10+ Year Old Account
    I see they have some stuff planned for the lack of social features coming with the first DLC. Seems like they are trying to listen to the community. Still having fun though with my hunter. Hoping to at least complete the raid before the first DLC hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Bungo should learn from Naughty Dog and their GTA5 PC version and see what a real console to PC game looks (and most importantly, feels) like.
    ???? Naughty Dog didn't make GTA5 that was Rockstar.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    ???? Naughty Dog didn't make GTA5 that was Rockstar.
    Irrelavent who made it. You missed the point entirely by focusing on semantics.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Is there a MMO-Champion PC clan by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Irrelavent who made it. You missed the point entirely by focusing on semantics.
    Its relavent because u made a comment that is wrong. You miss a few key points when trying to compare Destiny 2 PC to GTAV PC.

1) GTAV like I said was made by Rockstar

2) And this is a big one, The PC port was worked on for 2 years more after the console version came out.

You are comparing a game that was likely worked on for 5 years (Console release ) or 7 years (PC release) after GTAIV to a game that was worked on for a bit over 2 years. That is a really bad compression.

Should Destiny 2 have better social features and all around just better? Yes. But comparing it to a game that was in development WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY longer is stupid.

Would you have rather waited 2-3 more years for the PC port?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man...I like Strikes, but I hate everyone that plays them. Everyone just rushes by everything, leading to people randomly getting killed by shit if they're straggling and then holding the rest of the group up and shit.
    Keep in my mind that you're probably doing strikes with people who have done it multiple times.

I like to take my time at first, but when I'm farming, I'm going to complete it as fast as possible. It's the same in any dungeon game, you take shortcuts where possible, it's been like this since I started this type of content in vanilla wow. You'll get ported to the boss anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They really need to make communication more of a thing in the damn game, I'm getting super frustrated at the fact that chat communication is all but nonexistent.
    Yeah it sucks on PC, so many features are just a lazy console port.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2017-11-10 at 09:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only important part in the weekly update

Why can’t players talk to their clans in the game chat?
    M.E.: Oh, man, we want it in the game too! Getting clan chat into the game is one of our highest priorities, and we hope we can get it into a release as soon as possible.
    Steve: And yes, we're interested in a Tower/zone chat too, but we have to prioritize it against all of other asks.
    Will we see improvements to chat functionality?
    M.E.: We can do a waaaaayyyyyy better job in the game to encourage players to communicate, like making more obvious public/team channels and a good time to enter (i.e., NOT when the player gains control when boots are on the ground), or letting players know about chat setting defaults up front when you start the game, or letting you know when someone is trying to whisper you, etc. These are the kinds of things we have on our backlogs, but again, everything is prioritized against all other asks.

Ran the nightfall yesterday...All I have to say is Inverted Spire is utter horseshit with the modifiers this week. HEY GUYS LETS RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES TO REGEN HEALTH!

Felt even more ridiculously squishy because you can't really use cover effectively on the last boss with no health regen :/

10+ Year Old Account
    is there any stable long range shotgun in this game ? something similar to argus from black ops 3 (when aiming down the sights)
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Ran the nightfall yesterday...All I have to say is Inverted Spire is utter horseshit with the modifiers this week. HEY GUYS LETS RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES TO REGEN HEALTH!

Felt even more ridiculously squishy because you can't really use cover effectively on the last boss with no health regen :/
    We just ran skipping everything but the mandatory kills, and managed to do it in a short time. Really, there's not even need for a strategy, just zerg it and ress dead people.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    We just ran skipping everything but the mandatory kills, and managed to do it in a short time. Really, there's not even need for a strategy, just zerg it and ress dead people.
    I was referring the the last boss mostly. Unless there was something that we were missing? Up to that it was pretty easy. I still feel like I'm not doing enough damage as a hunter because something looks at us funny and we get dropped down to red.

So anybody on console still bothering with Caydes stash? seems like its only good for the chance at an exotic engram for a lot of glimmer and map travelling and its not really fun or worth the time.

I was referring the the last boss mostly. Unless there was something that we were missing? Up to that it was pretty easy. I still feel like I'm not doing enough damage as a hunter because something looks at us funny and we get dropped down to red.
    I feel the same but i just got used to it. I'm just going to stack resilience/mobility.

