Poll: What allied race are you most interested in playing?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm most curious about void elves so they've kinda caught my eye the most right now, but honestly playing a dark iron is such a long time coming that's gonna be my first pick for sure

I will probably change my worgen mage to nightborne (was thinking about changing him to NE for a while now), put him on the horde side and change my forsaken priest to void elf, since the only thing he is is shadow anyway. Both are alts I barely touch though, so.. well, I'm not really desperate for them.

I'm changing my Shaman to a Zandalari Troll as soon as I'm capable, I've wanted that Troll model ever since it was revealed and I'm so happy we're getting it. I hope it's a feature they make available before BfA's release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking void elf but honestly how lame is it that they are just blood elves reskinned, the nightborne are gaining my favor currently since they are a unique model and I like the faces. I am curious about their hair designs too, sucks that all my chars and professions are on alliance so I may just not play 1 at all. They should have made both elves neutral since it makes sense, I understand the others wouldn't.

Deleted
    Been waiting for playable High Elves on the Alliance since Cata, will settle for Void Elves. Seems like I have to drop my belf DK which has been my main since Cata, but I think it's worth it.

7+ Year Old Account
    The zandalari and nightborne.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Zandalari, mon.

Zanalari for sure. But I think Highmountain Tauren is not getting much love because of class choice. No Highmountain Paladin is really bumming my guild holy pally out.

I am surprised a lot of people feel excited about some models. I could play a black triangle and it wouldn't change anything gameplay wise.

Just feels like a cheap "feature" for the next expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Did you make an account just to reply to that? Weird. Also, welcome.

PS NELFs are still objectively ugly.
    It's a matter of preference, u for one like more ne than be. I find blood elves way too skinny(especially the females) and armor doesn't look all that great on them compared to night elves. Just compare transmogs of both females to see. Again this is my opinion and it will probably differ from yours.

Thanks for the welcome.

Void elves. I hope Lothraxion and Locus Walker end up joining the Alliance aswell. With Lothraxion and Locus walker both having history together. They both have nice storyline ties to our new playable races, the Void elves and Lightforged draenei, would have interesting potential.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Voted void elf, because an alliance player, but you bet I'll have a nightborne. (Dem sexy arcane tats on their bods. Mm.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Voted Zandalari.

But also looking forward to Nightborne and Void Elves.

Void elf because well it makes sense to have a void elf shadow priest and I think they look pretty cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    ogres ... oh wait
    They need a unique model and thus wouldn't be a allies race....

- - - Updated - - -

Zandalari.....so much Zandalari

Voted Zandalari, but also looking forward to Highmountain taurens based on racials alone.
    Also, 2 expansion of being alliance, Zandalar is a good reason to go back home.

Horde easily highmountain tauren. The charge/stun is sick. Imagine a brewmaster with that? Alliance probably void elf at this point.

I'm going to play Zandalari troll shaman after my main Troll Shaman finish their chain quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try all of them but particularly looking forward to seeing how the Void Elves turn out with their void form racial.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Only reason I've not played Troll was because I hated the model for them, also way too skinny. I've wanted Zandalari since vanilla and finally I can pick one!