Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX View Post
    ..."Don't do this thing. We couldn't disable it 100% but we're still deliberately telling everyone to not do it as a specific point."
    Seems...legit? In other words, it wasn't intended. Glad we can agree.
    Let's not twist words to fit your own argument. They just told streamers not to do that, which is only 1-2 demo stations out of all the ones they had. If they didn't want anyone to do that they wouldn't have the button in the first place. It is very little effort for them to disable or remove that level 1 button.

Sooo yeah.. it was 100% intended for people to make level 1s.

That being said - if they legitimately are able to be unlocked, I can't see it happening without pre-ordering the game, which means you'd probably need to wait until that unlocks. They're not giving away 6 races without buying it.
    I think everyone agrees with that. Nobody claimed they'll be available right when 7.3.5 launches I think (unless pre purchase goes up before release), just when pre purchase goes up which could be anywhere from now until a few months before pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    No they said 20-120, because allied races that reward said heritage armor start at lvl 20
    Hurr durr, yes, 20 is the start. But I mean, I'm fairly sure that they said you'd have to level them from start (20) to 110 to get the set, not 120.

Fascinating. Well, that's good news, then.

Gotta remember, even if things are posted a couple of times per day, post-Blizzcon I'm not particularly keen on wading through 2752 pages as with the speculation thread, especially when the community at large (not everyone - some seem to actually give a damn) proved to be...not accurate at all and generally just posting fanfic and wish-fulfillment (and ignoring truthful datamined stuff as "Blizzard is just trying to trick us!"), just like I was saying to begin with. Made it pretty much pointless to continue the time investment.

Greyed out quest thing still rightly smelled of bullshit, though.

Pretty neat - wonder if they didn't mention 7.3.5 at BlizzCon because the timeframe is still TBD, but at least before 8.0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Hurr durr, yes, 20 is the start. But I mean, I'm fairly sure that they said you'd have to level them from start (20) to 110 to get the set, not 120.
    Then why did u say 1-110?
    Hurr durr die derppp

Then why did u say 1-110?
    Hurr durr die derppp
    Because I was stupid and forgetful, hence the "hurr durr" aimed at myself.

In my mind, I just thought "from character creation to 110", totally not making mental note of the fact that, yes, allied races do start at 20. (thank god)

Deleted
    Did u watch the same What's Next panel explaining it that I did?
    29:23
    In fact I just rewatched it and we're both wrong. He says "from 20 all the way to max", then 110 appears in the screen behind him.

Soooo...

That actually further supports the leak then, if "max" is referring to 110 in that context.

Since it implies that at least for those 4, you can theoretically get them to 110 prior to BfA's release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Also....anyone know if dungeons/raids are also scaled? i.e you can do ICC from level 60-79 or run nexus at level 60?
    no the raids dont, thank god.

That actually further supports the leak then, if "max" is referring to 110 in that context.

Since it implies that at least for those 4, you can theoretically get them to 110 prior to BfA's release.
    It could technically also just mean that they join in the pre-expansion patch, but combined with the fact that the leaker said 7.3.5, the convenient new leveling experience being in 7.3.5 as well (right on time for allied races) and the introduction quests making it seem like Turalyon and Alleria just got back from Argus and are now suggesting the Lightforged and Void Elves join the Alliance kind of makes it look like 7.3.5 for me.

7.3.5 will also be when we get the Silithus battleground, so we can assume that the cracks of the conflict between Alliance and Horde (over resources, or more) begin to grow then.

Deleted
    Because I was stupid and forgetful, hence the "hurr durr" aimed at myself.

In my mind, I just thought "from character creation to 110", totally not making mental note of the fact that, yes, allied races do start at 20. (thank god)
    Aah right, my apologies for the uncalled passive aggressiveness then.

I made a mistake myself by saying 120, when it was 110. It's unlike Blizzard to reward you for doing trivial content while excluding the new flashy stuff, so I assumed wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isurith View Post
    In fact I just rewatched it and we're both wrong. He says "from 20 all the way to max", then 110 appears in the screen behind him.

Soooo...
    Yeah my bad I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    It could technically also just mean that they join in the pre-expansion patch, but combined with the fact that the leaker said 7.3.5, the convenient new leveling experience being in 7.3.5 as well (right on time for allied races) and the introduction quests making it seem like Turalyon and Alleria just got back from Argus and are now suggesting the Lightforged and Void Elves join the Alliance kind of makes it look like 7.3.5 for me.

7.3.5 will also be when we get the Silithus battleground, so we can assume that the cracks of the conflict between Alliance and Horde (over resources, or more) begin to grow then.
    I remember hearing (maybe the Jesse cox interview, not sure) that 7.3.5 will start bridging Legion to BfA (meaning that there might be another story mini patch)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I remember hearing (maybe the Jesse cox interview, not sure) that 7.3.5 will start bridging Legion to BfA (meaning that there might be another story mini patch)
    Well, Ion already confirmed this multiple times.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Well, Ion already confirmed this multiple times.
    Oh I know that during gamescon it was confirmed there will be story patches after 7.3.

I'm just pointing out that not all the bridging will be done in 7.3.5

Maybe the SW/Org buildings are actually in 7.3.5, and we are only learning of them from 8.0 because 7.3.5 isn't on PTR just yet. I know that's the first thing I'll be checking for. Even if it's not in the first build, it could be added later.

Aah right, my apologies for the uncalled passive aggressiveness then.

I made a mistake myself by saying 120, when it was 110. It's unlike Blizzard to reward you for doing trivial content while excluding the new flashy stuff, so I assumed wrong.
    Not your fault. I knew I should've been a bit more clear with that "hurr durr".

And well, they've gone back and forth on it, mostly 110, but some devs also said 120 for the heritage armor. I think the ambiguity is broken by the leaker and the quest text, though. At least, for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Yeah, there's also a transcript of an interview with Muffinus (Jeremy Feasel) by WoWpedia

Quote Originally Posted by WoWpedia
    Legion content pacing has generally been good. What's the time-gap going to be between Antorus and BfA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy 'Muffinus' Feasel
    Devs finally happy with the pacing of content. Intend to continue that

No exact date yet, but in 2018

Old world WoW bosses coming during WoW's 13th anniversary, dropping old transmog, tokens

Non-zero story content in 7.3.5
    Source: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Forum:Bliz...rview_overview

Kind of awkwardly phrased, but "non-zero story content.", Jeremy later clarified on Twitter: "Non-zero, meaning there are some story quests."

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Maybe the SW/Org buildings are actually in 7.3.5, and we are only learning of them from 8.0 because 7.3.5 isn't on PTR just yet. I know that's the first thing I'll be checking for. Even if it's not in the first build, it could be added later.
    oooh. I like that thought

rastakhan is a fool!!! I prefer Zul!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    She did. But now it's a crater. And they have filled it.
    I like what you did there
    Tho still unsure if it's Jaina, Sylvanas or Azeroth. Could be Sylvanas being whispered to by the old gods to burn down the tree. (Garrosh2.0 :P or we purify her)

Oh, also, I'd expect 7.3.5 to hit soon, according to this part:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy 'Muffinus' Feasel
    Old world WoW bosses coming during WoW's 13th anniversary, dropping old transmog, tokens
    EDIT: actually, never mind. The old world boss thing was added to a patch a while ago, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    She did. But now it's a crater. And they have filled it.