish in his victory.

Also I just noticed that odd land bridge with docks from the trailer world map isn't there in the zone map. Ugh, Blizz just show us where the new capitals are.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I did not know the Horde has access to Legion's fel cannons . . .

But yeah, the Horde gets three very fleshed out races, the Alliance gets two small groups of people (though largely elite) and the Dark Iron (who are already Alliance).
    That makes me wonder - will the goblins ever use that huge cannon in Azshara or is it just decoration after all? By the looks of it, this thing could do sweet things to Stormwinds new park.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Also I just noticed that odd land bridge with docks from the trailer world map isn't there in the zone map. Ugh, Blizz just show us where the new capitals are.
    Yeah I miss him already.

What you talking about Slowpoke?
    Mind me asking...
    For the Horde!

Dayum, those glaives briefly visible in that Swifty video are looking crisp.

10+ Year Old Account

You mean the victory where he won an argument against a point I wasn't making?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Yeah I miss him already.

What you talking about Slowpoke?
    Mind me asking...
    The bridge that crosses the Tiragarde Sound.

Looks like it has docks on the side of it.

But that whole structure isn't there in this image.

- - - Updated - - -

No the Lordaeron thing.

10+ Year Old Account

Just because there aren't bridges on the concept map doesn't really mean that there are no bridges there. I mean, there are plenty of landmasses on that map with no bridges connecting them but I'd still be willing to wager that Kul Tiras will have bridges. The concept map should be interpreted as something that portrays the definite natural landmasses of the continent, which doesn't include things like bridges which, from a level design standpoint, can be moved around pretty easily.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -
    Maybe it will have the bridges there so people can travel between the places to get to the main city.
    Or could do the Twilight Princess thing too in which the bridge gets destroyed or something like that.

Going to level in Zandalar since I am Horde and going through at high level to the other zone, but where do you think Boralus the Kul Tiras Capital is going to be?
    Would make sense if there was a bridge so they can deliver the supplies to the main city to the other places who needs it.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Maybe it will have the bridges there so people can travel between the places to get to the main city.
    Or could do the Twilight Princess thing too in which the bridge gets destroyed or something like that.

Going to level in Zandalar since I am Horde and going through at high level to the other zone, but where do you think Boralus the Kul Tiras Capital is going to be?
    Would make sense if there was a bridge so they can deliver the supplies to the main city to the other places who needs it.
    Well we know Boralus is in Tiragarde Sound. Guessing it's on the east side of the map since it'll likely have our naval connection.

Probably near the bridge, if not right on it. Since I BELIEVE Blizz said Freeport is in the south.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we know Boralus is in Tiragarde Sound. Guessing it's on the east side of the map since it'll likely have our naval connection.

Probably near the bridge, if not right on it. Since I BELIEVE Blizz said Freeport is in the south.
    Well still I am sure the main city and the other places in the zone will have bridges you can cross to get around.
    Zandalar will probably have them same to get to the other zones.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Actually i wonder if Crestfall and Zul'Dare also shifted with the mainland.

They could have possibly faction separate content patches.
    Crestfall near Zandalar and Zul'dare near Kul'tiras just so its a change of scenery.

10+ Year Old Account
    He won regardless, that is what matters.

Don't worry about your loss, at least you didn't get banned!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    The Army of the Light was mostly just doing guerilla hit and run attack’s mostly though. And their ship got destroyed pretty easily so the Vindicaar is probably equally vulnerable (side note, after spending what will likely be many months on it, I will happily blow it out of the sky too). There’s just not many of them left.

The Nightborne and Suramar though have a lot of technology even without the Night well and there’s plenty of them. And that’s even ignoring the Highmountain.

I’m not counting the Zandalari because they are equaled by the houses of Kul’Tiras while the Dark Irons have been truly been part of the Alliance since near end of MoP so that’s not really an addition at this point.
    Largely, but even 1000 years of hit & runs will teach anyone a lot. Even beyond that though, the whole light transformation thing makes them somewhat super soldiers. I still call that a major gain for the Alliance, even if I join you in blasting the bling boat.

The Nightborne do have some solid tech, true. But how much of that is based around Suramar and it’s ley lines. Such tech may or may not be useful off of the Broken Isles. I’d be curious to see where their numbers lay out post Elisande...I feel like that likely took it down perhaps below Highmountain, given Legion actions and expulsions from Suramar. But I freely admit to not knowing that one.

Hopefully we get a couple more Allied Races to make it seem more even in whichever fashion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    did alpha invite go out already or something damn
    I think alpha out already since july.

I dont think they invited any outsider aside from friends and families who usually always take part for alpha testing.

Maybe they changed that alpha need lesser people, and thats why Beta is coming Soon TM