Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm honestly a bit confused here. Was he somehow abusing his position? The story kinda just reads like a kinky guy trying to get his kink on. Is proposing a sexual encounter a crime?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaboostme View Post
    The film he was about to promote was "I love you Daddy" - inspired by Woody Allen from the outside and inside, tsk tsk
    Title sounds like a Brazzers production

1. Bill Clinton
    2. Gary Condit
    3. Tim Mahoney
    4. John Edwards
    5. Eric Massa
    6. Anthony Weiner
    7. David Wu

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I take out my dick?
    Yes
    Will you rub my dick?
    Yes
    Can I finish?
    Yes

15 years later "I have been sexually assaulted"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least it's all coming out now, and as usual the same people trying to politicize this.

We'll see if this goes actually has a long lasting effect for the better or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Fucking sad when we're at a place where people are arguing over who has less rapists on their team.
    Luckily neither are my team

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    1. Bill Clinton
    2. Gary Condit
    3. Tim Mahoney
    4. John Edwards
    5. Eric Massa
    6. Anthony Weiner
    7. David Wu
    I only know Clinton and Weiner. Name names non Americans know. And Clinton isn't a rapist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Can I take out my dick?
    Yes
    Will you rub my dick?
    Yes
    Can I finish?
    Yes

15 years later "I have been sexually assaulted"
    They didn't say yes, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    I'm honestly a bit confused here. Was he somehow abusing his position? The story kinda just reads like a kinky guy trying to get his kink on. Is proposing a sexual encounter a crime?
    Getting naked and waxing one out in front of unwanting parties doesn’t seem the least bit.... criminal to you? Again weather this is true or not is what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Luckily neither are my team

I only know Clinton and Weiner. Name names non Americans know.

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't say yes, though.
    Typical Liberal moving the goal post, did you know who Roy Moore was before the allegations? Nope!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    1. Bill Clinton
    2. Gary Condit
    3. Tim Mahoney
    4. John Edwards
    5. Eric Massa
    6. Anthony Weiner
    7. David Wu
    1, not 1 charge only alligations, Guess who has 5 times the alligations.
    2, ??? Not seeing anything here.
    3, affair = sexual assault?
    4... wait?

Are we talking about sexual assault or affairs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting into which side has more rapists is getting into political bashing territory. Drop it

Oh this is fantastic, seeing a trash fire and a maggoty corpse argue over whose side is worse. Whoever wins, we all lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Getting naked and waxing one out in front of unwanting parties doesn’t seem the least bit.... criminal to you? Again weather this is true or not is what matters.
    That does sound criminal but I thought he asked and got permission and wasn't offering jobs or anything in exchange. Might have misread it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    That does sound criminal but I thought he asked and got permission and wasn't offering jobs or anything in exchange. Might have misread it.
    Fair enough, from what I read in the yahoo article it never said they wanted it. Might say differently elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Always ask yourself. If that was my daughter/sister/mother. Would it bother me?

Would you be ok with a dude taking his penis out in front of your daughter?
    After he was given permission? I like to think we live in an age where women have the ability to make those decisions for themselves, regardless of their relation to me, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

So I read the article, and the only people making claims as far as I can tell are people he had no power over, that came to his place of their own volition, that he didn't force anything upon, and that could leave at any time. Certainly gross, but how on earth is it assault of any kind? And honestly, if you've heard of Louis C.K. and didn't think he might be a bit pervy, then I don't think you were paying much attention. I mean, you go to some pervy guy's place to "hang out" and he does something pervy. What did they expect? Were they so naive as to think a famous guy invited them over because he found them interesting conversationalists? He asks, you laughs assuming he's kidding, then he starts to do it and you go... uh, no, dude. No. He continues, at his OWN place... and you leave. How hard is that?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    After he was given permission? I like to think we live in an age where women have the ability to make those decisions for themselves, regardless of their relation to me, yes.

? isn't that the issue? she is stating she didn't give permission. Silence is not a yes.

This has been kind of an open secret about louis CK for many years now. Tig Notaro has talked about it in the past. It seems like CK has has some sort of sexual addiction. While I'm in not way excusing his actions, and he should certainly seek help, at least it didnt involve anyone underage, and no one was assaulted... not physically, anyway, as far as we know.
    Last edited by NihilSustinet; 2017-11-09 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    Wasn't it always the same? I remember seeing stuff like that on news or internet many times, accusation is enough to lose everything sadly.
    Yeah I guess you're right. I suppose the clue should've been that I referenced witch-hunting as a historical parallel. This type of behavior goes way back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So you are just an asshole that doesn't know what empathy is?
    I know what empathy is, I just don't care about random people. My point was merely to demonstrate the absurdity of the entire "Well, if doesn't bother you, pretend like it's someone you care about so it does bother you" mind set. It's fucking infantile.

Are they trying to time it so the news comes out at the most inconvenient moment?