Poll: Do you think you are bad looking, average or good looking?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Good looking. I'm happy with my face, and especially my hair.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I think the latter is a bit more accurate, lol.
    Having browsed and posted in the picture thread, I'm inclined to agree!

I'm more gruff looking with a big beard and huge frame. I think I'm ugly AF but ever since I've started going out more I feel like I'm getting a lot more attention and been told numerous times how handsome I am which is weird for me. I think it's the weight loss and weight lifting, friends joke I'm turning into the mountain lol. Hopefully not in...that way....I went out to a party on Halloween and had 3 different good looking women seemingly eye fuck me all night, though nothing actually fun occured lol, because I am shy as shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I'm more gruff looking with a big beard and huge frame. I think I'm ugly AF but ever since I've started going out more I feel like I'm getting a lot more attention and been told numerous times how handsome I am which is weird for me. I think it's the weight loss and weight lifting, friends joke I'm turning into the mountain lol. Hopefully not in...that way....I went out to a party on Halloween and had 3 different good looking women seemingly eye fuck me all night, though nothing actually fun occured lol, because I am shy as shit.
    Sort it out and get some action! I used to be really shy in my teens and early twenties so it really bothers me when I meet other people that are shy; even though I empathise. Once I built my confidence up it faded away and I realised how stupid it was to hold myself back with self doubt. That shit will cripple you if you let it, and people will think you're hard work, boring or weird but it's all in your head and you can tell it to fuck right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime View Post
    Sort it out and get some action! I used to be really shy in my teens and early twenties so it really bothers me when I meet other people that are shy; even though I empathise. Once I built my confidence up it faded away and I realised how stupid it was to hold myself back with self doubt. That shit will cripple you if you let it, and people will think you're hard work, boring or weird but it's all in your head and you can tell it to fuck right off.
    Yeah I'm starting to realize that. I used to not be able to talk with women lol. Now I can generally go up and hold a conversation but one that has a clear interest in me (as in I'm about to jump you if you give me the word) is something new for me haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Yeah I'm starting to realize that. I used to not be able to talk with women lol. Now I can generally go up and hold a conversation but one that has a clear interest in me (as in I'm about to jump you if you give me the word) is something new for me haha.
    Those are the best, just do your usual shtick and let them throw out signals; just don't wait around for them to make the first move or you'll be waiting forever. A really good one is to wait until she's saying something, listen to what she's talking about but cut her off and say "One sec; you've got a hair there and it's bothering me" then brush her cheek back to her hair line then look in her eyes and tell her to continue. It's good because it's not too forward like leaning in for a kiss so if she's not interested and you just play it cool it'll come across as quite innocent and things won't get awkward. If she is interested she'll lose her train of thought and won't be able to talk for a few seconds. Play it cool for the rest of the evening and go in for the kill at the end; she'll reciprocate.

Probably on the lower end of the spectrum.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    What a disturbing photo. What is the context here?
    What's so disturbing about it? I see you've never been to Thailand XD
    That's something I could see almost every day in Phuket. It's a common sight in a lot of tourist places (not all, but many).
    It's a beautiful country with amazing people, but oh so exploited by white trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    do not use ATMs
    You would if you went to Thailand.

Anyway, where's @vain ? Is he permabanned this time or just got tired of being banned all the time? I'm sure he would have something to say here about himself, blonde swedish chicks and syrian refugees XD

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The 10 scale used to be out of 9, until I came around.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Deleted
    My physique is average, I don't frequent the gym or have a particularly toned body (I'm not fat by any means, proportionate is probably the best word to describe me), and I am also not extraordinarily tall. However, I am relatively often complimented on my face being handsome, and told that I have a good fashion sense (makes sense considering I work in a retail clothes store while studying).

All of that considered, I would say I am probably like a 7/8 when I put the effort in to look nice, and on like an average day running to get groceries or something, 6/7.

Average I guess, probably around a 6. My girl's like an 8 or 9 though so its okay.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Do you think you are bad looking, average or good looking?
    I have always considered myself below average in the looks department.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    My mom says I'm a catch. I'm popular. /thumbsup
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

I'm not good looking at all, but its mostly my own fault. *shrug*

I'm hot af, op.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

I'm a definitely an 11/10. Just ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Yup! Been together for almost 10 years now.
    That's strange. Why aren't you married by now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Pretty much the camp I'm in, I work out a decent amount, and while I'm not a bodybuilder.. I'm also quite a lot uglier.
    So yeah.

Long story short, I'm a (hideous) trainwreck.
    Just focus on being fit. Getting a hairstyle that works, grow a beard, dress properly and live life. Just do your best.

I'm average Joe. Probably less since losing weight cause of my health problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    That's strange. Why aren't you married by now?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look, classic Tenissace shtposting.

People give me free stuff and seek out my company and I'm always surprised out how awful people can be in encounters before we meet face to face; at which point they become incredibly pleasant. Either I'm attractive or terrifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad. And not really worried about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.