Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fus Ro Yay View Post
    the chain that ends in that elemental lady in arathi highlands that was way to high a level for the quest :b
    Oh yeah, wasn't she like, level 40 and everything else in that area low 30s?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Deep Ocean, Vast Sea
    Omg, my PTSD got triggered... That's the one with murlocs in underwater ship with the old breath timers?

Anyway my favourite was old Loramus Thalipedes questline. Still have my old http://www.wowhead.com/item=10832/fe...-owners-manual in my void storage to this day, this thing was hilarious. You can still read the instruction text on wowhead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemuron View Post
    The quest line with Tirion fordring and his son. Best questline in the game
    This. Right here.

Darrowshire (Little Pamela), Forgotten Hero of the Horde, Onyxia Attenunement, Warlock and Paladin class mounts, Mor"ladim Stalvan and Stitches in Duskwood, and last but certainly not least Tirion Fordring in EPL.

I'm not going back to classic, but if I was it would be to do these again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ive still got the sceptre and all the quest rewards.
    Me too!!
    Since BC to Wrath, I started logging out near the Gong, waiting for a miracle (not just a miracle, I waited every maintenance day for...coff coff...). No luck
    Some people had another opportunity early Wrath too, but I wasn't playing at that time; at least I finished all the chain (well, technically, I never finished the last one XD).

Btw, nice to meet you!!

Deleted
    I remember really enjoying "Legend of Stalvan". Don't remember it though, only that I liked it

Quote Originally Posted by Belisaurio View Post
    Me too!!
    Since BC to Wrath, I started logging out near the Gong, waiting for a miracle (not just a miracle, I waited every maintenance day for...coff coff...). No luck
    Some people had another opportunity early Wrath too, but I wasn't playing at that time; at least I finished all the chain (well, technically, I never finished the last one XD).

Btw, nice to meet you!!
    Nice to meet you to, so you didnt bang the gong?

Ive still got this in my bank
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=21521/runesword-of-the-red

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I really liked the class quests that were added later to the game (1.10 i think?) that took you to sunken temple

the poison quest chain for rogues was also cool

oh and the benediction questline was also great
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-11-09 at 09:39 PM.

So no one is excited to find mankirks wife?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    The most common answer, i think, is the Battle for Darrowshire quest chain in EPL
    entire WPL and EPL made me feel how evil the scourge ruined the lands, there are loads to tell, the druid who gives u quests in his dying breath to help make the land a little less bad, the 'better late than never' mail that tore my heart
    Nothing but the truth is one of my most favorite quests too, also i did it in tbc, it was horde quest in Duskwood, where an alliance prisoner wants to warn the HORDE (not alliance, the horde) from the undead apothycary betray
    But yeah if I must pick one, it will be the little girl chain quests in EPL hands down
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

My favorite is the 10g reward quest.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

The Linkin quest chain from Un'goro. The length, and complexity of spanning the whole world at the time on top of being a Legend of Zelda reference makes it one of the few unparreled quest chains in the original game.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I still remember these from my head:

Raid quest chain:"
    - Opening AQ gates with my then guild on RP realm, and all the extra events like Dr weavil/Maws/Moonglade/Chimeroks/Timed BWL etc.

Non raid quest chains, there were several that sent you all over the world :
    - I am rakhlik questchain, blasted lands/azshara
    - Winterspring/Haleh sending you to Plaguelands
    - Morrowgrain
    - Linken's sword
    - Onyxia Attunement/Marshal Windsor
    - Missing Diplomat
    - Defense of Darrowshire

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    Onyxia Attunement chain..totally
    No1 liked Jailbreak and i mean no1.

I liked the STV Hemet Nesingwary quest a lot and the graveyard quest in Duskwood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    - Winterspring/Haleh sending you to Plaguelands
    Was that the one where you had to climb up into the mountain where you could barely get just to get kicked from Winterspring to the lake infront of Scholomance?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    No1 liked Jailbreak and i mean no1.

Was that the one where you had to climb up into the mountain where you could barely get just to get kicked from Winterspring to the lake infront of Scholomance?
    Yes, I wanted the list to be "memorized" so I didn't look up the full details.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Also liked the demon quests for warlocks, gather hearths of pure men for the succubus etc.
    Kroshius! for the infernal quest
    Even if I reached him at lvl 54, he fucked me hard, I had to get a full group to help
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember much about the questing besides running all over Stranglethorn Vale looking for those stupid pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked theh ony attunment. I liked the night elf seal quest line for druids and the aq 40 gong quest line

Deleted
    the t0.5 questlines.