Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Am I the only one who thought roger moore!? when seeing t title? Who the heck is roy??

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    So Moore just admitted to the 16 year olds on Hannity's radio show
    Well yea, doesn't every state official use talks at local high schools as an opportunity to ask the students there out for dates?

Why is Chicago even being discussed in a thread about an Alabama candidate? Nice deflection, I guess? Yes, there are places in the USA that are more and less dangerous than Alabama.

As for their culture, it's quite bad in terms of religious and political brainwashing. I suppose it has that in common with places like Mississippi and northern Florida. Other rural areas as well, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    1. But there are factually more murderers in Chicago than anywhere else in the US. More people who kill people live there, than anywhere else.
    2. Why do the citizens of some neighborhoods not deserve the same level of safety as those in other neighborhoods? Is this a race thing?
    3. Why does joining a gang magically make murder ok? What steps are taken, to ensure gang members never leave their own neighborhoods? Does wearing a bandanna prevent someone from walking, driving, or taking a cab? What?

So to recap, people where you live = just murdering people left and right, for wearing the wrong color hat.

People who you are denigrating = not murdering anyone really, of any note more than other places.

I think most of the people in Chicago would enjoy the relative peace of Alabama.
    You're comparing a city to a state.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    You're comparing a city to a state.
    Correct.

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    1. But there are factually more murderers in Chicago than anywhere else in the US. More people who kill people live there, than anywhere else.
    And more people live in Chicago than in all but 2 other places in the US. Ignoring the per capital statistics is your choice but it doesn't make your argument stronger.

2. Why do the citizens of some neighborhoods not deserve the same level of safety as those in other neighborhoods? Is this a race thing?
    Well I never said or even implied that. So good luck playing the race card.

3. Why does joining a gang magically make murder ok? What steps are taken, to ensure gang members never leave their own neighborhoods? Does wearing a bandanna prevent someone from walking, driving, or taking a cab? What?
    I also never said that either.

Your really bad attempts at a character assassination on me are not only really clumsy but also violating forum rules. Why can't you be nice and not resort to personal attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Am I the only one who thought roger moore!? when seeing t title? Who the heck is roy??
    An alleged molester of 14 year old girls who won the GOP primary and is now their candidate for a senate seat in alabama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    And more people live in Chicago than in all but 2 other places in the US. Ignoring the per capital statistics is your choice but it doesn't make your argument stronger.

Well I never said or even implied that. So good luck playing the race card.

I also never said that either.

Your really bad attempts at a character assassination on me are not only really clumsy but also violating forum rules. Why can't you be nice and not resort to personal attacks?
    Why not answer the question though? Why is it that some neighborhoods in Chicago are not given the same level of public safety by the local government? Why are some of your citizens being cheated out of their tax money like this? What is it about these neighborhoods, if not race, that causes your local officials to ignore crimes there? Why not just enforce the same laws in every neighborhood, like they do in other parts of the country?

So to recap, people where you live = just murdering people left and right, for wearing the wrong color hat.

People who you are denigrating = not murdering anyone really, of any note more than other places.

I think most of the people in Chicago would enjoy the relative peace of Alabama.
    Incorrect again, as usual. Highest city murder rate is St. Louis which is a very republican state.

Chicago is number 28 on the top 30 list for 2017. https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities

Got to love your post man, there so full of shit.

edit: In Alabama there's two cities which are high in murders than Chicago as well.
    Last edited by Hobb; 2017-11-10 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Incorrect again, as usual. Highest city murder rate is St. Louis which is a very republican state.

Chicago is number 28 on the top 30 list for 2017. https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities

Got to love your post man, their so full of shit.
    He is playing semantics saying there are more murders in total number, not murder rate, then conflating that to mean something it doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not answer the question though? Why is it that some neighborhoods in Chicago are not given the same level of public safety by the local government? Why are some of your citizens being cheated out of their tax money like this? What is it about these neighborhoods, if not race, that causes your local officials to ignore crimes there? Why not just enforce the same laws in every neighborhood, like they do in other parts of the country?
    That is an incredibly complex question that spans a wide variety of topics from taxation to access to opportunity to culture. There is no bumper sticker answer or easy solution.