The last boss is mostly URRGH but we managed to clear it while i was dying all the time. Literally, i think i did the strike 1 time, then i got into this where the other trwo were just running like madman.

I don't really like this kind of stuff. The gameplay should be about shooting stuff and not about running as fast as possible ignoring everything to nuke last boss by zerg tactics.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel the same but i just got used to it. I'm just going to stack resilience/mobility.

The last boss is mostly URRGH but we managed to clear it while i was dying all the time. Literally, i think i did the strike 1 time, then i got into this where the other trwo were just running like madman.

I don't really like this kind of stuff. The gameplay should be about shooting stuff and not about running as fast as possible ignoring everything to nuke last boss by zerg tactics.
    The key to making this boss fast, is knowing where he will teleport in the first phase. You should have him ready to remove the floor by the time he is about to teleport for the 3rd time. I usually use supers for this part.

Once the floor disappears and you move to phase 2, when you land, you will notice there are pillars around the room. Find the shortest pillar. Stand on the flat part behind the cylinder, and crouch. Step back until when you are aiming down the sights, and you can see his head. If all 3 of you are there, you can just use auto rifles to blast his face until he moves to phase 3. This also counts as you not touching the floor, so you don't have to worry about the damage he does when he ignites the room. You should have him ready to disappear before he spawns adds, or at least before the adds converge on you.

When he moves to phase 3, the final step, make sure you position your cover to where you are peeking out of the right side of the cover, not the left. His gun is in his right hand, so make sure his gun is always out of line of sight, and he cannot shot you. He may chuck a flash bang at you, but you just move to the left side of your coverage, and it will miss you. It's easy to see when he is about to shoot it at you.

When his head is blasted off, this is when you unload with supers (if anyone still has one), heavies, and grenades. You can nearly ignore the adds and just burn the boss. I use rockets so I can help control adds all the while DPSing the boss at the same time (cluster rockets are awesome for this).

Lastly, try to bring a warlock with you as this will help with regening health without having to run around like a fool.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2017-11-10 at 04:24 PM.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

There were situations where I'd get ressed and then literally die as soon as I spawned. It was pretty infuriating. Having a lot of trouble coming remotely close to a warlock in kill count. Is this normal? Last week we could kind of cheese it as an arcstrider. This week not so much.

The mobility of a hunter is a lot of fun, but I can't help feeling like we're weaker than the other two classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There were situations where I'd get ressed and then literally die as soon as I spawned. It was pretty infuriating. Having a lot of trouble coming remotely close to a warlock in kill count. Is this normal? Last week we could kind of cheese it as an arcstrider. This week not so much.

The mobility of a hunter is a lot of fun, but I can't help feeling like we're weaker than the other two classes.
    I don't understand why they didn't just go with the traditional setup.

Highest Resilience - Titan (Fighter)
    Medium Resilience - Hunter (Rogue)
    Lowest Resilience - Warlock (Wizard)
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I don't understand why they didn't just go with the traditional setup.

Highest Resilience - Titan (Fighter)
    Medium Resilience - Hunter (Rogue)
    Lowest Resilience - Warlock (Wizard)
    What's the point of having a sub class that has strong melee abilities if it take 3-4 swings to kill something. You're dead before you get the 3rd swing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nightfall Spire boss whatever it's called, we just did the following.
    Phase 1 / Floor 1. Normally how we kill it, just shoot it.
    Phase 2 / Floor 2. Super / Curtain Call it's ass.
    Phase 3 / Floor 3. Super / Curtain Call it's ass. It dies pretty quickly.
    Basically just dumb everything on him on the last two phases.
    Devour warlock though, so self healing is a bit easy to manage.

I tried soloing it though. Went into the boss with 7 or 8 minutes left, can't kill it though cause he has too much health / not enough rocket launcher ammo.

God yesterday was tough with my friends doing the nightfall. I kept telling them we can't get held up fighting everything...They kept stopping to fight EVERY enemy we came across....then we got to the drill section...I said just go down the middle...you'll be fine...they kept going up top and down below...I was ready to lose my shit. Thankfully the fifth attempt they mostly got it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the type of raids encounters with minimal pewwpew and lots of coordination, like the challenge wehave this week. Everyone must be able.
    Team effort ftw.