Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is some tinfoil hat conspiracy theory stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Which turned into the glyph system. Announcing a new feature that doesn't pan out so you alter it and flat out lying to the crowd are two entirely different things.

So when "Classic Vanilla" turns into "Play all the vanilla raids using LFR and all modern systems" people like you will still be happy. Good to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FreaknRhinos View Post
    This is some tinfoil hat conspiracy theory stuff.
    I didn't realize 'sound business strategy' and 'conspiracy theory' were synonyms now among the kids. I'll have to update my vocabulary.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Wait, did they say it will be released... soon?
    Actually, they said it's going to take quite some time before the classic servers go live. So on the far side of "soon"
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

yeah, except what's to stop the private servers from coming back if blizzard doesn't release classic? that's where your whole "theory" falls apart.

I mean you HAVE to expect blizzard to be smarter than that... right?

hell, after seeing how fragmented the "classic" community is I wouldn't be surprised if private servers are still around IN SPITE of there being classic servers.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2017-11-09 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    So when "Classic Vanilla" turns into "Play all the vanilla raids using LFR and all modern systems" people like you will still be happy. Good to know.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't realize 'sound business strategy' and 'conspiracy theory' were synonyms now among the kids. I'll have to update my vocabulary.
    Those are some crazy nonsensical leaps you are making there. Go take some meds and rejoin the world.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Blizzard made a vague announcement with zero details or timeline. Their intent behind this was to shut down the private server community as people stop playing to wait for the real thing, a plan that seems to be working. Blizzard will not release an actual vanilla server of their own.
    you are that type of guy that belives the world is flat and the lyzards are running the world. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't realize the schizophrenia extended to the internet. Ill need to watch out more. Thanks for opening my eyes.

With all the speculations and special requests I wouldn't be surprised if they don't just abandon it. How many threads are there where people are whining for non-Vanilla things to be added to Classic? If the damned thing does go live with any of the stupid proposed changes I give it one week before someone bitches about wanting flying in the game or some other nonsense.

Their intent behind this was to shut down the private server community as people stop playing to wait for the real thing, a plan that seems to be working. .
    Based on what? The week that's passed since the announcement?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Blizzard must be drinking their own Kool-aid. All these jobs they have listed on their website looking for Software Engineer and Developer specifically for WoW Classic. They are just committed to offer full-time salary positions, for people to sit there and pretend they are making a promise happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure that in a post wod world, where they're more careful about what they hype up, blizzard would waste time and money hiring engineers, paying the cinematics team, paying Chromie's va, and devoting time from the opening ceremony to a platitude.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGhoul View Post
    So the OP thinks blizzard has started hiring engineers to work on WoW classic as... a false flag operation?
    pssst, you're destroying his arguments with this

Yes, they are really committed to this con too. Even hiring people to make it seem more like a genuine effort.

https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/o1Nc6fwQ
    https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/on1k6fwy

But that won't fool you!

Thanks to your superior cynic-tinted glasses you simply see things other people are just too stupid to see! It's like when those snowflakes last year didn't get it how Donald J. Trump was the only one who could Make America Great Again!

Yeah, the thing about conspiracy theorists is that, to them anyway, all their theories make sense.

I guess the people being hired to work on classic will... what...? Get paid to pretend to work on classic?

Wow that's next level nonsense right there. I'll bookmark this one for sure. See you in the future.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Notice how none of the preceding events you mentioned led to servers being opened?

- - - Updated - - -

Im guessing you're still waiting for Path of the Titan's as well, seeing as Blizzard announced that too? I hear Starcraft Ghost is getting rebooted as well.
    They literally have job openings for it you baboon

Deleted
    NASA: Here is a video footage taken from international space station, showing a full spin around the globe.

Flat Earther: No no, but you don't understand. The earth is flat!

When healthy skepticism ends, and infowars begins. Don't be infowars guy. Everything will be alright.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    ...When they will open the servers what will people say? I wonder.
    its obviously gonna be just an illusion.

all just in our heads that blizz managed to brainwash with ions vol de tort.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard made a vague announcement with zero details or timeline. Their intent behind this was to shut down the private server community as people stop playing to wait for the real thing, a plan that seems to be working. Blizzard will not release an actual vanilla server of their own.
    This sounds like a bit of tinfoil here. You believe they won't for you believe their announcement was just bait.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..