... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Crackleslap

Required for past 2 games.

Vote: Crackleslap

Seems legit.

Deleted
    Dear Editor

I require a half page add for my new perfume range called Afterbirth! it's an all natural range. Please say you'll do it, or there will be several hundred pregnant women in Nigeria who are going to be left with no money. Could the other half page please advertise my adoption services also in said country.

kind regards.

Vote:Largehorn

He lived past day two last game, he shouldn't get to used to that in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Cruelle Things™
    I missed you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Dear Editor

I require a half page add for my new perfume range called Afterbirth! it's an all natural range. Please say you'll do it, or there will be several hundred pregnant women in Nigeria who are going to be left with no money. Could the other half page please advertise my adoption services also in said country.

kind regards.

Vote:Largehorn

He lived past day two last game, he shouldn't get to used to that in my opinion.
    Dear Cruelle,

It is with my utmost sorrow that we can not place an add for your perfume brand. We do not condone the use of pregnant workers for making perfume. We also do not condone the out of country adoption. If you wish to try another paper may we suggest "The Next Town Over Daily"

Regards,
    The Daily Newspaper

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey. I’m here. I’m on vacation in Las Vegas though so my posting will be when I get some down time between partying.

10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY MOLY WHAT IS THIS RUDENESS. Get home from work and see so many votes on me. RUDE

We all know you are a good guy now...

...right ?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    We all know you are a good guy now...

...right ?
    Yes. I'm very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Vote: Large

Cause I can! Bwahahahahahaha- cough- -hack- -hack-

Ah god, been to long since I've had to laugh manically
    It could be a pollen allergy!

Dear Editor.

I was walking around the neighbourhood feeding kittens the other day, when I encountered true a blemish on society. I am of course talking about dog owners. These insidious hate-spewing, worthless and malicious sacks of meat only exists to torment weak and defenseless kittens. I am appalled that there is no death penalty for being a dog owner. I have written my councilman to request this state of affairs changing immediately, and I write this letter to encourage others to do the same.

PS: Graeham is a dog owner.

unvote
    vote: Graeham

Signed, a concerned reader.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Vote Count:

Crackleslap(3): listo (#21), Reticence (#22), Valyrian (#25)
    Largehorn(2): Virothe (#14), Cruelle (#23)
    listo(1): Marack (#19)
    Danner(1): A-sayo (#13)
    Graeham(1): Danner (#32)

Not voting (4): Crackleslap, Graeham, Kryllian, Largehorn,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
    Last edited by dupti; 2017-11-10 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Dear Editor.

I was walking around the neighbourhood feeding kittens the other day, when I encountered true a blemish on society. I am of course talking about dog owners. These insidious hate-spewing, worthless and malicious sacks of meat only exists to torment weak and defenseless kittens. I am appalled that there is no death penalty for being a dog owner. I have written my councilman to request this state of affairs changing immediately, and I write this letter to encourage others to do the same.

PS: Graeham is a dog owner.

unvote
    vote: Graeham

Signed, a concerned reader.
    Dear Reader,

We do not accept political articles. If you wish to have an article about politics you should start your very own political paper. In that you can talk all about the death penalty as much as you want. Although us here at The Daily Newspaper do not condone the use you might find a base who does want it. If you wish to start we can send you to our local manufacturer The Town Manufacturer.

Regards,
    The Daily Newspaper

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Dear Cruelle,

It is with my utmost sorrow that we can not place an add for your perfume brand. We do not condone the use of pregnant workers for making perfume. We also do not condone the out of country adoption. If you wish to try another paper may we suggest "The Next Town Over Daily"

Regards,
    The Daily Newspaper
    What a fucking liberty! What if they were Russian women and babies would that help?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I missed you.
    I missed you, especially in my last game, I needed your help convincing town of something. Family Guy game I think. Anyway town won in the end but would have been much quicker had you been there. Final day came down to 3 of us on that game.

Dear Editor.

As a citizen, I am a devout follower of the law. It is the greatest invention of mankind, ensuring a stable society where scum cannot thrive. And the law mandates that every day, we the people, in a democratic fashion, select one enemy of the state kittens. In light of this law, which I fully support, I fail to see the relevance of your argument. I hope the Daily Newspaper does not devolve into some sort of anarchist law-hating kitten-hating actor of society advocating that scum can ignore the rule of the law just because it might offend their incorrect sense of morals.

Signed, a deeply concerned reader.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    What's not being stated here, is that Danner is in fact a Doggo. This particular Doggo is a usurper and wanting all the power for themself! DOWN WITH THE DOGGO DANNER!

Vote: Danner

- - - Updated - - -
    @dupti got some errors in your vote count and you call me a bad mod. PFFT

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @dupti got some errors in your vote count and you call me a bad mod. PFFT
    I have no idea what youre talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I have no idea what youre talking about
    Is that why your vote count post says it was edited 20 minutes ago?

I removed the part where I modkilled you but perhaps I should put it back