Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I think it's just the artist's stylistic choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    this strengthens my theory that she's upset because either her people are doomed from an alliance or her sister was killed and shes in grief so she burns down teldressil.
    So basically what you're saying is Sylvanas was grieving and she got mad and decided to destroy a entire races home in anger, sounds like something that crazy bitch could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Don't think it has got anything to do with "crying". Even the Forsaken emblem is based off of Sylvanas, so unless she is always crying and wants to be known in that fashion, it wouldn't make much sense having it this way.

I believe it is the way Blizz decided she should have her makeup as it looks more edgy and meaningful.

I always assumed the markings on the face in this was supposed to be tears of blood and sacrifice. That's just me though....

10+ Year Old Account
    Step One: Create an Undead character.
    Step Two: log in game
    Step Three: /cry
    Conclusion: Undead can cry.

Deleted
    Those are her markings ...

Quote Originally Posted by stratman24 View Post
    Not saying that Sylvanas was crying, but I’m pretty sure Lillian Voss cries when she discovers that she was dead in the Forsaken starting zone, didn’t she?
    I thought she was more screaming/rageful. I'd have to watch it again, that's an interesting point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    IMO Forsaken should have something related to Lordaeron on their crest...
    they should, but the forsaken are about following sylvanas, so the crest is about her, and her history.

she is prob the only playable faction in the game that is a dictator and everyone is fine with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm less interested in the makeup and more interested in why her skin looks a healthier less undead tone. She was more blue in the Legion cinematic and here she's a more living colour. Interesting detail.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    I'm less interested in the makeup and more interested in why her skin looks a healthier less undead tone. She was more blue in the Legion cinematic and here she's a more living colour. Interesting detail.
    Yea. If not red eyes she would look identical to nigh elves. Probably advanced senpai lifting...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they should, but the forsaken are about following sylvanas, so the crest is about her, and her history.

she is prob the only playable faction in the game that is a dictator and everyone is fine with it.
    Yea that the problem. Forsaken too stuck on Sylvanas. Just imagine old Lordaeron crest in dark/undead tones. Something like this:

It's not crying, that's just naturally how she looks. I think somewhere Sylvanas might be 'hurting' despite being turned into what she is by Arthas, she still has feelings as hard as that is to believe.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

I don't think anything of the sort was announced at all. One interview by someone that really didn't confirm anything is not an announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    So basically what you're saying is Sylvanas was grieving and she got mad and decided to destroy a entire races home in anger, sounds like something that crazy bitch could do.
    Depends on who killed Vereesa though. If it's Night Elves (since she's dying next to their fucking tree) then that's good revenge.

"But why would NE killed Vereesa ?" Well...same answer than "why any allied race join their faction ?"...wait and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Depends on who killed Vereesa though. If it's Night Elves (since she's dying next to their fucking tree) then that's good revenge.

"But why would NE killed Vereesa ?" Well...same answer than "why any allied race join their faction ?"...wait and see.
    I don't get why people think it is Vereesa, has it been confirmed? That Elf's outfit is closer to Alleria than Vereesa.

I don't get why people think it is Vereesa, has it been confirmed? That Elf's outfit is closer to Alleria than Vereesa.
    Alleria's outfit is green, Vereesa's is blue like in the picture. Also we know that Alleria is needed because of Void Elves...Vereesa though.

She got smoke in her eyes as she watched Teldrassil burn, there you go proof that teh Horde burned the tree first....
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because the outfit is blue.

Allerias gear color is green

Formerly known as Arafal

I am one of those people that are really annoyed that Sylvanas doesn't look like undead at all. :/ I was so looking forward to super creepy picture, but noo.... fanservice must go on.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

I don't think its from crying, but who knows. I do have to say I feel they make her look way too 'alive' in this cinematic. I loved the cinematic, but I prefer how dead she looked in the Legion cinematic. It's rather funny actually how people say that she had markings/tattoos. She had none in WC3 and the only reason I think they went that way with the design is because of her vanilla nelf model having those markings and they stuck with it. I always assumed they were meant to be dark tears from when she was a banshee and to go with the Forsaken crest mask, which represents her.

5+ Year Old Account
    can undead even cry?

the cinematic isn't right after teldrassil burns; the cinematic shows the alliance attacking lordaeron. So at the very least she's had time to sail to the other side of the world