Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    MOGU! Something about the Will of the Emperor being reactivated. Forge modified to create females as well.

Mogu

Lore:
    This is a hard one. Maybe they can use the Zanadalari to re-unite the clans and tend bridges to the Horde. Or maybe return the Fist of Ra-den to his owner and he forges new Mogu at his service.

Racial traits:

Stoneborn: reduces physical ans shadow damage taken by 1%.
    Mogu managed to reverse the Curse of the Flesh and regain their rocky bodies. Also, they used new contructed bodies to bring back the ones already dead.

Undying: upon death you became a spirit that can still fight for 15 additional seconds.
    This is similar to Spirit of Redemption but instead of healing, you only can cast some curses and Shadow Bolt or something similar. This is to reflect that Mogu seem to not die, per se, and their spirits become a banshee-like spectre until they can reincarnate in a rebuilt body.

Dark Spectre: this is like the NE whisp with another name and the banshee-like mogu-spirit model.

Ancient Knowledge: Inscription skill increased by 10.

Classes: warrior, mage, warlock, hunter, rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    MOGU! Something about the Will of the Emperor being reactivated. Forge modified to create females as well.
    I like the idea of Mogu, though my problem was with the lack of female, i guess the Forge could be modified, unsure what would it be, i mean... i see no logical reason to for the Mogu to be "Hmmm, lets us create female variants of us, like the other weaker races!" unless they want to do like Lei-shen and just rube that up and down his ego.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Someone else mentioned Jinyu and the Hozen, which I don't care for the idea for, but when I was thinking of other things that could come from MoP, this is one of them. I could definitely see a female version, but I also like them being their own thing and not a playable race.
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Mechagnome

Freedom at last. For countless millenia the Mechagnomes have been under the thumb of their titan overlords, programmed to do their bidding. Now though, you and a small group of like-wired individuals have managed to split away from under the thumb of the titans, you have developed true awareness. But with that awareness came loneliness, and fear.

With the Mechagnomes' new found liberty, it became critical to find a place in this world, and a new order was finally established when your people established contact with a young group that call themselves the Gnomes of Gnomeregan.

As a fledgeling Mechagnome yourself, you have finally been made free from the existence of absolute operation. It is up to you to explore this new world, this new life that has been made available for you to experience.

Racials:

Combat Subroutines Mk X: Activate to rotate and recieve a 1% bonus to haste (Mk 1), critical (Mk 2), or mastery (Mk 3)
    Reactive Underplate: Reduces all physical damage taken by 1%
    Automation: Reduces crafting speed for all professions by 50%
    Core Overload: Activate to release a short electrical burst, stunning up to 5 enemies within 5 yrds for 1.5 seconds and dealing X nature damage

Classes:

Warrior
    Rogue
    Mage
    Hunter
    Monk
    Warlock
    Speciation Is Gradual

7+ Year Old Account
    Allied Race, the Mok'Nathal:

After the tension between the Alliance and Horde grew to an abundanth growth. Outlands itself struggles to maintain life still, the Mok'Nathal led by Leorexx were running out things to hunt, running out of plants to depend on and there land was not going to get any better. Rexxar, son of Leorexx would return to his Father and his clan once more after aiding against the threat of the Legion with the Unseen Path. Rexxar would once more ask of his father and his clan to join the Horde completely assuring them that this new Horde was different from the last. What would spark the Mok'Nathal into fully joining the Horde would not be the words from Rexxar but the actions that transpired from it. The Alliance heard of Rexxar's exploits and would not want the Mok'nathal to join the Horde and would move to take action, that did not consider that Leorexx would take his son's death for him. With Leorexx's last act for the Clan the Mok'Nathal would by led by Rexxar, (whether he wanted it or not) and Rexxar would avenge his father and bring his Clan into the Horde.

Pretty much taller Orcs with more Ogre-like features. They can be; Hunters, Warriors, Shamans, Druids (?), and Monks

Basically what Rexxar looks like in Heroes of the Storm. I know its very pandering and very fanfiction-like but I know Blizzard would do much better than I at making a much more stable storyline of the Mok'Nathals into the Horde. I just really wanna play a Mok'Nathal personally.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I like the idea of Mogu, though my problem was with the lack of female, i guess the Forge could be modified, unsure what would it be, i mean... i see no logical reason to for the Mogu to be "Hmmm, lets us create female variants of us, like the other weaker races!" unless they want to do like Lei-shen and just rube that up and down his ego.
    They exist in-game:
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=68905/lulin
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=68904/suen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    They were created by Lei Shen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vrykul and Shattered Hand orcs!

Darkfallen

Lore:
    After the death of their Queen and the Lich King, the remaining San'layn are free from their shackles. With nowhere to go, Sylvannas steps in and offers them a new purpose in undeath.

Racial traits:
    Shadow Resistance: Reduces Shadow damage taken by 1%.

Vampiric Touch: Like Touch of the Grave from the forsaken but with different FX.

Merely a Setback: Upon death, Shadow damage to enemies and healing to allies in a radius. Maybe make like a cloud of blood explodes or something like that.

Blood vial: Like Gift of the Naaru with different FX.

Classes
    Warrior, mage, priest, rogue, DK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    Darkfallen

Lore:
    After the death of their Queen and the Lich King, the remaining San'layn are free from their shackles. With nowhere to go, Sylvannas steps in and offers them a new purpose in undeath.

Racial traits:
    Shadow Resistance: Reduces Shadow damage taken by 1%.

