Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    They are just like Dracula - a husk - of the actual elves.
    Fixed. The male Void Elf in the webpage looks like a vampire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the horde we got tauren with different horns is less interesting to the dranei of light
    The Tauren look awesome, what are you talking about. They look better than the original ones.

I'm pretty sure there's more skin and hair colors than black & white.
    Whatever...

Sigh... none of the new races can be a death knight or a demon hunter, I expected at least void elves to be an option for them. The Tauren / Draenei sub races have few few class choices open to them too. I feel like the only meaningful class / race combo here is a void elf warlock, because alliance didn't have any good warlock race before except a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Sigh... none of the new races can be a death knight or a demon hunter, I expected at least void elves to be an option for them. The Tauren / Draenei sub races have few few class choices open to them too. I feel like the only meaningful class / race combo here is a void elf warlock, because alliance didn't have any good warlock race before except a human.
    How? You do realize that every High elf that died defending Quel'Thalas and raised as a Death Knight returned to their people, the Blood elves, after the events of Light's Hope Chapel. Just like Koltira. So Void elves, who just happened NOW, would make zero sense as Death Knights.
    And I don't even need to tell you that Demon Hunters are a Blood elf-only thing, so a Void elf being one is extremely out of the question when it comes to common sense.

Confirmed: the wings are part of the heritage armor. They are not part of the race itself.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    How is that sickly blue/green color "pale" exactly?

It is funny how the Horde got an upgraded Night elves while the Alliance got a bootleg downgrade of Blood elves.
    Horde gets Tauren with different horns. They're still Tauren. :/ At least the Void Elves look cool even tho they're just a reskin of Blood Elves
    Last edited by DaHomieG; 2017-11-08 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    You're like what, 10 years old ?
    Can you elaborate? Cause your post is purely toxic and irritating. Yes, people can be happy about Void Elves and I am too.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Fixed. The male Void Elf in the webpage looks like a vampire.
    Which, interestingly, could open up some possibility (alas probably only for Horde).

I mean, if they really want to give perhaps more options to the Forsaken race, why not San'layn? They are in the lore, they are undead and they have a model that already exists.

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    Confirmed: the wings are part of the heritage armor. They are not part of the race itself.
    Personally disappointed. They could've kind of made Void Elves a bit more unique. I'd have liked to see customization options for various Dark/Void Naaru backplate shapes, kind of a Void God (M'uru) aesthetic, as well as the option to not have them at all. Kind of like Lightforged have the option to have several different tattoos and forehead runes, but can also choose not to have any at all.

Deleted
    They are just Blood elves that preferred siphoning Void rather than Fel. Though Blood Elf is more a title/cultural thing. They are in essence biologically High Elves

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about a playable nerubian subrace for the Forsaken?

Shut up. Let me dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    So Void elves, who just happened NOW, would make zero sense as Death Knights.
    You know new Death Knights can be raised even after events of WOTLK, if you play a DK in Legion you yourself will go around a raise a few like Nazgrim or Whitemane, and recruit them to your class hall. It's not a skill that died with Arthas.

I am thinking that Locus-Walker might be responsible for Blood Elves getting an idea of the Void.

I hope Blizzard never makes High Elves. Blood elves are the true elves! High elves are traitors! Those mongrels that decided to side with Vareesa instead of with their people and nation should all go die in a hole. FOR THE HORDE!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I am thinking that Locus-Walker might be responsible for Blood Elves getting an idea of the Void.
    I read somewhere that they turned to the void in Warcraft III instead of fel magic so they were exiled. so... yeah.... Retcon baby.

i'm interested to see vereesa's or other silver covenant elf reaction to them. they're blood elves, they hold the ideologies that blood elves hold. that should put them in stark contention with high elves. maybe alleria believes in the blood elven ideology herself, but for some reason sees fit to remain loyal to the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    I read somewhere that they turned to the void in Warcraft III instead of fel magic so they were exiled. so... yeah.... Retcon baby.
    Nodoby said that officially so it doesn't hold ground for now.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Nodoby said that officially so it doesn't hold ground for now.
    Yeh its not official. I'm not entirely sure.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm interested to see vereesa's or other silver covenant elf reaction to them. they're blood elves, they hold the ideologies that blood elves hold. that should put them in stark contention with high elves. maybe alleria believes in the blood elven ideology herself, but for some reason sees fit to remain loyal to the alliance.
    blizz will conveniently kill vereesa and her silver covenant, so the poor void elves wont be judged by their brethren

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    They are basically blood elves but did void instead of fel. They aren't pure High Elves. Will be interesting.