Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Its partial occupied by ogers
    OOOOH I had it mixed up with something else. Yeah that be cool to see diremaul all rebuilt, but i dont really think it would make any sense with the entire point of burning the world tree. Besides Quel'Thalas in EK and the Exodar in Kelimdor there isn't meant to be any strong holds in the continents for the other faction making Kel almost all horde and EK almost all alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Malfurion likely has already surpassed Cenarius with obvious exception of physical strength part.
    I dunno, I think we just haven't seen how strong he is yet because there was no focus on him in game or a book revolving around him. He is a wild god and a patron god of all druids, son of elune and malorne! you don't get more stacked then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    OOOOH I had it mixed up with something else. Yeah that be cool to see diremaul all rebuilt, but i dont really think it would make any sense with the entire point of burning the world tree. Besides Quel'Thalas in EK and the Exodar in Kelimdor there isn't meant to be any strong holds in the continents for the other faction making Kel almost all horde and EK almost all alliance.
    I guess you were thinking about Zin'azshari? In that case they need to purge the naga out of there first, provided it gets lift up to the surface again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    Can we just make sure we burn every single night elf in the fire so this is a non-issue?
    Purging the world of the diseases called orcs and forsaken would be the better choice. There has been nothing productive they have done to the world, all they can do is to destroy.

But that's probably the big difference between the horde and the alliance that has been perfectly shown by the last cinematic:
    Horde is all about "bad ass" butchering and bloodshed while the Alliance is about caring for others. (healing them and the world in respective).

The real kicker is to see that all those idiots are gathering behind that Banshee because the screamed "for the horde" while she just was fighting for her own agenda again. I could understand the "loyalty" if that battle took place at the gates of Ogrimmar but not Lorderon. All she did there was defending her own turf at the cost of the horde being her useful minions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    I dunno, I think we just haven't seen how strong he is yet because there was no focus on him in game or a book revolving around him. He is a wild god and a patron god of all druids, son of elune and malorne! you don't get more stacked then that.
    Whats strength against an exploding tree because of a Azerite nuke though xD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Purging the world of the diseases called orcs and forsaken would be the better choice. There has been nothing productive they have done to the world, all they can do is to destroy.

But that's probably the big difference between the horde and the alliance that has been perfectly shown by the last cinematic:
    Horde is all about "bad ass" butchering and bloodshed while the Alliance is about caring for others. (healing them and the world in respective).

The real kicker is to see that all those idiots are gathering behind that Banshee because the screamed "for the horde" while she just was fighting for her own agenda again. I could understand the "loyalty" if that battle took place at the gates of Ogrimmar but not Lorderon. All she did there was defending her own turf at the cost of the horde being her useful minions.
    Except the Alliance had people tricking the horde into Teldrassil burning. Actively, the Alliance caused this war, the Horde retaliated heavily on the whims of Alliance schemes, and Anduin did the right thing by retaliating with Lordaeron.

Oh, you didnt see that Tauren carrying his injured Orc friend away from the fight? Yeah, real savages. You're either trolling or your religion won't let you play Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfWar View Post
    Except the Alliance had people tricking the horde into Teldrassil burning. Actively, the Alliance caused this war, the Horde retaliated heavily on the whims of Alliance schemes, and Anduin did the right thing by retaliating with Lordaeron.
    Where does that information come form? Wishful thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    Oh, you didnt see that Tauren carrying his injured Orc friend away from the fight? Yeah, real savages. You're either trolling or your religion won't let you play Horde.
    Oh! One act of goodness! They can't be that bad! I totally change my mind now and forget all the murdering, pillaging and contaminating they did over the years.
    The only Troll here are you.
    Last edited by Plehnard; 2017-11-07 at 03:04 PM.

Deleted
    Where does that information come form? Wishful thinking?
    I'm personally a more Alliance orientated player, which makes this whole Alliance plot twist story rather boring and repetitive. But it's what's going to happen.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Whats strength against an exploding tree because of a Azerite nuke though xD.

- - - Updated - - -

you know this from where? your delusional head?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    you know this from where? your delusional head?
    You sound exactly like the lovely people who debunked my only thread on this forum, a few weeks before Blizzcon. Full on A v H war announcement in blizzcon, with a cinematic too with sylvanas vs anduin etc. If it makes you sleep at night for now, enjoy. But that's what is going to happen buddy.

