Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Can we also have a normal, fit, no-steroids junky, non obese male human?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    There's a Kul'Tiran human using the Goblin male skeleton (in specific it's a re-skin of the new Gallywix model).
    Oh, you DON'T mean a Kul Tiran, you mean the dungeon pirate model? Whic almost could look like a dungeon boss?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Can we also have a normal, fit, no-steroids junky, non obese male human?
    Uhm, you mean normal human? Wouldn't call that obese or even close to.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    I do hope that the Kul Tiran (maybe?) people would be an Allied Race cuz they look kinda awesome!

Not sure what they could do with the ladies but I'm sure there could be something. :P
    Considering Allied race is pretty much Blizzard code for sub race, I'd hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh, you DON'T mean a Kul Tiran, you mean the dungeon pirate model? Whic almost could look like a dungeon boss?

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm, you mean normal human? Wouldn't call that obese or even close to.
    The current one is the He-Man. The one that is asked for is fat. Just would like a normal fit body-type.

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    SO, with the new models of tubby, barrel-chested humans of Kul'Tiras, is there a possibility I too can become a big man? Are we getting more customization options? the new models just look so...imposing. One of them wearing full plate swinging an ax around would be intimidating. don't see why it can't just be an option. This is probably the only populated MMO on the market that doesn't let you change body types by now, it's not far fetched.
    well since the models are 100% new, and we are getting more races later on, i think you can add 2 and 2 together, quick mafs
    Last edited by valky94; 2017-11-10 at 08:27 AM.

I am not talking skeleton, and they have been updated like ours for new animations, you've seen them at the reveal. Hence new type.
    What new animations...? And skeletons matter a lot more than new models. The Nightborne I believe are getting all new animations (they just shared the Night Elf animations, since they were just reskins and all). From what I can see, the tubby human is literally just a male vrykul.

The Dance Studio was never confirmed at the same way as upright orcs - which has been demanded more than dance studio.
    What do you mean it was never confirmed the same way? They announced at Blizzcon that they'd do a Dance Studio, just like they announced upright Orcs. What makes their reveal of upright Orc anymore dependable than anything else they've ever announced at Blizzcon and failed to deliver on? I'm not trying to fault you for being hopeful or optimistic, but until upright Orcs are actually in the game, they're an intangible promise that has yet to be delivered.

Do link, incase I've missed out on it.
    https://youtu.be/QsZ9xkVQ_Vs?t=45

There are better shots of the guy but this is the only one I can find. He's the Gallywix/Male Goblin skeleton.

I do hope that the Kul Tiran (maybe?) people would be an Allied Race cuz they look kinda awesome!

Not sure what they could do with the ladies but I'm sure there could be something. :P

This is the concept art for both Male and Female KulTirans

10+ Year Old Account
    What new animations...? And skeletons matter a lot more than new models. The Nightborne I believe are getting all new animations (they just shared the Night Elf animations, since they were just reskins and all). From what I can see, the tubby human is literally just a male vrykul.
    BlizzCon showed them having more movement than what the vrykul did. I wasn't saying it was a new skeleton but obviously updates made.

What do you mean it was never confirmed the same way? They announced at Blizzcon that they'd do a Dance Studio, just like they announced upright Orcs. What makes their reveal of upright Orc anymore dependable than anything else they've ever announced at Blizzcon and failed to deliver on? I'm not trying to fault you for being hopeful or optimistic, but until upright Orcs are actually in the game, they're an intangible promise that has yet to be delivered.
    Was announced that they were working on it, as well later before release announced that it wasn't going to be included - hence I didn't take it as confirmed. Unlike upright orcs that was announced and confirmed for BFA, of course, things can go wrong but have my doubts.

https://youtu.be/QsZ9xkVQ_Vs?t=45

There are better shots of the guy but this is the only one I can find. He's the Gallywix/Male Goblin skeleton.
    Thought so, that is a dungeon mob, most likely a boss. I am talking citizens. Have a link better for you

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/673032.jpg
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

BlizzCon showed them having more movement than what the vrykul did. I wasn't saying it was a new skeleton but obviously updates made
    Proof? All I saw was their walkcycle for 2 seconds and a couple of pictures.

Was announced that they were working on it, as well later before release announced that it wasn't going to be included - hence I didn't take it as confirmed. Unlike upright orcs that was announced and confirmed for BFA, of course, things can go wrong but have my doubts.
    Again, plenty of things get announced. Doesn't mean it's absolutely going to happen.

Thought so, that is a dungeon mob, most likely a boss. I am talking citizens. Have a link better for you
    Cutting hairs a bit, but whatever. It's a human with the goblin skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Because Blizzard decided that adding even more elves is a better idea.
    well, basically they copy the night elves and give them to the horde and they provide the alliance with the blood elf model. Besides that we have new upstanding trolls and highmountain tauren (still can't figure out why them over taunka)

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

The lady reminds me of the last boss from Freehold, who doesn't look quite like the other Kul Tirans. Kinda looked like a larger Goblin if I recall correctly... /shrug

Thought the lovely lady there would be over in that category of potential unique model for a few bosses or enemies but who knows.

Either way, I'd still love to see both of those on the Alliance side of things! ^_^

The lady reminds me of the last boss from Freehold, who doesn't look quite like the other Kul Tirans. Kinda looked like a larger Goblin if I recall correctly... /shrug

Thought the lovely lady there would be over in that category of potential unique model for a few bosses or enemies but who knows.

Either way, I'd still love to see both of those on the Alliance side of things! ^_^
    I think they just haven't made the female models yet. The male models are unique so the female ones can be as well.
    The boss in freehold uses that goblin skeleton rig. But I don't think the female model will have anything to do with it.

Quite true, just gotta sit around and wait like a patient young man! ^_^

GIEF INFO, BLIZZ! XP

Deleted
    This thread title makes my head hurt.

They're ugly and look completely out of place, like Obelix.

They don't look like "monster hunters" or "rugged"; vrykul look rugged. These models given at the expansion reveal suffer either from diabetes or adrenal problems, perhaps even hypothyroidism.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

-_- im skipping the thick woman -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    -_- im skipping the thick woman -_-
    I'm not! I'd love to play as her, she looks cool.

Is everyone in kul tiras crippled cyborg?