Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Exactly. Monhun: "the party only moves as fast as its slowest member" MMORPGS: "fuck all of you this is my glory you are just vectors to facilitate it, be grateful"
    Well, not every MMO, but you're pretty spot on
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I have a question for you guys.

What would you think about a screen at the end of each hunt showing the "Damage Done" of all party members? (i think Dauntless have this)

Part of me thinks it would be cool. But the other half fears that it would bring toxicity to the game.
    I fear it would bring some of the toxic elitist behavior we see in WoW to Monster Hunter.

But the other half of me thinks it could be cool xD ahah i'm confusing myself
    In vindictus there was a screen at the end that said the % of damage you did at the end of a mission. It didn't show anyone else or anything specific, just the % you contributed.

I think that's a good system for this kind of thing, where you get to see and have the validation of what you accomplished without being concerned about others.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    In vindictus there was a screen at the end that said the % of damage you did at the end of a mission. It didn't show anyone else or anything specific, just the % you contributed.

I think that's a good system for this kind of thing, where you get to see and have the validation of what you accomplished without being concerned about others.
    Thats perfect!
    Gives you information to know if you are playing well or not AND it's not toxic towards others.
    Would love to see it in Monster Hunter if implemented exactly like that.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

check out the game informer cover

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [IMG]https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23244073_1787063284668522_8394179823100694166_n.jpg?oh=ab34b28ae2bef171dcaf92ef87cf1e73&oe =5AA64476[IMG]

check out the game informer cover
    That's really freaking neat.

Hopefully having it as a cover art game will help attract interest in the game especially since it's going to be on home consoles.
    Did any of the other MH games ever get cover art status in the West?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope Brach is in the game.

I really hope Brach is in the game.
    Isn't Laggi in 4U the only time a flagship was left out of a later game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Isn't Laggi in 4U the only time a flagship was left out of a later game?
    Narga wasn't in 4U either. Hence why people got so hyped when it was announced for Generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Narga wasn't in 4U either. Hence why people got so hyped when it was announced for Generations.
    I always forget about him, always felt like a lesser flagship because it looked so much like a reskin of Tigrex and the like whereas stuff like Brachydios and Gore Magala look pretty unique. I hope giggy miggy comes back, he has been used in frontier so has a none shit tier model ready to go. Also would be nice to see Glavios/Dinovaldo and Tamamizutsune. Raizex and Gamoot/Gamooth were pretty lame and i would rather see none flagships like Nerscylla or Seltas Queen show up instead.

Shit i bet Selta Queen would be more like the huge Akrid from Lost Planet 2 in Worlds engine. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of the larger none 'boss' monsters have some 'stun it and climb on it to hit the weak point for massive damage' moments that on 3ds had to be kept for just elder dragons and the like.

Still with more detailed models i imagine less species are going to be in overall. Its a shame as i would like to see stuff like Hamatsukami and Nakarkos get a better treatment than they got, especially with the new rotten vale zone but those models are so unique i doubt it.

Maybe for monhun world 2

just got an xbox one x to compliment my PS4 Pro....now I don't know what system to get this game for...Xbox One X version will be enhanced for the XBX.....but PS4 has Aloy.....What's everyone think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    just got an xbox one x to compliment my PS4 Pro....now I don't know what system to get this game for...Xbox One X version will be enhanced for the XBX.....but PS4 has Aloy.....What's everyone think?
    Its totally your choice. Which do you play online more with?

Its totally your choice. Which do you play online more with?
    Honestly, they're both about the same. The one thing I'm leaning more towards PS4 with is because of a bigger overall community most likely. My friends probably wont buy this game til it's cheaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, they're both about the same. The one thing I'm leaning more towards PS4 with is because of a bigger overall community most likely. My friends probably wont buy this game til it's cheaper.
    Coin toss then. I wouldnt care too much about Size. 3U was fairly small but it was not an issue to find a hunt.

Coin toss then. I wouldnt care too much about Size. 3U was fairly small but it was not an issue to find a hunt.
    Well this will be my first MH...I plan on getting it for PC whenever that happens....but it seems like it's months down the line and not a few weeks. So overall I guess I'm trying to find the better community. Which obviously is a crapshoot anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this will be my first MH...I plan on getting it for PC whenever that happens....but it seems like it's months down the line and not a few weeks. So overall I guess I'm trying to find the better community. Which obviously is a crapshoot anyways.
    coin toss it

http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/Coin/

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Probably going ps4 myself then pc later on
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I have a question for you guys.

What would you think about a screen at the end of each hunt showing the "Damage Done" of all party members? (i think Dauntless have this)

Part of me thinks it would be cool. But the other half fears that it would bring toxicity to the game.
    I fear it would bring some of the toxic elitist behavior we see in WoW to Monster Hunter.

But the other half of me thinks it could be cool xD ahah i'm confusing myself
    it would bring the blinders effect to MH and that's bad when someone fucking up three times makes everyone fail.

Plus, we already have a high-score mode, in the arena mode where it's you, alone, vs a monster with set gear and items, you compete for who can get the best kill times(by weapon)
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account