How does bad class balance and bugs improve the experience of vanilla?

This is one of the biggest problems i have with vanilla purists, a purist thinks if blizzard makes useless class competetive and fixes bugs that it will not be vanilla anymore, but even players that were actually playing in 2004 + had only bad experiences from bugs and useless talent specs, vanilla was FAR from perfect and the nostalgia glasses dont cover its flaws

Real vanilla players dont want that, all these years later we dont just want a old dusty broken build from 2004, we want an enhanced vanilla experience that will breath the life back into WoW and make it feel like a better experience than back then, vanilla just wont hold many peoples insterest if only a few classes are relevant and a bunch of bugs still riddle the game for no reason other than a minorities nostalgia.

I dont just want private server vanilla WoW, i want to play Vanilla like it the original development team envisioned, one without bugs and worthless specs

Quote Originally Posted by Oopsmezedya View Post
    This is one of the biggest problems i have with vanilla purists, a purist thinks if blizzard makes useless class competetive and fixes bugs that it will not be vanilla anymore, but even players that were actually playing in 2004 + had only bad experiences from bugs and useless talent specs

Real vanilla players dont want that, all these years later we dont just want a old dusty broken build from 2004, we want an enhanced vanilla experience that will breath the life back into WoW and make it feel like a better experience than back then, vanilla just wont hold many peoples insterest if only a few classes are relevant and a bunch of bugs still riddle the game for no reason other than a minorities nostalgia.

I dont just want private server vanilla WoW, i want to play Vanilla like it the original development team envisioned, one without bugs and worthless specs
    put this junk in the classic wow forum, not the good live wow forum
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

I would enjoy Vanilla with enhancements. I would want all the specs viable, for example, paladins and bears being able to actually tank instead of just warriors once you hit raid levels of play.

I also want transmog, which I believe is the single greatest addition the game has ever introduced.

I am very pro-flight but I would not want flight on a vanilla server, it would not make sense. The world is too small in vanilla with only two continents.

So you don’t want vanilla, you want wow classic 2.0. Balancing classes would be a huge change from original vanilla wow and fixing it would require a lot of tweaks that would totally change the playstyles of a lot of specs

It doesn't "improve" it, per se. Classic servers satisfy peoples' nostalgia. If you aren't nostalgic for vanilla, they aren't for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of moving this to the correct forum I will close this as we already have a bunch of threads discussing what should and shouldn't be changed for Classic WoW and really don't need more.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Vanilla!-quot

is a good place to start.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."