Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account

Malfurion in BFA

Teldrassil burns down
    Tyrande spotted at Stormwind without Malfurion in the Beta
    This is a big event that kicks off the expansion

Anyone think Malfurion dies in the burning of Teldrassil? Maybe he even sacrifices himself to save whoever he can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He found out that adventurer who was helping him and tyrande in val'sharah was recording his entire journey on camera. And sold the tape on black market.

And after "Where are you tyrande ? I need you" Became viral among azeroth citizens, malfurion realised that there is only one thing left for him - explosive ending.

Ands thats why teldrassil burns down.

He must be trying to find a new way to job or something else to be busy with (i.e: trying to protect or heal that big stab wound on Azeroth) because otherwise, he should be able to solo the Horde by himself.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    I think Malfurion as well as the other druids whose souls were bound to Teldrassil will go into a little coma when their tree gets burned.
    If not, they are probably trying to keep the world from exploding or something.

Prolly went back to the dream like he always does when he gets tired of Tyrandes shit and when shit goes down on Azeroth!

Don't worry Blizzard will find a way to occupy Malfurion in a way that will make him irrelevant to the current plot.

Malfurion is probably busy growing a new world tree. It only took Fandral Staghelm a couple of year so I'm sure Malfurion can have it finished before BfA ends.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Teldrassil burns down
    Tyrande spotted at Stormwind without Malfurion in the Beta
    This is a big event that kicks off the expansion

Anyone think Malfurion dies in the burning of Teldrassil? Maybe he even sacrifices himself to save whoever he can.
    This would be the fucking best case scenario. I don't even want to try to read the kind of excuse Blizzard will otherwise concoct for why Malfurion didn't do anything after Night Elf 9/11 nevermind why Tyrande didn't dump his ass.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    This would be the fucking best case scenario. I don't even want to try to read the kind of excuse Blizzard will otherwise concoct for why Malfurion didn't do anything after Night Elf 9/11 nevermind why Tyrande didn't dump his ass.
    Knowing Blizz they'd have Sylvanas revive him just so the undead can be druids now.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Knowing Blizz they'd have Sylvanas revive him just so the undead can be druids now.
    and Tyrande would still find a way to do absolutely nothing related to the sentinels she led throughout wc3. :/

All this negativity aside I REALLY hope Blizzard realises its now or never for Tyrande to stop acting like a completely different person compared to WC3.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    and Tyrande would still find a way to do absolutely nothing related to the sentinels she led throughout wc3. :/

All this negativity aside I REALLY hope Blizzard realises its now or never for Tyrande to stop acting like a completely different person compared to WC3.
    Maybe the way to do it is to kill Malfurion. Maybe it would motivate her.

He'll probably be healing the Wound with Cenarion circle and Earthern ring.

Captain Azeroth is too mature to take part in our nonsensical wars after everything we and our planet went through.

he is nowhere in SW. Maybe he wounded. Nobody knows. But why Horde first attack Teldrassil ??? There is no evidence about why. But many evidence about Horde first Attack. Maybe OldGod manipulation again? Or they know everything that curse of flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He found out that adventurer who was helping him and tyrande in val'sharah was recording his entire journey on camera. And sold the tape on black market.

And after "Where are you tyrande ? I need you" Became viral among azeroth citizens, malfurion realised that there is only one thing left for him - explosive ending.

Ands thats why teldrassil burns down.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think Malfurion is busy as the New Keeper of the Dream. But he possibly may have died offscreen in the book, after Illidan just said how important it was for him to survive. Yikes.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

7+ Year Old Account
    I've always wondered if that

"Where are you tyrande ? I need you".
    came from the real Malfurion or was just an Illusion from Xavius to trick Tyrande?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post

came from the real Malfurion or was just an Illusion from Xavius to trick Tyrande?
    It was illusion. But tyrandes reactions were 100% legit. And whole situation ? 150% cringeworthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was illusion. But tyrandes reactions were 100% legit. And whole situation ? 150% cringeworthy.
    That shit never gets old

Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post

It's not really hard to tell that it's an illision. Tyrande was just too stupid. Xavius was a good troll though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Also Alleria & Turalyon are back so WoW has a new couple on the Alliance.