Thread: Next Raid Spec

Next Raid Spec

Which spec next raid you choosing and why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elum View Post
    Which spec next raid you choosing and why?
    Choose whatever you enjoy.

I will stick w/ Affliction because I enjoy the most and the cleave and multi dotting bosses seems fun as affli.

At the moment Affy for multidot fun, Demo for ST and hoping there's some reason this time to use Destro (past the fun factor).

Will have to see how any balancing post raid opening changes up stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Destruction, 2 reasons:

1. It is actually useful for progression.
    2. Affliction makes me fall asleep since TBC. Literally the only time I had fun as Affliction was at the late Vanilla when I leveled this warlock as alt - dotdotdot tab XP farming was glorious.

Problem with Destruction is that unlike Affliction it just does not have all the DPS whoring tools Aff has, so it tends to look worse than it is, but the clear upside is because damage is so focused and you don't damage shit unless you mean it - it means that damage to things that need to be damaged is high. That is important trait.

For now it looks like affli will be the best for most cus of multidot fights, for pure st demo

Deleted
    With how the current Demo is playing out (sadly) I will be sticking with a aff for 2target+ fights and destro for pure ST.

Aff cos i like multi dotting and im free to move more than the others specs

Affliction all the way, i don’t think demo or destro will be ahead unless affli gets nerfed.

Affliction most definitely. I dislike current Demo. Destruction is ok, but I do not have legendaries for it. Also, destro is too mage-like in style. I see warlocks as more of a dot class

Deleted
    Affliction, again. No point playing the other two specs.

Deleted
    Affliction is the only viable option for 8 out of the 11 bosses. And because Affliction is not low tier on single target you can stay affliction for the remaining 3 single target bosses.

Stay or go Affliction