[QUOTE=TidesOfWar;47929818]Whats strength against an exploding tree because of a Azerite nuke though xD.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not suggesting that he could have stopped the fire or prevented from happening. But when the news gets to him that the horde burned it down, he could have probably crushed the undercity with just using the nature (it is surrounded by forests/nature) or mobilized the whole northern half of kalimdor which is basically one big forest to destroy orgrimmar.. The powers of nature shaman/druid is really underrepresented in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm personally a more Alliance orientated player, which makes this whole Alliance plot twist story rather boring and repetitive. But it's what's going to happen.
    So you're spreading bullshit as truth. Good one.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    You sound exactly like the lovely people who debunked my only thread on this forum, a few weeks before Blizzcon. Full on A v H war announcement in blizzcon, with a cinematic too with sylvanas vs anduin etc. If it makes you sleep at night for now, enjoy. But that's what is going to happen buddy.
    you got Soooooooo much of it right, haha

Deleted
    So you're spreading bullshit as truth. Good one.
    If that keeps you asleep at night, feel free to believe that. If not, feel free to check out my only thread on this forum ^_^.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    you got Soooooooo much of it right, haha
    If you know how I got my information, you'd make the same picture as I did. I asked specifically for new races and they said no. I didn't ask for subraces. My source was wrong about the level cap for some weird unexplainable reason. But everything else was pretty much good? So far I still don't see how people can comprehend thinking I managed to guess a CGI was going to come, out of the blue ( never happens with the expac launch on blizzcon) with Anduin vs Sylvanas. Sure thing people. I mean I'm not even salty over it haha. I'm just sharing the information I do have for the people that do want to know ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Malfurion probably the most powerful character counting both the Horde and Alliance. They are not giving him a fair treatment to be honest. He is the one that lead them against the Legion all those thousands of years ago. Was a great character in Warcraft 3, not so great in WoW.

Jarod can die in a fire. Can't even tank.
    he is merely a reflection of the impotence of night elves during wow's time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't you say it was going to be a level cap at 115? And the cinematic was Sylvanas attacking Alliance?

You literally got the part about the focus being on the Alliance/Horde conflict correct. That's it. You even stated there were no new races. We're getting 6 Allied races (not NEW races I'll grant you but still you probably would have mentioned this).

Sorry if you don't get a lot of cred with that "leak".
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    he is merely a reflection of the impotence of night elves during wow's time.
    Agree. And its a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    To be real Malfurion is much more likely to die in aforementioned tree fire than Jarod.
    Was just a joke, refering to the healer-challenge in BRH :>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    You are forgetting one thing. Motherfing CENARIUS is alive and in game atm! Wondering why malfurion doesn't do anything while he is here is like comparing Sauran's power lvl to Morgoth's. You think Cenarius would retaliate with force beyond our comprehension against the arsonist of one of the biggest and most magical trees on the planet. He went full rage mode against orcs for just cutting down ordinary trees in WC3..
    Thats true

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Didn't you say it was going to be a level cap at 115? And the cinematic was Sylvanas attacking Alliance?

You literally got the part about the focus being on the Alliance/Horde conflict correct. That's it. You even stated there were no new races. We're getting 6 Allied races (not NEW races I'll grant you but still you probably would have mentioned this).

Sorry if you don't get a lot of cred with that "leak".
    The cinematic shows Sylvanas wrecking up the Alliance, and then Anduin retaliating with his priest pew pew. Like I said, my source got the level cap wrong in a way I can't explain, it makes 0 sense to why they'd be wrong. I specifically asked for races, and they said no. They later stated I never talked about sub races. I don't work for Blizzard, I do not have full open access to these files etc. I only saw snippets of the cinematic. Never even saw the title either. Never saw the part where Sylvanas walks up the bannerments either, or the overview of Lordaeron, so I had 0 clue that was in Lordaeron. To me it kinda looked like Sylvanas took SW if im being very honest, and Anduin retaliating by attacking. That was my best bet tbh haha.

I'd love to see Malfurion die and Maiev take up a spot on the leadership.