Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    There was a time when some folks killed a few lowbies (usually in one sweep through a zone) in order to try and draw out their factions higher level wpvpers. In this context, a few lowbie bodies is acceptable. Camping, griefing, or otherwise going out of your way to prevent them from moving on with the game though is pretty lame.

Personally I'll have my toggle on at all times. For blood and glory!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    wat
    If the lowbie getting killed wants to die repeatedly, it isn't ganking anymore. I don't even know if there's a name for that situation.
    Masochist. I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the best WPvP brawls I've been in have been thanks to someone ganking an alt, and then everyone logs their mains and gets their guildmates, and serious PvP ensues. It's the best.

Also, a lot of people complain that leveling poses no threat at all because it's so easy. Well. WPvP... be it fair or not, it's always a threat.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    wat
    If the lowbie getting killed wants to die repeatedly, it isn't ganking anymore. I don't even know if there's a name for that situation.
    As I said previously that's what happened to me at low levels and I was perfectly fine with it (because I signed up for it), made me stronger and more determined as I levelled. It actually enhanced my gameplay not ruin it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Talk shite mate.

Flying in Azeroth, increased power curve, toggling PvP, guards one shotting full geared mains, theres plenty of things that killed WPvP but people getting killed wasnt one of them.

Detach yourself from the scenario and dont get so emotional over a video game for christ sake. Ganking is particularly bad now because its impossible to fight back, if it was a little fairer like in the past it wouldnt be half as much a talking point for people.
    How was it easier to fight back? When?

In the past u were 1shot, then ud be ganked by roaming groups of douchelords of 3-5 ganking singled out players, often in far worse gear than the gankers have, now u can maybe fly up in air and wait, but during that time u cant PLAY the game how u want it
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    Ahh yes, it'll be glorious.
    what server you on? i think i will pop my affi lock over and watch you try to dps me down wel li just press drain soul and win. cant wait to see you cry to these forums for them to be nerfed
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    My play time is limited, so wasting it on ganking lowbies, where I don't even get honor, is a waste of that limited time.
    So, no, I will not be counted among the griefers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Talk shite mate.

Flying in Azeroth, increased power curve, toggling PvP, guards one shotting full geared mains, theres plenty of things that killed WPvP but people getting killed wasnt one of them.

Detach yourself from the scenario and dont get so emotional over a video game for christ sake. Ganking is particularly bad now because its impossible to fight back, if it was a little fairer like in the past it wouldnt be half as much a talking point for people.
    lol what? you could never fight back, back in vanilla level 60's could gank other level 60's with no chance to survive, how could a level 30 stand achance against a 60, whaty the fuck you talking about?

also no guards 1 shot full geared mains, you fucking crazy? your full geared main msut be 715

here is a rogue in no gear, just weapoins killing a rogue of the same level in full teir 2
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-11-07 at 10:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Nigmatar View Post
    That's a lie and you know it.
    It's not a lie. Which part in particular do you take exception with so I can draw it out for you?

Deleted
    With PvP servers going away and it being toggle only, ganking lowbies will no longer be possible as I highly doubt many lowbies will enable pvp. So I'm gonna use the rest of legion to enjoy this great past time while I still can.
    You're walked all over in real life so to make up for it you kill low levels? Big man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    As I said previously that's what happened to me at low levels and I was perfectly fine with it (because I signed up for it), made me stronger and more determined as I levelled. It actually enhanced my gameplay not ruin it.
    You were fine with it (and even here it can be argued whether or not others would be too), doesn't mean you WANTED to be spawncamped. I wouldn't believe it if you told me you logged on saying "Boy I hope people will gank me today!".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Masochist. I think.
    I don't know if that applies to frustration. Probably though.

That's a strange way to describe "content", you know the stuff that is created from conflict between players from an organic environment, not queues or matches, or scripted events.
    =D Wait, you call killing a Level 10 newby with your Level 110 epic geared toon "content"?

Yeah, this may be content for you...we get that. It's just not content for the Level 10...thus the rule changes.

I have a shred of empathy, so I will not.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

As I said previously that's what happened to me at low levels and I was perfectly fine with it (because I signed up for it), made me stronger and more determined as I leveled. It actually enhanced my gameplay not ruin it.
    Here's the good news Twoddle. All the sadists/masochists who flag for PVP will all be instanced together on one shard, so it should be a blast for you. Meanwhile the rest of us will play the game the way we enjoy and no one has to come in here QQ'ing.

...unless you think there are a lot more sadists than masochists and the sadists will run out of players to grief.

We are finally going to see who the "real" PVP'ers are in this game, which is almost no one

You make friends on any server.
    Found it was tough getting a guild invite.

Last time I played on a PvP server you couldn't unflag yourself in contested zones.
    The next time I play on what's currently a PVP server I'll be able to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spookysheep View Post
    We are finally going to see who the "real" PVP'ers are in this game, which is almost no one
    I'm probably gonna flag from time to time just to see what's going on in the PVP shard. Probably will be a stealth class though, cause I mostly want to look. But I would imagine even if it's a low % of players who really like random WPVP, with them all being put on the same shard there should still be a good amount of players there.

I would guess that the best part is that those are people who really like PVP though, so I can only imagine the no-talent griefers will be upset with this change - being surrounded by near 100% skilled PVP players looking for you to start something with them.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2017-11-07 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    =D Wait, you call killing a Level 10 newby with your Level 110 epic geared toon "content"?

Yeah, this may be content for you...we get that. It's just not content for the Level 10...thus the rule changes.
    Yup! >DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yup! >DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    And you can't figure out why the level 10 stopped playing?

With PvP servers going away and it being toggle only, ganking lowbies will no longer be possible as I highly doubt many lowbies will enable pvp. So I'm gonna use the rest of legion to enjoy this great past time while I still can.
    You know people like you is the reason why world pvp going away is a good thing.

I have no problem being killed on my pvp server by a equal level player.
    But *ssh*l* 10 levels (or more) higher camping your body/zone you are questing just to keep killing you makes me happy that its going away. That is stalking/harassing. Or being transferred to a other side heavy zone because of zoning.......

so bye bye happy not to see you

I assume the toggling will have a delay like current PvP toggling?

Not my fault they made a conscious choice to roll on a pvp server.
    No, friends or guilds are often a good reason to choose a realm for reasons other than its type.

Quote Originally Posted by spookysheep View Post
    PvP world quests have made that clear, that if you have to actually seek the PvP many aren't interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.