Vampiric Touch: Like Touch of the Grave from the forsaken but with different FX.

Merely a Setback: Upon death, Shadow damage to enemies and healing to allies in a radius. Maybe make like a cloud of blood explodes or something like that.

Blood vial: Like Gift of the Naaru with different FX.

Classes
    Warrior, mage, priest, rogue, DK
    One of the ways to explain undead elves (there are many)

7+ Year Old Account
    Tuskar

After being awaken Bolvar build his unstoppable army to conquer the Azeroth.

Only aviable class is Death Knight.

Last edited by Highwhale; 2017-11-09 at 12:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll break these down by patch, giving a portion of Horde/Alliance lore for each choice. I may skip the mechanics portion for the most part...fun to do, but this post would be super long if I did that. As we already know what we should likely expect for 8.0, I'll skip that as well.

8.1: Mechagnomes (Alliance), Mogu (Horde)
    Lore: After a long fight in Zandalar, the Alliance & Horde realize they each needs allies who know about Titan technology. Given the experiences the Zandalar have had with the Mogu and the Mogu's experiments in Mogu'shan Vaults, they turn out to be a solid fit. The Alliance on the other hand winds up teaming up with a set of mechagnomes who are still finding their way in the world after losing their leader, Mechazod.

8.2: Kul'Tiras Humans (Alliance), San'layn (Horde)
    Lore: Azshara has been defeated and her control over the Sea Priests removed. With this, the Kul'Tirasians realize they can't simply stand back and hunt monsters on their own turf, they need to take the fight to the world. Sylvanas starts to get nervous about the war and starts looking closer into other allies of the Lich King for help, starting with the San'layn.

8.3: Alpha Worgen (Alliance), Draenor Orc (Horde)
    Lore: With the rise of N'Zoth, the world has become a more paranoid place and monsters have grown angrier than ever. The Gilneans wind up helping a section of Night Elves that have fallen to the Worgen curse to gain control of their curse and control of their mind. The Horde finds itself looking at itself somewhat lost, not fully sure of what it wants to be. They visit Grommash in AU Draenor and recruit a section of the Iron Horde Orcs to relearn their identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    They were created by Lei Shen.
    Yeah, sorry, I didn't catch that last part of your post. They always can make that up.
    They never explained where the female vrykul, dwarves and gnomes come from. We've only seen male earthens, mechanomes and no-fleshy-vrykul, and all 4 races have the same origin, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Earthen dwarves. Poop-brown Orcs. ZA Trolls. Leper gnomes. Mecha-gnomes. Wretched Blood Elves. Forsaken Elves. Taunka Tauren. Ice Dwarves. Sea Goblins.
    A bit OT, but if your poop has the colour of Ma'Ghar Orcs on a regular basis, please see your doctor and/or change your diet.

- Ogres. No more excuses, Blizzard!
    - Broken
    - Kul Tiran (Tirasian?) humans
    - Forest Trolls
    - Mag'har orcs
    Whatever...

Already posted something similar in another thread, as I said I expect Allied Races to be released in pairs.
    I'd like for old allies to be playable first before moving on to more exotic and new races, i'm talking especially about those groups which are already part of the main factions but lack proper representation, something like:

Tirasian Humans (A) - Magh'ar Orcs (H)
    More basic options for the most iconic races.

Wildhammer Dwarves (A) - Dragonmaw Orcs (H)
    Our allies in the Twilight Highlands, bitter rivals.

Broken Draenai (A) - Amani Trolls (H)
    Splinter groups which are already part of their main factions (Nobundo's Broken - Revantusk tribe).

Frostborn Dwarves (A) - Taunka (H)
    Our Allies in the North.

Halfelves (A) - Mok'Nathal (H)
    Halfblood races which are already in their respective factions (Arator, Rexxar etc).

Leper Gnomes (A) - Forsaken Elves (H)
    Corrupted and gloomy races.

Going a bit more into crazy territory:

Vrykul (A) - Ogres (H)
    Both giants and both parents of our most iconic races.

Jinyu (A) - Hozen (H)
    Our allies in Pandaria, bitter rivals.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswen View Post
    Already posted something similar in another thread, as I said I expect Allied Races to be released in pairs.
    I'd like for old allies to be playable first before moving on to more exotic and new races, i'm talking especially about those groups which are already part of the main factions but lack proper representation, something like:

Tirasian Humans (A) - Magh'ar Orcs (H)
    More basic options for the most iconic races.

Wildhammer Dwarves (A) - Dragonmaw Orcs (H)
    Our allies in the Twilight Highlands, bitter rivals.

Broken Draenai (A) - Amani Trolls (H)
    Splinter groups which are already part of their main factions (Nobundo's Broken - Revantusk tribe).

Frostborn Dwarves (A) - Taunka (H)
    Our Allies in the North.

Halfelves (A) - Mok'Nathal (H)
    Halfblood races which are already in their respective factions (Arator, Rexxar etc).

Leper Gnomes (A) - Forsaken Elves (H)
    Corrupted and gloomy races.

Going a bit more into crazy territory:

Vrykul (A) - Ogres (H)
    Both giants and both parents of our most iconic races.

Jinyu (A) - Hozen (H)
    Our allies in Pandaria, bitter rivals.
    Man not Wildhammer Dwarves! Hill dwarves.

Also anubis for worgens...

Someone mentioned Drogbars. That would be awesome actually. Now part of the Highmountain Tribe and could easily be an allied race for Horde.

Uncorrupted orcs. Broken Draenei. Taunka. We can go on and on with this