Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they could charge $5 to remove a single minor infraction and $10 to remove a more volatile infraction. They could make a ton of money off some people who can't seem to keep from getting banned very often.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The point is, in order for someone to pay someone else money, they need to provide something that is worth paying the money in the first place. That is why I made this suggestion. I'm not just going to fork over money if all i get is a "premium" forum badge under my name and avatar.
    As silly as your original suggestion is, I do not entirely disagree with this statement, I am not quite sure there is much they have that they could offer, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I'd take Jaylol's suggestion and spin it the other way around.

Pay money for a badge and ability to sway moderators to ban annoying people. Like the kind of people suggesting the ability to turn this forum into a cesspool of filth.

my infractions are like scars.....they add character

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    my infractions make are like scars.....they add character
    I am my infractions!

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol.

If anything I'd rather them to add cosmetic to the premium membership not something like this. Like colorized name, custom title and the current premium badge. That'd be cool.

Folks who get banned should just stay banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    As silly as your original suggestion is, I do not entirely disagree with this statement, I am not quite sure there is much they have that they could offer, though.
    How about cleaning up their ad sources so we don't get shit spam ads and video ad pop ups blasting us 24/7 without an ad blocker?

Again, if they are going to ask people to pay a premium for them to actually moderate their ads, then thats not a benefit, thats something that they should be doing already.

The suggestion comes down to offer us something that is of actual value, like removing peoples infractions and raising the limit so we can more freely express ourselves rather than being suppressed all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, Jaylock's back... Pstt, where's our money from when you said "I'm pretty sure they are going to reveal a Diablo MMO or a Starcraft MMO. In fact, i'll bet money that they are. You can quote me on that."
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Oh, Jaylock's back... Pstt, where's our money from when you said "I'm pretty sure they are going to reveal a Diablo MMO or a Starcraft MMO. In fact, i'll bet money that they are. You can quote me on that."
    I never said at Blizzcon, do you see that in my quote? Nope.

Also thats off topic.

7+ Year Old Account
    The point is, in order for someone to pay someone else money, they need to provide something that is worth paying the money in the first place. That is why I made this suggestion. I'm not just going to fork over money if all i get is a "premium" forum badge under my name and avatar.
    I agree: I don't see any real benefit of paying for premium.

Something I think might make premium worth while: being able to see the current infraction level for posters. That would be somewhat entertaining.

I 100% support your idea Jay.

Should be twice as many points required and a shorter infraction point period imo.

As per usual another brilliant idea!

Slightly OT but @Jaylock have you ever thought about applying for moderation? I think you would clean up this site personally and you are what it needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I 100% support your idea Jay.

Should be twice as many points required and a shorter infraction point period imo.

As per usual another brilliant idea!
    Thanks man. Again its just a suggestion, and its something that would get me to pay the premium price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Guys, here's our proof. Eleccybubb = Jaylock.

This guy is so cringe-worthy in his fandom of Jaylock, there's no other way it's anyone except him.
    Wrong again, as usual.
    @Eleccybubb is not me, and im not him. Its not possible on these forums to maintain 2 active accounts for posting.

Guys, here's our proof. Eleccybubb = Jaylock.

This guy is so cringe-worthy in his fandom of Jaylock, there's no other way it's anyone except him.
    Because I think someone has a great idea and asked if they thought about applying for mod means I'm their second account?

The fuck kind of logic is that......

Also if that was the case why am I not banned whenever he is?

Oh and FYI had you made this thread you would have gotten the same response. So does that mean I have a fandom of you now? Or a fandom of any poster I agree with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No, we need the break from the likes of you, Tennis and all the others who keep getting banned every week.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Lol fuck off, Jaylock. You get all your shit removed anyway, for whatever reason. Paying money doesn't mean you don't have to follow rules.
    I laughed.

Dude, just don't. We know the truth. The moment you said Jaylock should run for moderator, you lost.

Oh, you wanna talk logic? Tell me, how is a person who baits and trolls CONSTANTLY, worthy of being moderator? The fuck kind of logic is that?
    Where does he do that?

Sounds like it's in your head here mate and you have some personal issue with @Jaylock.

May I suggest using the ignore feature for him on this website? Does a lot of wonders if you don't like people.

And if we were the same account we'd both be permabanned now because what you are describing would be ban evasion which is not allowed. If you like I can link you the MMOC Forum Rules and Guidelines if you want?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-11-10 at 09:21 PM.

How about cleaning up their ad sources so we don't get shit spam ads and video ad pop ups blasting us 24/7 without an ad blocker?
    Sad to hear you have bad experience. Mine is working without experience you are describing.

Yeah, sure thing, Jaylock.

Easy ways to counter the ban if you're going to use that as your crutch. It's possible to have two accounts on this website. Bullshit counter is weak, Jay. Gettin' rusty in your old age?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?faq=forumrules

Posting on another account or having someone else post in your behalf when your account has been suspended or banned is not allowed. As a result, a new suspension or ban will be issued.

Now can we get back to the topic please since you chose to derail it by attacking the OP rather than being mature about this and just using the features to deal with people you clearly have issues with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    No, we need the break from the likes of you, Tennis and all the others who keep getting banned every week.
    I mean comeon bro