Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongnic11 View Post
    Ofc defaults are "allowed", but extra action bars with keybindings = not real. I played, though not on max, my older brother had alot of friends over for LAN party. NOT once did I see keybindings, nor from videos I've seen later on.
    Widescreen resolutions are a clear giveaway too.

Not saying it didn't exist, but it certainly wasn't common.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    Looking at that night elf bra is giving me nightmares. It's such a bad fit, it has to hurt her shoulders.
    So recently I have worn more clothing that would remove the bra.

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    Was that version of the game installed using the CDs or was it downloaded from a website that isn't blizzard? 100% it was downloaded, that's piracy no matter how you look at it.
    You realize both are exactly the same ?

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    You realize both are exactly the same ?
    Yea so? One is obtained legitimately while the other is pirated..

Mordor shadow of war downloaded from tpb, 1337x or whatever is the same as the one bought on steam, that doesn't mean it isn't piracy.

Doesn't matter if you own the CDs for the game or not, downloading a game from someone not authorized by the publisher is piracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    I totally forgot about mobs fleeing on low health, that's something i will never miss!
    Some mobs in Legion still do run tho! But it sucked when they ran into a new set of mobs pulling shitloads!

Also just noticed the key bag, that was also something really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    Widescreen resolutions are a clear giveaway too.

Not saying it didn't exist, but it certainly wasn't common.
    I was actually thinking the same haha
    The weak fear the shadows... fear controls them!

This is the only classic SS I have.

This was the first green dragon world boss I ever saw and I was in total awe. We tried to pull it but ofc we died (we were in our mid 40s iirc).

Sadly it's not a pure SS but me using it for the background on my laptop....with the Warcraft theme at that.

I miss those days.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I don't mind the cartoony style. But yeah, better now.
    I like the cartoony style still. It's fairly unique in the MMO arena!

Just wish I had more screen shots. So many photos from wow + irl stuff lost to shitty hard drives that I got rid of and didnt bother backing up.

Took this because I felt rich at the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Okay. In my case, I don't keep those screenshots. I always look towards what future brings. If I want to check old screenshots, I can just google. But, that's just me.
    thats fair enough. For me it was a loss of a lot of IRL photos as well. some of which we managed to recover from an old camera!

Quote Originally Posted by gkai View Post
    Does anyone here still play their same characters from vanilla?
    Yes my mage was my second char ever I´ve created. Still active but still not my main tho. Also had to deal with 2 faction and one racial change already

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    Yea so? One is obtained legitimately while the other is pirated..

Mordor shadow of war downloaded from tpb, 1337x or whatever is the same as the one bought on steam, that doesn't mean it isn't piracy.

Doesn't matter if you own the CDs for the game or not, downloading a game from someone not authorized by the publisher is piracy.
    You could download the game from blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    i still play the first character i created as my main

lost my classic picture and video's sadly.
    i should check if i can boot up that old beast pc to check if i can get those pictures off of it.

oldest thing i found was this vid from 9 years ago (BT, tbc)
    Last edited by Chrno; 2017-11-09 at 03:09 PM.
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

7+ Year Old Account
    Sadly my original account was lost to phishing mid wrath, and my first computer the one with vanilla screen shots was lost early TBC to hard drive failure. I don't think I'd continue to play the characters I played anymore regardless, 13 year old me was particularly bad with names, so I don't think I'd play Bullknife, Greatslash, or Sheildaxe anymore (yes it was an incorrect spelling of shield, and he was a troll hunter who can't even use shields).

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    what about getting home from school, really excited to play WoW and then see "place in queue: 2078, estimated wait time 2.5hours"

you wait 2 hours and then your mother tells you turn the computer off because its dinner time. That was always the hardest boss for me.
    How about wife telling you to move over, it's her turn?

I still play my first char when i'm subbed, most of my screen shots and stuff are from tbc onward, i did have a recording of me in zg maybe my second raid and me toward the end of vanilla, the quality is terrible and the audio too, i listened to a lot of techno internet radio back then.

feel like i might have linked this before somewhere on here but oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZoFEC6XSqI

its painful watching me play back then honestly and my pc was shit and could not record at all that was probably the only recordings i tried because it tanked the already tanked frame rate..

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    this fucking brings me back man. i mained a warlock then and man was it a pain to fit everything on the bars
    Crap.. I just realized I CANT remember sooo many things from classic.. I mean I played shammy main for the entire duration and never changed mains till WotLK came out so I had all my iconic moments on the same char.. I can't remember where I hit lvl 60.. Can't remember my first epic mount, when I got my sulfuras and what I did with it first.. God Im almost twice the of when I first started wow lol..

Deleted

Testing out Nurfed UI, Rocking the Stockade Pauldrons

Results of a Mispull in Scholo, we all got out, the poor hunter died at the portal

First Magthridon Kill

Taking a Nap with the beast in UBRS

Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    You could download the game from blizzard.
    No, you can't download vanilla from Blizzard, nice try though.

By the way. What happened with the "screenshot of the day" section we used to have on the old WoW website, is it completely gone or there is a copy of it somewhere?