Poll: Do you think you are bad looking, average or good looking?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably look better if I lost weight. My wife finds me attractive and thats good enough for me.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

I'm average. Don't stand out at all, in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I am horrible just look at my avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

15+ Year Old Account
    So many men with high self esteem here
    So where are your model girlfriends?

Don't know, but I don't like the body I have, and want it to go away. Can't stand it's shoulders, it's face, it's teeth, it's eyes.. everything. Why can't I just return it?

And no, weight loss, doesn't do anything. at 102 kilogramm, I was a fat ugly person, at 57 kilogramm I am a slimmer ugly person, and at 79 kg I am an average ugly person. So... no. Fuck this fleshy hull. I don't want it.

Deleted
    Probably under average right now, it doesn't really bother me though, mostly because I'm lazy and don't make any effort so it's my own creation for the sake of comfort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    So many men with high self esteem here
    If they needed validation from external sources it wouldn't be high self-esteem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m a good looking woman. I get complaints and looks on a regular basis when I go out. I’ve never had trouble attracting men, so yeah.
    What do people complain about?

Average, but I'm not very photogenic.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Hard to tell without frame of reference since nobody has "rated" my appearance in years.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    i am good looking

Absolutely hideous. Should probably cover my face in public.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... I guess I would be a 4 out of 10? Less if you're not in to big hairy men or nerds? Luckily, my wife is.

Currently working out to lose more weight, so, WIP tag should be across the chest.

(Source: Bad photo)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    You are all way uglier than you think you are. Plenty of studies on that.

Men tend to overrate themself, while girls are quite realistic
    Well fuck. Now I need to get that mask.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done occasional stints as a model or bit actor since I was a teenager -- nothing major or serious. That is, as much as anything, a matter of letting the photographer, makeup, and costume do their job.

Day to day, I do well enough -- although the look favored by the Chinese isn't the look I'd use in North America or Europe. I prefer to wear a beard, the Chinese don't really like them. I prefer to do at least light work with weights, 2.1 doesn't like me to and thinks that looking too bulky is thuggish.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry
    She's at work.

She works in the health and beauty business and really is the model for a number of her store's products and procedures. I think she looks much better in the store shots than in the studio wedding pictures, but those were shot for a particular look and symbolism. Normally, you wouldn't catch me dead in a pale blue suit either.

She doesn't carry the right palette of tones for my skin, so I'm safe from being made up most of the time, but when it comes to plastering me with Korean style masks or treatments to hydrate my skin (and things like being set on fire) I'm a lab rat.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Average looking I'd imagine, if somewhat hairy;
    You know, if that's the only problem you can just shave.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Um what? I'm not vain so as to want to waste time trying to rate myself. What matters is my fitness level.
    different kind of vain but vain nonetheless, when fitness is not for health anymore, tell me its not vain

I mean I am probably about 20 pounds overweight and hairy as fuck so that probably drags down the score somewhat.. I guess I am a 5,5 on a scale from 1-10

I haven't had any problems attracting the ladies despite being overweight but I am no paragon of beauty.

There is nothing inherently bad about my looks so if I want to improve I just have to put my mind to it.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2017-11-09 at 11:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    She's at work.

She works in the health and beauty business and really is the model for a number of her store's products and procedures. I think she looks much better in the store shots than in the studio wedding pictures, but those were shot for a particular look and symbolism. Normally, you wouldn't catch me dead in a pale blue suit either.

She doesn't carry the right palette of tones for my skin, so I'm safe from being made up most of the time, but when it comes to plastering me with Korean style masks or treatments to hydrate my skin (and things like being set on fire) I'm a lab rat.
    Why do you always get the most fun?

If I get a haircut, and shave my beard, I look like a pretty solid 5. Maybe a 6 when you are drunk!

Edit: I also have a girlfriend who is a objectively solid 8-9, but a 11 for me. So I'm shooting waaaay over my league! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry
    Why do you always get the most fun?
    An appreciation of odd scraps of Latin and history, coupled with doctors who missed the mark on my expiration date. Thus, dum vivimus, vivamus

It also helps if you're willing to be set on fire.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.