Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    The clash between the horde and the alliance is only a facade, the real enemy will appear later, it is then that we will have to save (again ...) Azeroth, that's why the name of the extension is "the battle for Azeroth".
    Can't see how that's irrelevant to the faction war, as both factions are battling for[the claim of] Azeroths main continents, i.e. both EK and Kalimdor (and whatever other continents the other faction currently "dominates")
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    You got that right, Legion's demo only had the first part of the DH starting experience (and that was also the first alpha build) and had a lot more new systems that needed testing. So I think it's pretty safe to assume for BfA's launch window to be similar to Legions ±1 month.
    Been saying July for the past 3 or 4 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    @Shadochi @Deldramar @Konteil Brothers, the time has come: our watch is ended. The Brotherhood is no more. May the shitposts be with you and may the leaks protect us all, for one day we will return and debunk them by thousands.
    You leaving the thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    If we needed any more proof that a few or all of the Allied races are coming in 7.3.5 rather than 8.0 I just realized that the Heritage armor unlocks at 110 rather than 120

- - - Updated - - -

Even Garrosh the man who nuked theramore thinks Sylvanas is evil
    Where did you see that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Where did you see that?
    They said it at BlizzCon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    If we needed any more proof that a few or all of the Allied races are coming in 7.3.5 rather than 8.0 I just realized that the Heritage armor unlocks at 110 rather than 120
    It's a pretty big possibility that allied races will be put in 7.3.5 but I'm convinced that they'll be added to 8.0 instead and get the Demon Hunter treatment. Going by the descriptions on the website, they're treated as BFA content but not necessarily content that would be accessed in the new zones (at least the original 4). I could see their questlines being added in 8.0 similar to how you were able to create a Demon Hunter in 7.0 before Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup indeed

When visiting these locations, the faction leaders in both places discuss finding allies for the war and eventually ask you to pick a race to go after.
    pretty confirms that they'll be available soon after 7.3.5 or 7.4 if we have one

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Im probably years late to the party but i just noticed how damn big Belf/high elves damn iris in their eyes are. Huge
    They're called high elves for a reason.

Only thing keeping me skeptical for Allied races in .3.5 is that the quests apparently start at the city's new embassies, unless they immediately change SW/Org to have them, or it was a change just for Blizzcon and they'll be out in the world

At this point only time can tell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    My point being, i was echoing all these ppl who use this quote

Just because your not the "evil" one. Doesnt mean you cant provoke the attack first.
    I am of the thinking that the burning of Teldrassil happened due to reasons that made it a necessity, not pure evil.

But Sylvanas is an evil bastard, that is factual and known. She's kinda cool if you're into that kind of thing though, no hard feelings.

BEARS on the other hand are mighty and honorable, Ursoc for instance is pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I am of the thinking that the burning of Teldrassil happened due to reasons that made it a necessity, not pure evil.
    Sylvanas/the Horde noticed an Old God corruption in the tree, but no one wanted to listen.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just curious too so how many new beasts can be tamed by Hunters in the new expansion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Sylvanas/the Horde noticed an Old God corruption in the tree, but no one wanted to listen.
    Pretty much...What I was thinking too.
    And more Horde blaming shiz from the other faction. *Sigh* >_>;
    For the Horde!

That would be pure BS though. The Cenarion Circle does not notice but Sylvasnas and the Horde do? There are plenty of people far more sensitive and attuned to this kind of thing than she is. In Stormrage, Sylvanas did not notice a thing and was consumed like everyone else. It makes no sense. It would make Sylvasnas looks good at the expense of painting other characters and factions as incredibly dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by cacahuete View Post
    Patch 7.3.5 will hit the PTR tomorrow.
    SAUCE?? /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cacahuete View Post
    Patch 7.3.5 will hit the PTR tomorrow.
    Who told you ?

An acquaintance a little too talkative.

With PTR still being down and that 7.1.5 PTR forum appearing it's not that unlikely right now. I guess we'll see in like 12 hours ish.

7+ Year Old Account
    That would be the most stupid shit ever.

Malfurion and the cenarion circle cant sense void corruption, but an undead elf that never even set foot on that tree could randomly tell that its corrupted?

What?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    That would be the most stupid shit ever.

Malfurion and the cenarion circle cant sense void corruption, but an undead elf that never even set foot on that tree could randomly tell that its corrupted?

What?
    Stupid night elf lore? That'd be a first!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    That would be pure BS though. The Cenarion Circle does not notice but Sylvasnas and the Horde do? There are plenty of people far more sensitive and attuned to this kind of thing than she is. In Stormrage, Sylvanas did not notice a thing and was consumed like everyone else. It makes no sense. It would make Sylvasnas looks good at the expense of painting other characters and factions as incredibly dumb.
    Not saying she "sensed" it herself, maybe Intel. The NElves definitely didn't notice/care much about earlier corruptions, see the Vanilla quests.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Not saying she "sensed" it herself, maybe Intel. The NElves definitely didn't notice/care much about earlier corruptions, see the Vanilla quests.
    Fandral was hiding it. Malfurion noticed it. He was just kept in the dream. And if there's intel then it would come from someone like Malfurion and the druids. Why would they not inform the AA?

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes the most sense, and I think as you do as well. But it's nothing but speculation at this stage.