View Poll Results: Wrathion siding with the Alliance?

Voters
124. This poll is closed
  • Yes. Sides with Manduin to stomp the Horde and bring them to heel. Finish what he started in MoP.

49 39.52%
  • Nah. He's just a guest for Manduin. Total coincidence.

12 9.68%
  • Neither. He's using Manduin for his own nefarious purposes. Muwahahahaha!

54 43.55%
  • Other. Comment below!

9 7.26%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Wrathion siding with Alliance?

So there was a segment from blizzplanet saying Wrathion shows up in the Stormwind Embassy during the playable BfA demo at Blizzcon. Does this mean he's throwing in his lot with Manduin? (I sort of thought he would but I felt like I was reaching tbh). As much as I love a fair fight; the Horde is screwed if this is true. Time will tell what the young black dragon is plotting. What do you guys think? Here is the link in case you want to read it for yourselves.

http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog...e-azeroth-demo

10+ Year Old Account
    He picked the Alliance back in MoP after the Horde civil war began. He was very open that he'd hoped Varian would annex the Horde.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they would have just forgotten this character. Sad thing to see that idiot again.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    He picked the Alliance back in MoP after the Horde civil war began. He was very open that he'd hoped Varian would annex the Horde.
    This. He chose this long ago.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Yep. That's sort of how I feel. I know he always has an ulterior motive so we could be wrong. Just seems that way at first glance imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    of course, gotta stay near his loverboi
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

But he originally backed the horde hoping Garrosh would annex the Alliance, whatever he does in stormwind is most certainly not out of loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    But he originally backed the horde hoping Garrosh would annex the Alliance, whatever he does in stormwind is most certainly not out of loyalty.
    This is also a good point. Who knows what's going through that dragon's scheming mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Megas Elekmatos View Post
    This is also a good point. Who knows what's going through that dragon's scheming mind...
    *close up to the Dragon's mind showing r-18 images of a Blonde king feriously fucking Wrathion*

Yeah...who knows...

anduin does need his lover to stay close.

Personally I've never been a fan of this character, his actions through out MoP never screamed loyalty and I'd like to see all of this fighting and chaos between the two factions drive him to despair and follow in his father's footsteps so we can kill him.

I don't feel he adds much to the game and would be glad to see the end of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    *close up to the Dragon's mind showing r-18 images of a Blonde king feriously fucking Wrathion*

Yeah...who knows...
    <(0_o)> holy <(0_o)>

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas Elekmatos View Post
    So there was a segment from blizzplanet saying Wrathion shows up in the Stormwind Embassy during the playable BfA demo at Blizzcon. Does this mean he's throwing in his lot with Manduin? (I sort of thought he would but I felt like I was reaching tbh). As much as I love a fair fight; the Horde is screwed if this is true. Time will tell what the young black dragon is plotting. What do you guys think? Here is the link in case you want to read it for yourselves.

http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog...e-azeroth-demo
    It is really odd, that he is in the embassy of the Alliance, because some blizz dev said that they were not gonna involve him in the story at all in BFA launch, so weird indeed.

I don't think Wrathion is on anybodies side really, aside from his own and Azeroths, but he has a connection to Anduin, so he might be allowed into the city on that standpoint. What we have to remember is it was he who started the events of WoD and helped Garrosh escape. So it is not like he can just join one of the factions without having to answer for some things.

I will be quite sad, if Blizzard just rewrite his story, makes him an alliance character and just shoove him away in a corner of Stormwind. He really deserves a story-line for himself.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

does anyone not think Ebonhorn/Ebyssian is going to be siding with the Horde along with the Highmountain? While he may not be an equal in terms of prominence or potential power, he could certainly be a counterpart.

Btw. was there anything about Wrathion beeing around Khadgars Tower in WoD when you encounter Bad Cordana for the first time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wesly View Post
    does anyone not think Ebonhorn/Ebyssian is going to be siding with the Horde along with the Highmountain? While he may not be an equal in terms of prominence or potential power, he could certainly be a counterpart.
    I actually would love for this to happen. Been thinking ever since we met Ebonhorn that he needs to meet Wrathion in person. Show him what a black dragon really could be. Humble him a bit. At least give him a different perspective on how he views the world. Then maybe we might see some solid character progression in the future.

Deleted
    He is right and deeply ashamed after Varian declined to subdue the horde after Garrosh's defeat. Only idiots run the Alliance - if only they listened to Jaina....

Deleted
    Kinda makes sense, Wrathion should know that if we (Horde) ever find out that he was behind WoD we will kill him on the spot.

Wrathion only sides with the winning side
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    "Manduin".. I like that.
    - Dare not to sleep -