Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    and not every high elf should look like copy paste of blood elven player character.. oh i have an idea, make them different faces, like nighborne get different faces from night elves
    expect there is no reason they would look different. Some humans in KT look more "hardy" due to their enviorment. High elves did everything the now blood elves did likewise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    void elves are perfectly fine. why people are bitching? they aaaaaaaaaare high elveeeeeeees Ion said it. just another flavor of HIGH ELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gods shake!
    go create a void elf with a skin color as closer as normal as possible if they add them choices like that and pretend you are a pure high elf. (they even have blue eyes according to the pictures) bam!! what is the problem? you have even alleria windrunner herself as your faction leader! i am very happy idk why people are still so unhappy. horde blood elves will still have lorethemar who as their leader when you get alleria as leader, a way more important high elf hero than lorethemar.
    While Alleria is important, Lor'themar/Rommath/Haulduron/Liadrin are the ones who salvaged Quel'thalas from the ashes, they are revered more than Alleria at this point in all likely hood by the majority of her living people.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

ok, so there is no reason to make nightborne faces different from night elven faces, because if you look at thalyssra's face, her shape didnt change, just colour.. so nightborne should be playable night elves with different color palette, because for some reason, if you play as a different person, from different faction, you should have same face.

also kul tiran environment is for some reason bigger factor for physical change, than fel magic

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    While Alleria is important, Lor'themar/Rommath/Haulduron/Liadrin are the ones who salvaged Quel'thalas from the ashes, they are revered more than Alleria at this point in all likely hood by the majority of her living people.
    I'm really not sure having your population brainwashed into supporting you should count...

expect there is no reason they would look different. Some humans in KT look more "hardy" due to their enviorment. High elves did everything the now blood elves did likewise.
    Actually, they've been apart for a decade now. The belves have been feeding on Sunwell arcane/holy powers, while the helves were integrating with other cultures. Very different environments.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Actually, they've been apart for a decade now. The belves have been feeding on Sunwell arcane/holy powers, while the helves were integrating with other cultures. Very different environments.
    You don't evolve in ten years..................... Unless you chew on void magic or fel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I'm really not sure having your population brainwashed into supporting you should count...
    You do realize that only the super outspoken had that happen to them? Most just went with the flow as seen in Blood of the Higborne.

Alleria did nothing for the average blood elf, she was't the one who rebuilt Quel'thalas, Rommath and the magisters did, he brought them a new source of magic, Lorthemar made them safer by joining the Horde etc.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

You don't evolve in ten years..................... Unless you chew on void magic or fel.
    Or you don't chew on magic, while your cousins keep chewing on it.
    I'm not talking about a huge physical shift, but posture/body type/muscular mass could have changed after ten years under different habits.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you don't chew on magic, while your cousins keep chewing on it.
    I'm not talking about a huge physical shift, but posture/body type/muscular mass could have changed after ten years under different habits.
    A bunch of emaciated anorexic elves would have been funny to say the least.
    Holy shit lol

A bunch of emaciated anorexic elves would have been funny to say the least.
    I wouldn't mind if they made high elves less muscular, like the original alpha Blood Elves were (google that if you don't know what I'm talking about).
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account

You do realize that only the super outspoken had that happen to them? Most just went with the flow as seen in Blood of the Higborne.
    Mind control is still mind control. Also not sure i'd take the perspective of one of the leaders likely responsible for ordering the brainwashing as the best source of "went with the flow". Especially since that same "novel" contradicts other lore. (lol, Liadrin always a light user even before forming the blood knights? why the hell would they need Mu'ru then?)
    Last edited by Daevelian; 2017-11-08 at 03:10 PM.

High elves were coming to the restored Sunwell too in the Quel'dalar storyline.

Mind control is still mind control. Also not sure i'd take the perspective of one of the leaders likely responsible for ordering the brainwashing as the best source of "went with the flow". Especially since that same "novel" contradicts other lore. (lol, Liadrin always a light user even before forming the blood knights?)
    Liadrin being a former priestess in blood of the highborne retcons nothing, she was introduced that way back in bc, she had a crisis of faith, because she as a priestess felt the light abandoned Quel'thalas in its darkest hour and so thought to use it merely as a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    High elves were coming to the restored Sunwell too in the Quel'dalar storyline.
    Many of them are exiled and unwelcome, thought. And even if you do the journey ocasionally, it's different from living in Quel'thalas and bathing on those energies regularly.
    Whatever...

