10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    By the Light, can we shoo some people back to the Lore forums?
    Nah, we have Ravemoon's thread keeping us around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    By the Light, can we shoo some people back to the Lore forums? maybe we need a barrage of shitposting? Summons @Shadochi, @Fahrad Wagner

One thing I find really interesting is how we were told that not all artifacts will have the same fate. I hope my dream of individual quests and stories for each of them turn true. At least one of the swords need to be sunk into a stone though; preferably in a misty forest so it can go to sleep. We don't need the poor things to be wasted to empower Illidan ffs, #SaveKnaifu!

Uh... we already had an Arthus... i mean.. Arthas that pulled a sword out of a stone so.... NOOOOOO!

But I agree, it would be very nice to give them a proper send off and some of them might even become villains at some point. *Looking at you, Thal'kiel!*

10+ Year Old Account
    By the Light, can we shoo some people back to the Lore forums? maybe we need a barrage of shitposting? Summons @Shadochi, @Fahrad Wagner

One thing I find really interesting is how we were told that not all artifacts will have the same fate. I hope my dream of individual quests and stories for each of them turn true. At least one of the swords need to be sunk into a stone though; preferably in a misty forest so it can go to sleep. We don't need the poor things to be wasted to empower Illidan ffs, #SaveKnaifu!
    What if Illidan Stormrage does it? Without the aid of the Artifacts?
    Or it can be possible that we lose the artifacts by helping Illidan with sealing Sargeras.
    For the Horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    Did someone noticed the sound of the gun at 0:53? https://youtu.be/QsZ9xkVQ_Vs I tried to search about it but it's like anybody is talking about that, is the new sound for guns in BfA? If it is, i'll level a hunter for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    That's not comparable in the slightest. Void Elves' culture and main background is the exact same of Blood Elves. The only major difference is the Void twist.
    That's a good thing blood elf culture is extremely well-thought-out. culture is the same as void of culture

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    idk how horde isn't mad, like if i was horde and got highmountain tauren who have a weak leader and can't defend themselves from pitiful infernals and alliance gets army of the light, lightforged draeneii who have been chasing and killing the legion for a millennia......i'd feel pretty shafted

id say nightborne and void elfs are around the same level, but hard to say there too.

Then dark iron dwarfs and zandalari trolls don't seem like anything especially.

I know a lot of people are like "oh boring lightforged draeneii" but lets be honest thats the army of the m'fing light, super charged xera draeneii.

Plus Turalyon is far stronger than the pitiful highmountain tauren leader.

I just, theres no comparison.

The tauren cant kill infernals invading and the lightforged draeneii, the best of them can 1 shot demon commanders.
    Those of us with any sense doesnt care about arbitrary, impossible to measure race comparrisons.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    You're 2.2k posts in this thread away from getting that title :P
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/misc.php...sted&t=2249901
    @Fahrad Wagner I like how the difference between us and #3 is over 900 posts.
    We are all casuals compared to you two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    god, i love regina.
    Yeah that show is cringe, but I love her.

It seems you really did crush me @Chickat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

So hyped to play in Zandalar ! (But it'll wait, I'm ally )
    The first music is so epic
    Its all good, but the Zandalar music is so good. Fond of the first 2 tracks on there the most. Hoping the second one is for the capital city.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said earlier, creating threads is spam not shitposting. You're basically asking to get banned.
    Also not shitposting: arguing (unless with /s), hating (unless with /s) and so on...

Shitposting is basically having fun when the thread is moving slowly (and trolling people with a certain image).

(Look how few threads I started in my 4.5k posts: http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=52721113)
    Shitposting is the lifeblood of this thread. We will never be banned, but we will be trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Same reason because we don't have a hype thread for live servers, most of the stuff is known and usually a new popular thread appears when there is something to discuss in an upcoming patch that lasts for a couple weeks.

There just isn't much to speculate/talk about something that's out already (or in classic case has been out).

I also like to think of that subsection as more primitive, stuck in the past as we move forward, so I don't usually post there. (I might or might try it when it comes, idk, more interested in BfA atm)

- - - Updated - - -

This as well.
    I say we keep this thread alive during the winter times until beta. Last expansions was a 1 page a day thread for months. We gotta keep this at least at 3 pages a day. Keep shitposting everyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah that show is cringe, but I love her.
    Nah, its all fine til season 4.

Then they start being annoying with kisses and the power of love and friendship.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    It seems you really did crush me @Chickat

Im top 15 atm. Goal is to be top 10 by the end. Ive moved up like 8 spaces in a week, so im happy atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Then they start being annoying with kisses and the power of love and friendship.
    Not necessarily cringe I guess, but low budget and kinda cheesy.

Poor Rumplestinskin and Regina have feelings and are good guys at heart, tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Question, in Legion we had 3 Max level zones, Suramar, Broken Shore, and Argus (I consider it 3 sub zones to make one whole zone) What zones do you think will be added to BFA, will we go to the Dragon Isles? or will it be more about revamped old zones in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor.
    Nazjatar and Nyolatha? I think the capital cities for both factions will be large and have some end game story stuff in them too.

10+ Year Old Account

Did someone say Friendship is Mag...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    rcshaggy with this tel'abim meme lately:

I think Tel'abim would make a great pvp zone.

Is this the designated thread where we complain about streamers getting into alpha first

J/k at least a few months early, but we'll hit that part of the natural cycle eventually, coupled with a No Beta Club thread

10+ Year Old Account
    So when is the content to see the new models? EHH EHHH EHH? The datamined stuff I mean...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think Im going to play beta this time. I played Legion and it kind of ruined the launch week/month for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I dont think Im going to play beta this time. I played Legion and it kind of ruined the launch week/month for me.
    I was into the older betas, but yeah I can't say I'm super excited this time around either nor was I about doing anything on the Legion beta. Maybe I'm just too old/lazy. Overall, they might not change much class-wise either. Too early to say, but it will help them get the xpac out faster instead of having to rework some specs from the ground up like last time (though some still arguably need it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if the point is to collect Golden Bananas!
    For the Horde!