Thread: Goblin subrace?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Gilblins are my first through as well- or the new Vulpera, the fennec fox race that is new in BfA and appears to be built on the goblin skeleton.

It's worth noting, though, that although the current Allied races correspond to a "parent" race, Allied races do not have to do this. They're not truly "subraces."
    If the Vulpera were added they should go to the Alliance. We have the least diverse faction imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    If the Vulpera were added they should go to the Alliance. We have the least diverse faction imaginable.
    Considering they're the faction the Horde is helping in Zandalar, I don't think that's going to work, unfortunately.

Those lil fox guys?

Considering they're the faction the Horde is helping in Zandalar, I don't think that's going to work, unfortunately.
    I could've sworn both sides were helping them or that they were helping both sides. Got a link where that was stated?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Your avatar is even more delicious cause you can see every pixel without needing to zoom in.

Tasty.
    That is the common definition of what pixel art is, yes.

I could've sworn both sides were helping them or that they were helping both sides. Got a link where that was stated?
    I don't know if it's been explicitly stated as such, but I'm curious where you got that impression?

My understanding is that they're on the continent of Zandalar, and therefore, only Horde will have any questing involving them- Alliance will only get World Quests in those zones, no story quests. That much has been stated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if it's been explicitly stated as such, but I'm curious where you got that impression?

My understanding is that they're on the continent of Zandalar, and therefore, only Horde will have any questing involving them- Alliance will only get World Quests in those zones, no story quests. That much has been stated.
    Essentially this is my understanding, hence my thoughts to the alliance abhorrent behavior of automatically trying to claim them almost immediately when all they have on their continent is a single female pirate (maybe more random killable pirates as well) when the race we mainly interact with is upon zandalar with the horde.
    Last edited by Skayth; 2017-11-09 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Allied races aren't sub-races; they're meant to be stand-alone races that operate in the background of the story and/or faction. To that end, the only option that ties into the Goblins are Hob-Goblins.
    Meant to be stand alone, yet are just reskins of existing races.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    If not the gill goblins then maybe those little fox people they showed
    ^ this

since theyre specifically called 'allied races' i think that the fox people are a cool solution to the whole:

'we need a cute short race to balance out the badass intense races' problem.

Vulperas are desert fox. They looks like Goblins
    Tortollans should be recruited by Pandaren (because you know, the wandering isle).

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    I just started playing my goblin again and I was wondering what could be their subrace, as Blizz already hinted that every race will have one.

I also haven't seen much about possible goblin subraces, probably because it's one of the least placed race.

I personally have no idea what it could be lol, I'm like thinking and nothing comes to me, what do you guys think would be a good goblin subrace?
    vulpera

Gilblins are my first through as well- or the new Vulpera, the fennec fox race that is new in BfA and appears to be built on the goblin skeleton.

It's worth noting, though, that although the current Allied races correspond to a "parent" race, Allied races do not have to do this. They're not truly "subraces."
    I noticed that as well. Pretty cool actually and one of the positive things about them going the "Allied race" route. Subraces might have essentially just been more slider options, but with Allied Races that opens up things like Saberon (Worgen) and Vulpera (Goblin) that would be awkward as a subrace.

the vulpera are native to zandalar and the horde will help them!

vulpera horda is the only logical, you only want them because they look cute and do not care about lore!

vulpera horde !!

Vulpera can go to Alliance as the "goblin" equivalent. Horde should get Saberon as the "worgen" equivalent. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Essentially this is my understanding, hence my thoughts to the alliance abhorrent behavior of automatically trying to claim them almost immediately when all they have on their continent is a single female pirate (maybe more random killable pirates as well) when the race we mainly interact with is upon zandalar with the horde.
    there are also orc pirates, but they only want the vulpera pirate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    there are also orc pirates, but they only want the vulpera pirate.
    Shit, I want the orc pirates mount =D

Deleted
    As stated many times in the thread I don't think allied racies are offshoot of preexisting races. I think it's the race equivalent for hero classes - Death knight kind of = paladins but not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    vulpera

I want them so bad, jesus they look so cool.

Vulpera are some everquest level shit. Gimme Pygmies, they originate from Goblins.

I want those snake blokes on the Alliance, horde can have their foxes.