Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Yeah, she's bigger here. So what? She's the actual Mother of Dragons (unlike some other person claiming to be that lately). It makes sense for her to have a bit of a mom bod.
    Bigger? Fat kind of bigger. Yes, she is, but most mothers want to regain their shape after giving birth, not to mention it is merely a magical form that she can adjust. She always looked like a fit High Elf. And now Alex looks like anti mcdonald campaign character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    That's not "very likely". That's just your own speculation.

Nothing Blizzard released about Alex EVER pointed her to being multiclass
    Previous Blizzcon suggested that trend might follow, also her being a dragon aspect in itself posed great potential. Limiting her to support is just vile.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Limiting her to support is just vile.
    ... Alextrasza is the Aspect Of Life. She's basically the source of all health and growth on Azeroth. She was never, ever, EVER going to be anything except a support
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Bigger? Fat kind of bigger. Yes, she is, but most mothers want to regain their shape after giving birth, not to mention it is merely a magical form that she can adjust. She always looked like a fit High Elf. And now Alex looks like anti mcdonald campaign character.

Previous Blizzcon suggested that trend might follow, also her being a dragon aspect in itself posed great potential. Limiting her to support is just vile.
    Do you have complexes? Unfulfilled sexual fantasies or what? Stop spamming this. In WoW she uses standard anorectic blood elf model which is over 10 years old. HotS model is more detailed and realistic.
    And you have some strange definition of fat. For me she has normal, a little athletic body and I'm sure she even has no overweight.
    You can compare her to this: http://orig05.deviantart.net/15b3/f/..._blyzzarde.jpg
    Why don't you complain about something else? Like: "New model has really nice cloak instead this punctured, dirty rag, I don't like it!". If u prefer WoW model then go play WoW and fap to her all day.

Mod edit: Warning @skorpio - please don't be deliberately inflammatory.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-11-09 at 10:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    ... Alextrasza is the Aspect Of Life. She's basically the source of all health and growth on Azeroth. She was never, ever, EVER going to be anything except a support
    Except that she is not. Isn't she also second in power after Neltharion? Perfect opportunity to incorporate multiclass
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Do you have complexes? Unfulfilled sexual fantasies or what? Stop spamming this. In WoW she uses standard anorectic blood elf model which is over 10 years old. HotS model is more detailed and realistic.
    And you have some strange definition of fat. For me she has normal, a little athletic body and I'm sure she even has no overweight.
    You can compare her to this: http://orig05.deviantart.net/15b3/f/..._blyzzarde.jpg
    Why don't you complain about something else? Like: "New model has really nice cloak instead this punctured, dirty rag, I don't like it!". If u prefer WoW model then go play WoW and fap to her all day.
    Yes, I do have complex loathe for slobs. How m I spamming it? I'm replaying to those who replied to me. So be so kind and put a lid on your unbecoming self. It is not anorectic at all. She is overweight easily. You have shown me obesity. There is a difference between being overweight and obese.
    Because her cloak is less important to me than her lard, obviously. I don't 'fap', and I would never do it over pixels.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised but holy shit I will never understand how people can get so riled up over a character model.

It is not anorectic at all. She is overweight easily. You have shown me obesity. There is a difference between being overweight and obese.
    Because her cloak is less important to me than her lard, obviously. I don't 'fap', and I would never do it over pixels.
    In every thread about her are comments "she's thicc/fat" etc. It's extremely annoying, especially she's not. Yes, she is bigger than WoWs model, but her shape is perfectly normal. There is a difference between being overweight and obese, you agree with that, but you still use words "slob, lard" which I would use for obesity only. The real problem is ppl thinks that anorectic model shape is normal one, thanks to fashion, commerials and photoshop. Even models don't look like models:
    https://img7.dmty.pl//uploads/201311...8864_87589.gif
    https://img7.dmty.pl//uploads/201311...866_946599.gif
    https://img7.dmty.pl//uploads/201311...8866_34655.gif
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-11-09 at 03:40 PM. Reason: This hurt my brain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    In every thread about her are comments "she's thicc/fat" etc. It's extremely annoying, especially she's not. Yes, she is bigger than WoWs model, but her shape is perfectly normal. There is a difference between being overweight and obese, you agree with that, but you still use words "slob, lard" which I would use for obesity only. The real problem is ppl thinks that anorectic model shape is normal one, thanks to fashion, commerials and photoshop. Even models don't look like models:
    https://img7.dmty.pl//uploads/201311...8864_87589.gif
    https://img7.dmty.pl//uploads/201311...866_946599.gif
    https://img7.dmty.pl//uploads/201311...8866_34655.gif
    Because overweight is slobby and lardy. I doubt that anybody sane likes anorectics. People mostly prefer women with weight in lower parts of healthy BMI. These 'models' are hardly 'professional' models. Victoria's Secret models look healthy.

It has very little to do with fashion and commercials. It is mostly about the country one originates from. If it is polluted with fatties then ones perception might get warped. People might become more accepting of weights that would put horror on faces in a different, healthier country.
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-11-09 at 03:42 PM.