I wouldn't mind if they made high elves less muscular, like the original alpha Blood Elves were (google that if you don't know what I'm talking about).
    They really misidentified the issue with that. It wasn't the muscles. It was the animations and face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mind control is still mind control. Also not sure i'd take the perspective of one of the leaders likely responsible for ordering the brainwashing as the best source of "went with the flow". Especially since that same "novel" contradicts other lore. (lol, Liadrin always a light user even before forming the blood knights? why the hell would they need Mu'ru then?)
    Uh, because the collective faith in the light went down the toilet after a former paladin killed 90% of their race?
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    They really misidentified the issue with that. It wasn't the muscles. It was the animations and face.
    If it were up to me to make high elves different, I'd go with:

- Less muscular, like alpha belves
    - Use night elf animations rather than blood elf's

That would make the silhouette very similar to belves', yet different enough to identify even under full armor. (Under full armor, it would be more likely to think of them as nelves due to animation).
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Uh, because the collective faith in the light went down the toilet after a former paladin killed 90% of their race?
    So lets drain the light instead! YEAH! Nevermind that losing their faith in the light would have rendered the drained light as useless as well...

I could go further into the hypocrisy of the entire ordeal, but that's not the point here. The point was that you can in no way shape or form judge how content the blood elven populace is with their leaders when they are KNOWN AND PROVEN to brainwash dissent out of their opposition.

10+ Year Old Account
    So lets drain the light instead! YEAH! Nevermind that losing their faith in the light would have rendered the drained light as useless as well...

I could go further into the hypocrisy of the entire ordeal, but that's not the point here. The point was that you can in no way shape or form judge how content the blood elven populace is with their leaders when they are KNOWN AND PROVEN to brainwash dissent out of their opposition.

Uh they didn't need to have faith to weild the drained light, the entire reason they used it, the entire reason Rommath made Liadrin the first to show that you could hate the light and still use it as a blood knight.

And yes, you know that was back in what, burning crusade? And we can judge the feeling of the majority of the blood elves because a majority of them were obviously not brainwashed, it was only the public speakers that got the treatment in the scenario you keep bringing up, something that was no longer the case after Kael'thas's death and they no longer had the singular goal of moving to Outland. Once the Alliance proved themselves backstabbing shites three times over, and with the sunwell being restored, most objections in all likely hood died down, they obviously didn't care enough to run away and be silver covenant traitors either.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-11-08 at 03:27 PM.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea, you know that was back in what, burning crusade? And we can judge the feeling of the majority of the blood elves because a majority of them were obviously not brainwashed, it was only the public speakers that got the treatment in the scenario you keep bringing up, something that was no longer the case after Kael'thas's death and they no longer had the singular goal of moving to Outland.
    Oh man, if we started discarding things because of its age, we would be at this for weeks...

I think you seem to have no idea what that event was about as well, given that you seem to think it is related to kael'thas and moving to outland... Someone told you earlier to roll a Void Elf since it suited you, what with being edgy and new to the lore. I'd say he was on to something.

Edit to get that stealth edit:

Traitors 3 times? we have Garithos, a lone nut whose own soldiers hated him and... then what? Surely you can't count the purge of Dalaran, since that is 100% on the blood elves.
    Last edited by Daevelian; 2017-11-08 at 03:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, if we started discarding things because of its age, we would be at this for weeks...

I think you seem to have no idea what that event was about as well, given that you seem to think it is related to kael'thas and moving to outland... Someone told you earlier to roll a Void Elf since it suited you, what with being edgy and new to the lore. I'd say he was on to something.
    It was due to people not wanting to team up with the Horde, because they said they couldn't trust them. The Horde was a means to an end to get to Outland when the Blood elves first joined.

If "Edgy " is your new word for people you can't agree with,Guess I'm edgy :^)

The orginial point being nothing has ever been noted to show that it is still going on, blood elf culture came full circle and went basically back to pre-arthas status with the restoration of the swunwell, the only difference now is that they are on the Horde.
    You're argument that the current leaders of the Blood elves couldn't possibly be more revered than an elf that has been missing for over 20 years who did nothing to bring Quel'thalas back because we saw two public speakers get mind controlled makes no sense.

Edit: That's two for two people using the word edgy wrong, bravo.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-11-08 at 03:42 PM.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    It was due to people not wanting to team up with the Horde, because they said they couldn't trust them. The Horde was a means to an end to get to Outland when the Blood elves first joined.

If "Edgy " is your new word for people you can't agree with,Guess I'm edgy :^)

The orginial point being nothing has ever been noted to show that it is still going on, blood elf culture came full circle and went basically back to pre-arthas status with the restoration of the swunwell, the only difference now is that they are on the Horde.

Edit: That's two for two people using the word edgy wrong, bravo.
    Mmm, that deliciously false interpretation of yours. Please, review that event and then review the whole questchain where you officially join the horde. You might be surprised at just how much trust they put in your waifu.

And hey, if you wanna take the edgy part of that comment to deflect from the part i was actually meaning, sure, whatever. Doesn't change the fact that you seem to be new to the lore. Also does not change the fact that they silenced their opposition harder than Trump ever did.

And for that last statement. Mmmm, that's once more that you have misinterpreted what i said to you. you seem to be REALLY good at that. Maybe if you clean some of Sylvanas' fluids from your eye you might read a bit better?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-11-08 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Received Infraction