Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Classic is not the same as Vanilla.
    (Pirate servers is Vanilla)

Blizzard will release Classic, not vanilla.
    vanilla == classic

No to dual specs, but yes to spec switching without losing ALL of your weapon skill progress. Still have to pay gold and all. There are plenty of QoL changes like that that are perfectly acceptable.

ya no dual spec. fuck that. Pay gold to change your spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    You get Classic wow finally, now you BITCH about it. BLizzard WAS right, you think you know what you want, but in reality, you dont know what you really want. Turned out to be so fucking true ain't it?

This is the Classic you going to get, don't like it? GO fuck off then.
    pff, you are confused. Players who wanted classic don't bitch. It is actually the legion boys.

No, go away, if you feel this is required dont play on the servers. If you dont have the gold you need to learn to get more.

15+ Year Old Account
    And now it begins.....
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Dude I think it's pretty obvious that the people who are bictching are not the same people who have been asking for legacy servers. Most people who have been asking for the classic server are really really happy right now. The "bitching" people are those who enjoy live wow and want the classic server to be just like it. But you shouldn't listen to them.
    If you check out the old pro-legacy thread and compare them to the who supports changes and who do not, then you'll find this statement to be false.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    I agree, lets make the game more easy. Also add flying mounts. I remember back in Vanilla, where I could not roam the skies. This isn't just some QoL minor addition, this is something that is needed for the game to thrive.

Ya, I would agree its a must. I'll be fine if they DONT add it, but it makes total sense to add it. The main thing people like about Classic talents is how much customization it adds to your class, but when the respec costs 50 gold its impossible to actually customize it regularly. Either add it, or make the respec cost considerably less, but yes as the OP says, anyone who plays a healer will know all about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Norian45 View Post
    I agree, lets make the game more easy. Also add flying mounts. I remember back in Vanilla, where I could not roam the skies. This isn't just some QoL minor addition, this is something that is needed for the game to thrive.
    This does not, in any way, make the game easier.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Ya, I would agree its a must. I'll be fine if they DONT add it, but it makes total sense to add it. The main thing people like about Classic talents is how much customization it adds to your class, but when the respec costs 50 gold its impossible to actually customize it regularly. Either add it, or make the respec cost considerably less, but yes as the OP says, anyone who plays a healer will know all about this.

- - - Updated - - -

It makes the game non Vanilla. Thought we wanted that Vanilla experience ey?
    If we add this, then we can also add this and lets not forgot to add this. See my point?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisObscuri View Post
    No to dual specs, but yes to spec switching without losing ALL of your weapon skill progress. Still have to pay gold and all. There are plenty of QoL changes like that that are perfectly acceptable.
    You don't lose weapon skill in Vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Norian45 View Post
    I agree, lets make the game more easy..
    There's a difference between easier and less tiresome. How is the game easier if after raid night I can go to a PvP spec and do some BGs without being dead weight for my fellow BGers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    No, but it makes it not Vanilla. If it's not a faithful iteration of the game mechanics that actually existed at some point before TBC then it's not Vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    There's a difference between easier and less tiresome. How is the game easier if after raid night I can go to a PvP spec and do some BGs without being dead weight for my fellow BGers?
    Because the respec cost is one of the few gold sinks in Vanilla, and is tied to the economy. It's also a major component of class/spec identity and certainly one of the memorable parts of the original game.

The point isn't to make a "better" game, it's to re-create Vanilla as closely as possible. That's what was asked for, that's what Blizzard has said they're trying to do.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    You don't lose weapon skill in Vanilla.
    I believe if you had a talent that let you equip 2 handed axes/maces (enhancement shaman), you had to retrain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dareous View Post
    If it wasn't in vanilla then it shouldn't be in classic.
    Why? I honestly don't get this mindset.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Because then it's not fucking Vanilla anymore?

This isn't some made up new game, it was actually a thing that existed. People asked for that thing back, not a new version of that thing with a bunch of shit added to it so that it's more like some other completely new thing.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously?... /facepalm.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Octayvius View Post
    I played vanilla when strat scholo and brd were ten man's, and ubrs was 15 man, i raided like that for a long time, is vanilla no longer vanilla if it makes those 5 man like it did later on forcing our guilds community to go through major issues? Or is it vanilla when it's 10 man? Which one is authentically more vanilla? This argument is so arbitrary and about muh feels it really blows away any comprehension on the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Loot a blood of the heroes then, there's pain and suffering, and straight exclusion, so you want to Larp or have an actual player base you can retain?
    Trying to argue which changes that occurred during vanilla vs the ones that occurred after is ridiculous. If the change occurred during vanilla then it can be debated if it should be included. If the change occurred in TBC++ then it shouldn’t be included in vanilla.

Deleted
    Would you really like that? Dual spec in a Classic WoW Vanilla experience? It would make the game easier, why is that? Back in the day u had to respec, pay gold, farm gold. Yes, I agree that it can be tiresome. But that's great! Vanilla is grinding grinding grinding.. for everything. Just accept it please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla don't need dual spec. The game was made for working together, not a one man show. Also nearly everything is not die hard tuned and optimized like it's now.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Not sure if trolling or serious.. I hope for your sake that you indeed are trolling.