And although it's a very interesting topic with a lot of complex (and often unpleasant) topics it's also way way way off topic.

It does appear, however, that you've conceded the point about Chicago violence, which is good as that's the reality of the situation. We'll have to address the Chicago violence question (and talk about potential solutions) in another thread. Happy to discuss when it isn't so off topic to the subject at hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its okay because Mary was alive at some point with Joseph or smething.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Its okay because Mary was alive at some point with Joseph or smething.
    I bet the church wants nothing to do with this connection and am trying to be as coy as possible.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I bet the church wants nothing to do with this connection and am trying to be as coy as possible.
    This guy doesn't at least. Jesuit though so YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    This guy doesn't at least. Jesuit though so YMMV.
    Not an evangelical so Republicans won't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    That is an incredibly complex question that spans a wide variety of topics from taxation to access to opportunity to culture. There is no bumper sticker answer or easy solution.

And although it's a very interesting topic with a lot of complex (and often unpleasant) topics it's also way way way off topic.

It does appear, however, that you've conceded the point about Chicago violence, which is good as that's the reality of the situation. We'll have to address the Chicago violence question (and talk about potential solutions) in another thread. Happy to discuss when it isn't so off topic to the subject at hand.
    I have conceded nothing about Chicago violence. What the fuck are you on about now? My point stands: People who live among the worst people in the country, ought not to throw stones at other people, who are CLEARLY their moral superiors. Clean up your own city before you go around saying what others ought to do with theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Not an evangelical so Republicans won't care.
    It doesn’t mater... it’s in ver poor taste... and I’m not even Irish...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post

Got to love your post man, there so full of shit.

edit: In Alabama there's two cities which are high in murders than Chicago as well.
    I never discussed murder rates. My fact is irrefutable. More murderers live in Chicago, than in any other city. That said, I agree that St. Louis is a shit hole also.

Your notion that Missouri is a red state, or that St. Louis is a red city, is pretty silly. Missouri has been a swing state in most of the elections of my life. Missouri has a Senator from each party atm. Missouri has 5 GOP and 2 DNC congressmen. Care to guess where the two Democrats are from? So, this notion that "red states" are as violent as Chicago, is nonsense, even if you try to claim a swing state is a red state.

The facts are what they are. Democrats are just violent people. They murder and riot, in numbers not seen among the right wing. It's just a fact. Find me a prison full of prisoners, and I will show you a prison full of Democrats.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-11 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Shocking allegations from a breaking story. Kevin Spacey's career was derailed for similar allegations. Will the public hold actors to more accountability than politicians?

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
    Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

Alone with Corfman, Moore chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

Aside from Corfman, three other women interviewed by The Washington Post in recent weeks say Moore pursued them when they were between the ages of 16 and 18 and he was in his early 30s, episodes they say they found flattering at the time, but troubling as they got older. None of the women say that Moore forced them into any sort of relationship or sexual contact.

Wendy Miller says she was 14 and working as a Santa’s helper at the Gadsden Mall when Moore first approached her, and 16 when he asked her on dates, which her mother forbade. Debbie Wesson Gibson says she was 17 when Moore spoke to her high school civics class and asked her out on the first of several dates that did not progress beyond kissing. Gloria Thacker Deason says she was an 18-year-old cheerleader when Moore began taking her on dates that included bottles of Mateus Rosé wine. The legal drinking age in Alabama was 19.
    The "Republican Church" already pardoned him.

I'm guessing he's not a pedophile anymore.

PS: And yes in some US states jurisdiction that was totally legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Dumbass from Alabama that put the 10 commandments statue on courthouse grounds and was impeached from Chief Justice because he wouldn't remove it. Then he was again removed from the court for not following the Supreme Court ruling that legalized gay marriage. That alone should disqualify him from running for the US Senate, but evangelical white douches from Alabama cheer him for violating the constitution.