Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'd really like them to add more story to the game. PvE modes where you can clear a short "Campaign" and maybe even HoTS Universe characters. As in, Characters created specifically FOR HotS, rather than being from other Blizz games.
    If you mean characters that are part of the story, I could see that to some extent. If you mean characters to play, and honestly don't see much appeal in having a character from none of the existing games when the list of characters in the queue is already impossibly long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    If you mean characters that are part of the story, I could see that to some extent. If you mean characters to play, and honestly don't see much appeal in having a character from none of the existing games when the list of characters in the queue is already impossibly long.
    I mean playable characters that are Nexus specific. I think it would give Blizz a chance to use kits that they've created which are mechanically sound, but aren't suited for any existing characters.

I don't think they would have a LOT of "nexus" characters, but three or four would be okay.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I mean playable characters that are Nexus specific. I think it would give Blizz a chance to use kits that they've created which are mechanically sound, but aren't suited for any existing characters.

I don't think they would have a LOT of "nexus" characters, but three or four would be okay.
    My impression is they make kits for heroes, not kits they then try to put on heroes. Maybe some day they will feel like trying it, but I don't see them suddenly having a kit they absolutely want in the game which can't also be applied to an existing character in one of their universes any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    My impression is they make kits for heroes, not kits they then try to put on heroes.
    However it comes together, I bet they have a couple of kits, or ideas for kits, that just don't fit anyone.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    Perhaps they'll give us some sort of single/group player campaign against advanced AI and bosses, while telling this story.
    Honestly I would love something like that, it could work pretty good.

a PvE campaign mode would be welcome where 2 different heroes from 2 different universe interact with each other or even better ... a mode where you can go back in time of each universe and complete missions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    Perhaps they'll give us some sort of single/group player campaign against advanced AI and bosses, while telling this story.
    Like doing WoW raids , Diablo quests and SC missions ? that would be badass
    2Pac Forever !