Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Yeah, because we men are such virtuous, noble, holy creatures <3
    I'm pretty sure most wars have been started by men and that in most rape cases that it's a man who's the assaulter.

But damn dem women, evil, nasty vile bitches amirite?.......Yeah you can suck it.
    I am not saying there aren't false allegations, those do happen sometimes and THOSE people TRULY need to be punished for trying to drag someones name through the mud, but Louis CK is most likely guilty.

So what? You call every woman a whore until she's come with proof to prove X or Y? Does a misogynist like you apologise when you've been proven wrong or do you just grumpily proclaim that it was a rare case of a woman not lying....about the topic at hand.

Did you call the first woman to accuse Harvey Weinstein a whore and is every actress that has come out to tell their story also nothing but whores since there is no definitive hard proof such as a video or confession of his actions?
    How about we prosecute if there are crimes commited AND not dumpster people over shit that isn't a crime? And maybe just maybe we don't use mob justice? I'm not against holding people accountable. I'm against lynch mobs.
    Last edited by D3thray; 2017-11-10 at 01:32 AM.

So...assuming this is true - he asked them all if he could before doing it? Who gives a shit? Throughout the entire article any woman who has said she declined said that that was the end of it. Again assuming this is all true, even in a first hand retelling of the story a woman declined and called him out on being married and having children - to which Louis CK didn't force the issue or get angry...he blushed and admitted to having problems.

I am not defending the behaviour, but there is a far cry from asking someone if you can masturbate in front of them and some sort of sexual abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Not louis ck!? Omg! Who's next? The Pope?
    I would be less shocked if it was the pope accused

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I mean its gross, but I wouldn't call it sexual assault or even misconduct. It also aligns with entire "how to get consent" thing that some people preach. How else are you supposed to know if you don't ask?
    Mind reading, apparently. Get with the program!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    I'm not against holding people accountable. I'm against lynch mobs.
    Well said.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Not American, but I'd be surprised if US law would allow whipping your dick out and masturbating in front of people without their consent
    It was his hotel room and he did warn them. That is not a public space, thus not covered by indecency laws which are about as close as what he did gets to being "illegal".

Whilst I'm all for getting rapists and criminals justice, the problem is that with all the people crying wolf, there are going to be lots of false accusations.

Given we are now finding people guilty via social media, we are probably destroying innocent lives.

The ends result - people are going to be shit scared to even touch other people, people will be living in fear on all sides.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

5+ Year Old Account
    Omg pls not Louis :/

I get that the guy gets on stage and talks about weird shit but I thought that was part of the character

So the NYT story is:
    As soon as they sat down in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.

They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”
    Just so we're clear, he asked a question, they laughed, and then hung out while he jerked off. It's weird, pathological behavior, but who exactly was wronged here?

Later in the story:
    Another comedian, Rebecca Corry, said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her. She declined.
    What's the problem here? Again, weird tastes in sex, but who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    The more I read about this the more it seems like a weird freaky guy who got rejected, not some predator.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    The issue of consent aside. Such a great plan to wait 15 years before trying to extort huh....
    If it is extortion, then they aren't waiting at all... I know more than 5 people that would make crap on me if I had money.

The problem here is that we have accusations, and instantaneous punishments via public opinion. That's not the way it is meant to work.

I mean Trump has admitted he has sexually abused women, and he hasn't had his job taken off him.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexosaurus View Post
    Regardless, what's with all these creepy older guys and jerking it in front of people? That's seriously bizarre to me.
    I'm guessing it's a close cousin to JOI humiliation videos and similar. Not something I'd call mentally or emotionally healthy, but seems like a thing for people that don't feel like they're really "worthy" of having sex with whatever woman it is. Or something. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    It's just more whores looking for attention. Typical (modern) woman behavior.

[Infracted]
    I understand that you're probably looking for a new outlet since r/incels was banned, but this really isn't the place for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm guessing it's a close cousin to JOI humiliation videos and similar. Not something I'd call mentally or emotionally healthy, but seems like a thing for people that don't feel like they're really "worthy" of having sex with whatever woman it is. Or something. I don't know.
    That's a better guess than anything that I've come up with lol.

As for the topic in general:

I definitely agree that mob justice should NEVER be used to determine/sway a criminal trial. But if it's just people calling him out for being a creepo and dragging his name through the mud a little bit, then I don't see a huge problem. He's just facing the consequences of his actions right now.

"HBO said Thursday that Louis C.K. will no longer be participating in its "Night of Too Many Stars" autism benefit on Nov. 18, and that the company "is removing Louis C.K.'s past projects from its On Demand services.""

He has been ACCUSED a few hours ago and is already being dropped? I hate this trial by media circus so much.

Art by draken4o

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    It's just more whores looking for attention. Typical (modern) woman behavior.

[Infracted]
    Are u mad/upset ur subreddit was closed off recently?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    so do we have actual evidence or is this just a lynch mob? Want to know whether I need my popcorn or pitchfork.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    "HBO said Thursday that Louis C.K. will no longer be participating in its "Night of Too Many Stars" autism benefit on Nov. 18, and that the company "is removing Louis C.K.'s past projects from its On Demand services.""

He has been ACCUSED a few hours ago and is already being dropped? I hate this trial by media circus so much.
    Being uninvited from things is an expected move for companies looking to cover their ass, even if douchey without a trial or subpoena.

Removing past projects is dumb as hell. But, then again. This is the reality where Dukes of Hazard got kneejerk removed because of the General Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So they go into his hotel and he asks permission to take out his penis. They don't say no so he goes ahead (and doesn't touch any of them) and now 15 years later we're supposed to be outraged for them?
    i was expecting worse actually

I always suspected there was a missing "O" and "C" in his name.

I don't care. Louis is a known pervert and loves to masturbate. That's part of what makes him so funny.

This train of 20 years old stories surfacing because the "victims" have now realized they can cash in is fucking annoying and disgusting.

And lets not forget that this is all "sexual misconduct". Not knife point rape. This holier than thou attitude from some people is pissing me off.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2017-11-10 at 06:54 AM.