Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Dwarven priests and paladins > all. Fear ward and salv were imba
    who needs threat reduction when you do mad dps with Windfury?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Wait for 5 sunders.
    Idiots and Pugs needed 5 sunders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Who needs threat reduction when you could die and be rezed

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    Wasn't it originally a lvl 64 ability? But yes, your point still stands.
    https://tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?spells=7.7#400+2+1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Idiots and Pugs needed 5 sunders.

- - - Updated - - -

Who needs threat reduction when you could die and be rezed
    Man, I bet you're a joy to be around at parties.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Right, especially when your melees get WF procs with crits and you get misses and not only you miss but boss misses you and you have no rage to do shit... And not that there were bosses where you had to rotate tanks and it was easy as hell with salva...

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    I don't think Mage, warrior, or warlock had an aggro reduction in Vanilla. I could be wrong though, it's been a very long time and a lot of small spells have gone to the way side. I do know warlocks got one in TBC though, so I'm fairly certain they didn't have one in Vanilla.
    I'm referring to rogues mainly. Can't really compete with a class that was designed to be able to fight constantly and disengage. Warriors? they either held off or died. Warlocks... when you only have 8 debuff slots and half were mandatory for raid performance... you're not bringing a warlock unless they basically take half the class design and throw it away (soul/health stone groupie or summon taxi). Sure they may have gotten some late tier love with ridiculous shadowbolt crits but that wasn't till way later. Mages had their own issues with mana management, people forget that wands were actually a large chunk of some players dmg output cause of going oom (well after they removed the ability to drop combat in a boss fight to eat/drink)

yeah nice try op i was world first naxx player, best blood dk on my server

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Wasn't alliance BETTER suited to pve back in vanilla anyway, bloodlust or no?
    Yes. VERY.

Between Paladin Buffs (even if bothersome to keep up through the raid) and dwarf priests with anti-fear (We had a LOT of bosses using fear on vanilla), they had some advantages.

I wouldn't trade any of those for Windfury though, and it just made Horde tanks (warriors) learn how to properly tank and stance dance, which was one of the most enticing parts of tanking through vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, no battle res, so if you fucked up, have fun afking the entire boss fight.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of faction imbalance, I just hope Paladins can still rape Undead like we could at the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    No they didn't.

It's not frustration with you specifically, it's frustration with what seems to be a huge amount of people who swear they raided in Vanilla but don't even know that BL wasn't added until BC. Yet they'll swear they were 7/8 T3 or some other nonsense.
    I never even hit max level in vanilla (was 56 when BC came out) and even I knew Lust was in BC.

People are just dumb, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Also, no battle res, so if you fucked up, have fun afking the entire boss fight.
    Rebirth was added in 1.1.0, the same patch raids were added.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-11-08 at 05:31 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    That was back when Blood was still dps, right? Good times. Man I miss Vanilla Death Knight specs. So much better than now

What the fuck OP, Bloodlust was added in TBC. Noone had it in Vanilla lol.

That's why you have people not participate in combat for out-of-combat rezzing.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Remember folks... Count to 5 before you start dpsing.
    I cant wait for people to die from not managing aggro correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly, usually you had a person or two who stayed out of pulsing combat range to resurrect dead players. While dying to drop aggro is ridiculously bad idea (because you lose all consumables), you didn't need rebirth to be able to res people in raids
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

So Paladins had Blessings in Vanilla? Did Shamans have Shaman only buffs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So Paladins had Blessings in Vanilla? Did Shamans have Shaman only buffs?
    Yes, they are called totems. They were group based and sucked balls when you had more than 5 players in your raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    No they didn't.

It's not frustration with you specifically, it's frustration with what seems to be a huge amount of people who swear they raided in Vanilla but don't even know that BL wasn't added until BC. Yet they'll swear they were 7/8 T3 or some other nonsense.
    Tier 3 had 9 set pieces, that'd probably let on that they were bullshitting.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    prove it with a screen shot or it didnt happen