It's a sad day when a hero with awesome abilities, a different approach to healing and a FREAKING DRAGONFORM is released and much of the discussion ends up being about her, frankly, normal bodyshape. So... let's move on shall we?

Her kit looks unique and fun, especially her Flame Buffet build! I don't usually buy new heroes but I might just pick her up. I've accumulated enough gold by now and supports that kick butt is something I like (Gogo Li Li!)

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised but holy shit I will never understand how people can get so riled up over a character model.
    Just so you guys know, you're arguing right now with someone who was/still is pissed about a Storm Trooper being black. That should be all the information you need to understand who you're dealing with here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    Just so you guys know, you're arguing right now with someone who was/still is pissed about a Storm Trooper being black. That should be all the information you need to understand who you're dealing with here.
    More like disgusted that series got SJWsed, but thank you for your virtue signaling. Without this flare folk would be lost at the sea.

Stay on topic.

She offers an interesting dynamic in duel support teams. Any ideas on which supports inparticular compliment her and are complimented by her?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    She offers an interesting dynamic in duel support teams. Any ideas on which supports inparticular compliment her and are complimented by her?
    I think Brightwing and Lucio are great pairings, both provide this sustained healing that keeps her healthy to spam Gift of Life. They also have some good disengage tools which can be handy as I think she can struggle a bit when dived upon. However I think Brightwing is better as she is global and has a decent wave clear.

Another good pairing can be Auriel considering you also have a good battery for the angel. Just as Auriel has the synergy with Gul'dan, she can heal one more person that in turn can heal even more too.

Last one is Rehgar as he is just a well rounded Hero.

Bigger? Fat kind of bigger. Yes, she is, but most mothers want to regain their shape after giving birth, .
    source please?

Its obvious that she's more muscular, but if you werent just a sexist big and actually knew about muscle gain you'd know that in order to get muscle you get fat too. "cut" people have to spend months gaining and then weeks starving themselves. something no reasonable aspect of life would do.

I'm pretty sure most mothers really dont give a shit because they are to busy being mothers to care about sexist standards

And you are right. she can change her form magically at will.

Which means she WANTS to look like an amazon.

If you dont like it go back to 1960 where your attitude belongs
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    source please?

Its obvious that she's more muscular, but if you werent just a sexist big and actually knew about muscle gain you'd know that in order to get muscle you get fat too. "cut" people have to spend months gaining and then weeks starving themselves. something no reasonable aspect of life would do.

I'm pretty sure most mothers really dont give a shit because they are to busy being mothers to care about sexist standards

And you are right. she can change her form magically at will.

Which means she WANTS to look like an amazon.

If you dont like it go back to 1960 where your attitude belongs
    Source? Is it not one of the most obvious things out there? I'm sure if you google it you will find plenty of articles. After all one of the more 'top show' topics in female magazines is: how to lose weight after pregnancy.

No, she is more on overweight side. Oh, there is no need for insults here, little one. Then I guess it must be her xcuse for looking like she looks in game 'in order to get muscles you get fat too'. Hahah good one.

But they do. I guess, most women have enough of basic sense to get out of the slob form.

Amazons never existed. It would be true if it happened in canon W universe, but it did not. Her model is simply inaccurately disgusting. She wants to look like a thin, beautiful High Elf.

Oh my oh my.

There's a thread specifically for this discussion. Can we stop polluting this one as well?

getting kills with her ulti is hella fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk if is just me, but killing Alexstrasza in her dragon form gives a fun? Because i've got fun when i killed enemy Alexstrasza na dragon form.

Im really enjoying building around globes and I feel Alexstraza makes a strong healer if your maintaining your own health w/ orbs and the W aoe heal. I feel that healing double warrior comps I excel so long as they peel any divers off of me.

For me:
    Strengths: Using Q when at higher health levels on beefier targets feels really strong and can keep a stitches/muradin in a fight longer.
    Her Aoe heal is quite strong especially with several talent choices. I find that when teams are fighting in small areas or I fear an enemy Uther is going to divine storm I drop heal circle and it effectively negates the damage.
    Her ults where in the sky is so much fun for me. Its strong healing and it forces any melee dps sticking to my target to really consider leaving otherwise theyre taking strong damage while their target is being healed.

Weakness. Her Q heals sucks if your below 75%
    She has no peel/control and it makes dealing with diver a pain without a strong team
    Her aoe heal is delayed and requires placement and an enemy mages easily negates this. I had a problem one game where almost everytime I dropped a W aoe heal in melee during team fights Jaina dropped blizzard when possible. It was fun trying to heal around this but if the melee were all low I had to drop it in a place where it would heal them but not set them up for their own death.

Overall I'm still learning her, but between Alex, Lili and BW I now have three supports I'm happy using and its hard to say who I like more.

Deleted
    Whee, great. After Ana being fun to watch, but unfun to play in low ELO due to allies juking your shots like monkeys on acid, a hero with interesting mechanics and nice damage and healing output. Will like so many probably work better in dual support setups, but doesn't feel like a healbot at all - I'm looking at you Space-Mexican!

Weaknesses are the huge healing markers on the ground attracting enemy mages and the insane mana consumption on maps where you can't easily refill via globes.