Page 1 of 3
LastLast

(Speculation) Major lore figure and N'zoth

As you probably know, on Blizzcon they announced that major lore figure is death for a long time without are knowing and that he/she is disguised as N'zoth. Who can that be? What is your opinion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borcaxe View Post
    As you probably know, on Blizzcon they announced that major lore figure is death for a long time without are knowing and that he/she is disguised as N'zoth. Who can that be? What is your opinion?
    This... there's just so much train wreck going on in this sentence that it hurts my head.

Did you even at least re-read this before you posted it

For anybody in need of better translation: Blizzard stated that a long-existing lore figure has been dead for a while and is actually a puppet for N'Zoth. Who, though?

My money's on Malfurion. For everything he's done to prove how much he wasn't a part of the nightmare, I'd believe it was him the whole time.

could some 1 post a link to the clip where this was said?

Before I can state my opinion I need a translation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    For anybody in need of better translation: Blizzard stated that a long-existing lore figure has been dead for a while and is actually a puppet for N'Zoth. Who, though?

My money's on Malfurion. For everything he's done to prove how much he wasn't a part of the nightmare, I'd believe it was him the whole time.
    I hope it's malfurion, hate that guy.

Deleted
    Anduin. Garrosh killed him with Divine bell.

Jaina also sounds possible, seeing as she has been out of the picture for a long time, who knows what happened to her

Could be Anduin, Malfurion or Jaina.

Divine bell.
    Nightmare.
    Mana bomb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Could you write it in english please?

Isn't Magni the obvious one?

Where did they say that?

Any source for this? Link to interview or panel with a timestamp?

This is something I doubt they'd ever spoil before it is actually revealed with unfolding story events.

Wasn't that something from one of the fake leaks?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

That could be sooo many people.. Sylvanas, Jaina, Anduin, Malfurion as major choices that are acting weird or more likely a neutral character to keep things balanced and prevent fan boys of either side to rage like, Khadgar, Wrathion (although he is ally in BFA I know..), or quite possibly everyone's favorite diamond dwarf!

5+ Year Old Account
    No we dont know. Post a fcking source.

Come on guys, it was really not hard to understand the OP...
    That said, where the hell in blizzvon was that stated? Pretty sure Nzoth wasnt even mentioned

It's confirmed by AfrasiaA to be Lord Mudmug. The original Mudmug, in an attempt to fight off depression to prevent the resurrection of the Sha before MoP, drank a ton of beer and choked to death accidentally. N'Zoth who just escaped from his prison saw that opportunity and decided to disguise himself as Mudmug, planned to trick the Pandaren into fighting each other to give raise to the Sha and bring back Y'Shaarj. He thought that if he, as Mudmug, could use the Pandaren to pit the Alliance and the Horde against each other, it'd be even better - if he couldn't do that, bringing back Y'Shaarj and consuming him would have been enough.
    However, in order to disguise as Mudmug, N'Zoth had to act like a Pandaren to avoid suspicions: drinking beer day and night. Pandaren beer were too potent that it damaged the Old God's mind, eventually made him forget himself and think he was the Pandaren Mudmug instead. Fast forward to BfA, when the Alliance Pandaren and the Horde Pandaren are screaming and throwing kegs / mugs at each other, one of them hit N'Zoth / Mudmug's head and he regained his memory. However, seeing that all his plans went to waste as we are already fighting each other without him doing anything, N'Zoth goes into depression and drank himself into losing memory again.

That's why Azshara is involved. She will be here to give N'Zoth / Mudmug another slap on the head to bring him back to his sense and unleash their tentacles upon Azeroth.

That asides, source on that statement please. I must have missed it (too lazy to go through Blizzcon again), but I don't remember seeing that mentioned in any of the coverage I've read.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Can't wait to kill Nat Pagle!!!
    The weak fear the shadows... fear controls them!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Any source for this? Link to interview or panel with a timestamp?

This is something I doubt they'd ever spoil before it is actually revealed with unfolding story events.
    It's in one of the Q&A's - I saw it on wowhead.

For me I believe it's Magni or Wrathion