7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allifeur- View Post
    Indead, but the guy got hired by Blizzard after that. It used to be a fanart, but now that he's with them I don't see why they would waste the model.
    Yes but it would go in hots not wow. Its a hots model. Not a wow model.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Allifeur- View Post
    Indead, but the guy got hired by Blizzard after that. It used to be a fanart, but now that he's with them I don't see why they would waste the model.
    Baine got new a model, not this one but a close looking one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Why is the dwarf already banned?
    For his dickish behaviour like always?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey View Post
    Ah, thanks, this is good. I was afraid I would have to get four classes of a specific race to 110 to get all looks.
    Well, you'd have to level them anyway, I doubt you'd be able to transmog this on fresh chars of that race, likely a level 110/120 requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Baine got new a model, not this one but a close looking one.
    That's how I understood Allifeur's post - they either used his very files as a base, with tweaks to accomodate their engine, or his first assignment was "re-create that with our tools".
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    That's how I understood Allifeur's post - they either used his very files as a base, with tweaks to accomodate their engine, or his first assignment was "re-create that with our tools".
    Glowei's drawing served as base. (from 2012 or so)
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Makes me wonder, as someone who has absolutely no idea about this stuff - are the new WoW models, hypothetically, capable of lip syncing?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Makes me wonder, as someone who has absolutely no idea about this stuff - are the new WoW models, hypothetically, capable of lip syncing?
    Hypothetically, yes.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In-game? No.

I’m confused, was the loading screen not already shown at Blizzcon in the demo?

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Login Screen, not Loading Screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    In-game? No.
    Bummer. Playing a voice over on top of the /talk emote on a loop kills every cutscene for me.

What do you mean? Can the models move their lips following English text? I think this would not be feasible, because I believe the movements are model-specific and finishing the movements for one model does not mean that you have a jumpstart on the next. Also, WoW is translated to multiple languages, it would perhaps be weird for non-English players to see the lips trying to pronounce English words instead of words in their own language.

I don't mean to spam, this will be probably the last post about this for a long time, but incase anyone missed it I am setting up a new Discord server for anyone with Lore interests, or Knowledge about Datamining / Speculation for future things in WoW!

Over the speculation time on MMOC a lot of you seem like you would enjoy it and I would love to have people as knowledgeable as some of you guys join c:

To anyone interested and sorry to psuedo-spam: <snipped>

If you do join please type "!mmoc" after joining so you get your own little tag to show where you came from! c:

Infracted: This site is not to be used for advertising [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2017-11-07 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was just the general B4A art.

“The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Login Screen, not Loading Screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Bummer. Playing a voice over on top of the /talk emote on a loop kills every cutscene for me.
    This is why I shouldn’t post 5 minutes after waking up.

For loading screen my ideal would actually be a rotating loading screen between Kul’Tiras and Zandalar. Pictures of the capitals.

10+ Year Old Account

For loading screen my ideal would actually be a rotating loading screen between Kul’Tiras and Zandalar. Pictures of the capitals.
    Not a bad idea, I'm a fan of either the Battle for Lordaeron with Anduin and Sylvanas staring daggers at each other across a battlefield or something like what you said. Maybe have it swap screens depending on which character you logged out on last - if Horde show Zandalar or Sylvanas in front of a Horde army and if Alliance it's either Kul'Tiras or Anduin in front of his army.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Yay, take even more bandwidth away from those of us who already have shit internet!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by delphiskye View Post
    only half the dungeons till level 120 that does not sound to fun
    Considering
    1. Questing is the most efficient way to level so you won't spend much time in dungeons below 120
    2. Getting to 120 will be quick, Mabie couple of days like legion

I don't really care if we only have like 3-4 to do as we level.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    ofc everything the horde has the scum boys must have too....

- - - Updated - - -

neutrality is a lie! in vanilla my druid was ganked by another (feral) druid in MOONGLADE! the sanctuary for druids. since that day its "KILL EM ALL!"
    PvP happened on a PvP server?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Considering
    1. Questing is the most efficient way to level so you won't spend much time in dungeons below 120
    2. Getting to 120 will be quick, Mabie couple of days like legion

I don't really care if we only have like 3-4 to do as we level.
    Couple of days? I think you mean one day for us losers who don't have lives. -puts on sunglasses-
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    It literally says FAN ART right there.

That's because he didn't read the description: 3D model of Baine Bloodhoof from World of Warcraft, intended to fit into Heroes of the Storm. (Fan Art)
    That guy also made the fan art that we have today as trogg and yeti models, as well as the new manta mount. He got hired by blizz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    PvP happened on a PvP server?
    Ganking happened. But that's the fun. My mage got ganked by a rogue last week, killed me 3 times so I loved my prot war and spent the next 6 hrs camping the rogue. Fun times