Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I find amazing that you quoted the part that interested you while ignoring the other half of my post in which I said void elves were their bargain attempt and explaining why it was not successful.
    Because it is of no consequence, because I already know your position on the matter and simply didn't have any intention to quote the whole thing, I could have also just used
    snip
    for your whole post. And blizz hammered it down once again that this is final, the last time they said the high elves won't be playable was a decade ago, now they did it again.

But If you prefer I can quote every paragraph

What's the basis for that statement?

I've yet to see any happy thread about them anywhere. Most guys I see satisfied do not play Alliance or do not plan on making a velf alt. There's been a couple people I've seen posting that they are happy about it and plan on playing void elf, and some others hoping void elves can have normal appearances.
    Most people I have talked to ingame. Friends etc. those who usually don't frequent the forums etc.

You do know High Elves are already in the game they are called Blood Elves thy changed their name after they survived the attack from Arthas. So people who thought they were Giving High Elves to the alliance don't know much about lore in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Void is more associated with insanity though

- - - Updated - - -

You mean like their current move? They chose to create a new set of elves rather than implement the high elves as playable, that is telling beyond believe so yes, since they actually slapped real high elf fans in the face and did that. I can see them actually finish it entirely, to force the argument to rest.
    Insanely cruel then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Druchii are not PC enough for the Alliance.

Best thing you will get is the self-cutting edge of the Demon Hunters (as in, you want to cut yourself after seeing them), they even went for that dumb topless clothing.
    Yes, topless clothing reminds me of goth parody. Hair are straight up emo in this context. But maybe, just maybe it will turn better. Probably won't.

Quote Originally Posted by mhdoe View Post
    You do know High Elves are already in the game they are called Blood Elves thy changed their name after they survived the attack from Arthas. So people who thought they were Giving High Elves to the alliance don't know much about lore in the game.
    hello Ion, how are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    hello Ion, how are you doing?
    He is propably fine, just came here to ask for some salt.

Care to donate?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    It was not their bargain attempt, it was a last word.
    They are a company selling a product. The last word isn't theirs, it's the players'. They spend millions of dollars on a game hoping to keep a loyal playerbase. Doing things out of spite and angering fractions of the comunity is a very stupid thing for a company to do.

Look at how unconfortable they feel when asked about goblin/worgen models. They try to save face every time instead of just giving "their final word" for "this is not happening now".

Go on thinking they can just hit the table and force their "final word" on us. They can't. They'll do everything to try to convince us their decision was good, they'll try to sell their product. This "final word" out of spite bullshit you are pushing is bad for business.

Blizzcon was the first round of negotiations. They presented their offer, we are giving them our answer.
    Whatever...

They are a company selling a product. The last word isn't theirs, it's the players'. They spend millions of dollars on a game hoping to keep a loyal playerbase. Doing things out of spite and angering fractions of the comunity is a very stupid thing for a company to do.

Look at how unconfortable they feel when asked about goblin/worgen models. They try to save face every time instead of just giving "their final word" for "this is not happening now".

Go on thinking they can just hit the table and force their "final word" on us. They can't. They'll do everything to try to convince us their decision was good, they'll try to sell their product. This "final word" out of spite bullshit you are pushing is bad for business.

Blizzcon was the first round of negotiations. They presented their offer, we are giving them our answer.
    Blizzard will try to sell the idea, but not by changing the looks or general background now that they've introduced them. The best you can hope for at the moment is some cool customization options, OP racials (best way to sell a new race) and a cool looking mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfurion View Post
    Blizzard will try to sell the idea, but not by changing the looks or general background now that they've introduced them. The best you can hope for at the moment is some cool customization options, OP racials (best way to sell a new race) and a cool looking mount.
    I know that, and even said that twice in the OP.

Void elves are here to stay, that's for sure. Blizzard won't go back on the idea.

What high elf fans are trying to do by complaining is to force a better bargain. Blizzard will probably offer customization options and maybe tinker a little with the story (since it isn't canon yet) to make them more interesting (example: they could integrate the void elves with high elves; high elves pity the void elves and decide to welcome and help them, and void elves become guardians of the remaining high elves).
    Whatever...

Deleted
    Void elves should stay as defecting Blood elves with as alien skins as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    Void elves should stay as defecting Blood elves with as alien skins as possible.
    The anti-high elf crowd agrees.
    Whatever...

Deleted
    The anti-high elf crowd agrees.
    Probably the only time I'll ever agree with them! Make the Void elves as un-high elf as possible imo.

Exactly, make it count. Give them tentacles bursting from their eyes, because right now, they arent unique as others say.

Probably the only time I'll ever agree with them! Make the Void elves as un-high elf as possible imo.
    I'll never understand someone choosing to lose everything rather than having a partial win. It's unreasonable.
    Whatever...

Deleted
    To you it's a partial win to me it would be a total loss. Void elves are not high elves and it should be as apparent as possible.

Deleted
    At this point I think that High Elves should be killed off or integrated into Void Elves. I would prefer the former. They never were anything else than boring Blood Elves. Farstriders fulfill their role more than enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    At this point I think that High Elves should be killed off or integrated into Void Elves. I would prefer the former. They never were anything else than boring Blood Elves. Farstriders fulfill their role more than enough.
    To you they are boring but to us they are interesting. Blood elves in their current form bores the living crap out of me. They were better as sinister and ruthless fel grubbers.

Deleted
    To you they are boring but to us they are interesting. Blood elves in their current form bores the living crap out of me. They were better as sinister and ruthless fel grubbers.
    No, they are boring. That's a fact. They are just legolases, just another pseudo moral highground rotting on the inside. Blood Elves currently are precisely what High Elves are, maybe even more limp wristed. Every HE fan should just play BE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Having them basically integrate into Blood Elves is much more satisfying to me.
    I am even willing to give up a few Blood Elves who use Void powers.

It's ironic tho, the perfect example of two wrongs making a right.
    NE kick out HE because of Arcane.
    BE kick out HE2 because refusal to drain Arcane.
    NE become friends with HE's.
    BE kick out VE because of Void.
    NE become friends with VE.
    Whatever. They can rejoin Blood Elves for all I care. There is no good use for them anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    No, they are boring. That's a fact. They are just legolases, just another pseudo moral highground rotting on the inside. Blood Elves currently are precisely what High Elves are, maybe even more limp wristed. Every HE fan should just play BE.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever. They can rejoin Blood Elves for all I care. There is no good use for them anyway.
    Well, that's our major discord. you see no difference I see all the difference.

Well, that's our major discord. you see no difference I see all the difference.
    Maybe you just want to see the difference that isnt there.