Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Tell this to all the snowflakes who "threatened" to leave the US for canada if Trump gets elected
    What about the ones that threatened to leave if Obama won a 2nd term? I think there was more snowflakes there.

5+ Year Old Account
    Some salty Republicans in here. Yesterday was a good day; let's hope Democrats don't get complacent heading into 2018. I can't wait to vote against my Republican governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    The only policy democrats have is health care for all and immediate amnesty. Normally, those two don't have a majority traction, but with Trump in charge of WH, who cares?
    Yeah, I don't think you know the Democratic platform at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    No how about you, since you’re the only one who cares about them.
    Okay I will then:
    All those snowflakes who threatened to leave for Canada, put up or shut up.

This video is relevant btw

10+ Year Old Account
    The only policy democrats have is health care for all and immediate amnesty. Normally, those two don't have a majority traction, but with Trump in charge of WH, who cares?
    Universal healthcare, free college, improved infrastructure, end the wars.

Okay I will then:

You voted for a celebrity, that argument has 0 weight now.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    The dem policy ain't much better. At least it's a frame work. If the dems would drop the racial and progressive crap they'd be in better shape.
    You insane? Democrats are moving far-left, progressives are taking it over or leaving for DSA.

Don't be surprised if US gets 30-something Jeremy Corbyn in 2024, but more retarded.

Okay I will then:

So you link an Infowars conspiracy douche Paul Joseph Watson? Sorry, not watching that fucking moron.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, I don't think you know the Democratic platform at all.
    I do. Those two are at the the top, there is some other drivel such as free college, isolationist foreign policy, affordable housing and some crap.

Deleted
    So you link an Infowars conspiracy douche Paul Joseph Watson? Sorry, not watching that fucking moron.
    Common sense is a conspiracy now? Sorry for your feelings

I do. Those two are at the the top, there is some other drivel such as free college, isolationist foreign policy, affordable housing and some crap.
    Yeah, I don't think I have EVER seen a platform for the Democratic party that stated they wanted amnesty for illegals. I mean, go ahead and link it if you dare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ending illegal wars is a isolationist foreign policy?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Did you deliver the same kind of sarcasm when Republicans hailed their victories in the special elections as the best thing since sliced bread?
    No, I just laughed at the Democrats who lost and thought they could win behind enemy lines. My stance is consistent. If Democrats played on a soccer team, and the other team forfeited, they would celebrate at midfield. It's amusing to watch. Plus, it's good news to me because now they think they don't need to change their platform, which will lead them to getting crushed in anything national, like they have been.

If they do get Trump to resign, what will they run on then? Any ideas? They don't have any either...

Common sense is a conspiracy now? Sorry for your feelings
    No, he works for Infowars, he also thinks Sandy Hook and the Boston Marathon Bombing are a hoax and he has been making shit up about Black Lives Matter. Go figure. He also was one of those douches that was pushing that Hillary Clinton had brain damage.

Okay I will then:

LoL, still using “virtue signaling” as if it means anything. Also people with a snowflake D list celeberty as an avatar don’t have any room to complain LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Here's 37....enjoy

LINK
    Your link is for Australia, and it's random people on Twitter, not prominent Republicans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    LoL, still using “virtue signaling” as if it means anything. Also people with a snowflake D list celeberty as an avatar don’t have any room to complain LOL.
    Why do the words "virtue signaling" have no meaning, in your mind? Do you not understand the point of the term or something?

Gee, I wonder why Democrats are soft on illegality of immigration from South and the law breakers.
    You forget to log in on your other account before replying to yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    To say that, you'd need to ignore the many state seats they flipped from repubs. FLipping state seats is every bit as important when the 2020 census hits.
    I agree that Democrats will need to come from somewhere, if they are to regain power. I'm just laughing at the victory lap in a state that borders DC. ROFL!

So grass roots, such a national message....

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Okay I will then:

Can all the GOP snowflakes who threatened to move when Obama was elected do the same?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    You forget to log in on your other account before replying to yourself?
    Edit button is right next to quote reply. Go ahead, report me for alt account if you think they can get me that way.
    Hint: they can't.

Yeah, I don't think I have EVER seen a platform for the Democratic party that stated they wanted amnesty for illegals. I mean, go ahead and link it if you dare.
    They don't say it, read through the lines. All that ''keeping families togehter'', ''immigration is who we are'' crapload.

Maybe not a platform, but it was policy for much of bill's tenure.

It's not like it hasn't been the GOP's policy as well in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..