Thread: Goblin subrace?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Subraces never gonna work out in WoW. That's why they went with the Allied race name.
    Don't get it, where does this comment come from? i did not mention subraces in any place (the Red Panda looks for the Female Pandaren is not seen as a sub-race, so i see no reason why it should be seen as a sub-race for the males - i just like the Red panda tails options T.T ).

Note: I even mentioned Tortollans... wait, ARE THE TORTOLLANS PANDARENS WITH A TURTLE SHELL?!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Nothing? or just add the Red Panda options the female pandas have to the Male Pandas :P

Note: The Tortollan seem to share the Pandaren skeleton, so it may be an option
    Nope, tortollans have the tuskarrs skeletons

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    didn't like half of method go over to goblin for KJ?:P
    Gotta get that haste and rocket jump gangsta yo!

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    When has blizz hinted at every race getting a subrace? Pretty sure the term "allied" race was chosen for a specific reason
    I can't wait until they finally give Wildhammers as an Allied race. The only thing that will ruin it will be the complainers saying "ANOTHER Dwarf subrace?!? What about [pet race here]?!?!? They don't have one yet"

Calling it now. Drogbar will be the goblin-like allied race.

Human - Kul Tiran
    Dwarf - Dark Iron
    Night Elf - Nightborn (horde)
    Worgen - ??? (maybe vulpera?)
    Draenei - Lightforged
    Gnome - mechagnome (linked to Legion through the mimiron artifact scenarios/story)

Orc - Mag'har
    Troll - Zandalari
    Undead - ??? (maybe something like Nathanos)
    Tauren - Highmountain
    Blood Elf - Void elf (alliance)
    Goblin - Drogbar

Pandaren - Tortollan

Convenient we have no viable option for either Worgen or Undead, which are the practical focus of the expansion (after Stormheim).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Nope, tortollans have the tuskarrs skeletons
    Oh, my bad then...

Well then i will go with the idea that the Pandaren gets nothing (i see no reason why they would)

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Calling it now. Drogbar will be the goblin-like allied race.

Human - Kul Tiran
    Dwarf - Dark Iron
    Night Elf - Nightborn (horde)
    Worgen - ??? (maybe vulpera?)
    Draenei - Lightforged
    Gnome - mechagnome (linked to Legion through the mimiron artifact scenarios/story)

Orc - Mag'har
    Troll - Zandalari
    Undead - ??? (maybe something like Nathanos)
    Tauren - Highmountain
    Blood Elf - Void elf (alliance)
    Goblin - Drogbar

Pandaren - Tortollan

Convenient we have no viable option for either Worgen or Undead, which are the practical focus of the expansion (after Stormheim).
    Dude Worgens are getting the cat people in tanaan jungle and gorgrond for suuuuure.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Dude Worgens are getting the cat people in tanaan jungle and gorgrond for suuuuure.
    That's not a bad suggestion, actually. I'm just curious how they would play that out.

Also, Didn't one of the things mention Kul Tiran water priests who bless the ships? Human shamans, maybe?

How about just steamwheedle goblin? I actual neutral goblin like their suppose to be. Give them a few voice lines that are similiar to the npcs, change up the hair for them, and bam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post

Trufax, datamined transformation for Worgen allied race.

Human allied race forms.
    Speciation Is Gradual

I just started playing my goblin again and I was wondering what could be their subrace, as Blizz already hinted that every race will have one.
    You are imagining things.

I suppose undead could get undead kul tirans to stick with their human-only policy of resurrecting races.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    You are imagining things.
    Just extrapolation. All current subraces are copy/pasta (reskin) from current races and they did really say that there are more to come. Not so crazy to imagine all races will get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I can't wait until they finally give Wildhammers as an Allied race. The only thing that will ruin it will be the complainers saying "ANOTHER Dwarf subrace?!? What about [pet race here]?!?!? They don't have one yet"
    Exactly, the belief that it has to be "balanced" so each race gets one related allied race is one of those things that transform the game into cancer. I also think it's possible we'll get unrelated races in the future (ex: Ogres) in the form of allied race down the line.

I just started playing my goblin again and I was wondering what could be their subrace, as Blizz already hinted that every race will have one.

I also haven't seen much about possible goblin subraces, probably because it's one of the least placed race.

I personally have no idea what it could be lol, I'm like thinking and nothing comes to me, what do you guys think would be a good goblin subrace?
    Actually, Blizzard specifically stated that the Allied Races did not have to be tied to any existing race. There may never be a goblin-associated race. However, if they did, I think Hobgoblins would be an interesting choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone suggesting gilgoblins really don't know anything. They are your equivalent to troggs for gnomes. The only race suitable, by Model and lore standards would be the new vulpera. Lore has it the horde helping them. Their model is the goblin model. What more evidence do you need? Beyond the alliance crying foul

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Everyone suggesting gilgoblins really don't know anything. They are your equivalent to troggs for gnomes. The only race suitable, by Model and lore standards would be the new vulpera. Lore has it the horde helping them. Their model is the goblin model. What more evidence do you need? Beyond the alliance crying foul
    Is true that the Vulperan is a good option, even more when you have in mind that the Vulperans are mainly in the Zandalari Empire territory (and it was shown that as you quest in that zone, you befriend them) -There was a female Vumperan shown in Kultiras, but it was part of a dungeon-

Also... the lack of intellect could be easily solved, i mean... they are Goblins and they got the forsaken Apothecary there, they just need a little bit of imagination and Kaja'mite and they are set!.

I also haven't seen much about possible goblin subraces, probably because it's one of the least placed race.

I personally have no idea what it could be lol, I'm like thinking and nothing comes to me, what do you guys think would be a good goblin subrace?
    Allied races aren't sub-races; they're meant to be stand-alone races that operate in the background of the story and/or faction. To that end, the only option that ties into the Goblins are Hob-Goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post

You're the horde's version of a puntable race, right?
    >Female Draenei Death Knight player who uses a badly-rendered ingame screenshot of their character for both their avatar and signature along with MSpainting "For the Alliance!" onto their signature is making fun of Goblins.

Mmmmmmmmm, delicious. Yummy-wummy.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    >Female Draenei Death Knight player who uses a badly-rendered ingame screenshot of their character for both their avatar and signature along with MSpainting "For the Alliance!" onto their signature is making fun of Goblins.

Mmmmmmmmm, delicious. Yummy-wummy.
    Your avatar is even more delicious cause you can see every pixel without needing to zoom in.

Tasty.