Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    A woman exposing herself isn't similar to a man exposing himself? If you say so.
    A woman exposing her vag would be like a man exposing his dick. A woman exposing her tits would not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Expecting men to be professional and not whip their dick out is misandry?
    Men have to be perfect and professional every second of their lives? They can't ever be human? Sounds like misandry to me.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    He has the same flawed reasoning as everyone else who's against him and his actions...

What you and he are saying is that prostitutes are inherently victims because the Johns have all the power. No. The women are doing it to get power of their own. The pressure is their greed. When they didn't get the power they wanted, they came out to get power through playing the victim card.
    Wait. Are you saying that those girls were prostitutes...or...?

Deleted
    Pretty sure cave man behavior would be to just overpower a woman and rape her. I guess this is like beta-caveman behavior, he just masturbates in front of them from a distance.
    Getting dick picks is already gross, but a real life show by a middle aged creep is pretty awful.

7+ Year Old Account
    A woman exposing her vag would be like a man exposing his dick. A woman exposing her tits would not.
    Care to explain why?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Did you miss the "coerce" part? Sure, if he actually threatens their career, etc, then it would apply. But just because he's more famous? Nope. Doesn't work like that.
    That is actually how it works. When someone has power they don't need to directly threaten. Watch the clip above. It's the reason why Terry Crews kept quiet at first. Speaking up or out can and will get you in trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

Care to explain why?
    Already did. Go back to my previous posts. The parts you keep leaving out when quoting me.

10+ Year Old Account
    A woman exposing herself isn't similar to a man exposing himself? If you say so.
    She is feeding an infant.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    She is feeding an infant.
    Hes taking care of his own bodily needs as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes taking care of his own bodily needs as well.
    No he’s not he’s assaulting a woman who is a coworker.

7+ Year Old Account
    That is actually how it works. When someone has power they don't need to directly threaten.
    No, it's not. Unless an actual threat is made, there is no threat. You cannot hold someone accountable for something they didn't do.

He didn't assault her and it wasn't a professional setting.

7+ Year Old Account
    That is actually how it works. When someone has power they don't need to directly threaten. Watch the clip above. It's the reason why Terry Crews kept quiet at first. Speaking up or out can and will get you in trouble.
    It doesn't get them in trouble, it takes away things they want but don't need, like fame and fortune. They are basically willing to deal with the devil to get what they want, and after they realize the deal wasn't worth it they want their money back. It doesn't work that way.

No, it's not. Unless an actual threat is made, there is no threat. You cannot hold someone accountable for something they didn't do.
    He did take his dick out? He did something?

The guys would be put on a list. The girls wouldn't.
    It certainly seems that way.

Louis had consent. The only thing he is guilty of is having a weird fetish, and his is tame compared to others. Bronys for example, men who want to fuck cartoon ponys, lol.

Did the women involved get grossed out and change thier mind halfway through his performance? If so, why did they not ask him to stop. Why did they agree to it in the first place? Rubbing one out isn't a particularly attractive thing to watch.

I can see justifiable reasons for Cosby's, Sheen's, and Spacey's careers being terminated, but not Mr. C. K.'s.

7+ Year Old Account
    How so? He didn't put his hands on anyone. He exposed himself to them, much like a women who doesn't take proper steps to be discrete while breastfeeding would, except he actually did it in a private setting.

It doesn't get them in trouble, it takes away things they want but don't need, like fame and fortune. They are basically willing to deal with the devil to get what they want, and after they realize the deal wasn't worth it they want their money back. It doesn't work that way.
    What are you even blabbering about? Speaking out against powerful people who sexually harass or assault you can fuck your career.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

Louis had consent.
    How did he have consent?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Implied consent" lol

You guys should watch this.
    I’m a terrible man and human being. I always thought it was at least ok if a woman I’m on a date with was being rude to let her walk home catch a cab.

I’m a terrible man and human being. I always thought it was at least ok if a woman I’m on a date with was being rude to let her walk home catch a cab.
    What has that to do with this, though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

Louis had consent. The only thing he is guilty of is having a weird fetish, and his is tame compared to others. Bronys for example, men who want to fuck cartoon ponys, lol.

Did the women involved get grossed out and change thier mind halfway through his performance? If so, why did they not ask him to stop. Why did they agree to it in the first place? Rubbing one out isn't a particularly attractive thing to watch.

I can see justifiable reasons for Cosby's, Sheen's, and Spacey's careers being terminated, but not Mr. C. K.'s.
    I find Bronys fucking weird “No judgments” but someone wanting to fuck one was just what I thought it was about.

- - - Updated - - -

What has that to do with this, though?
    Because now I feel like the asshole in the blue shirt. I wouldn’t do the boat thing for sex. But if my dates being rude she can walk home or cab it.

7+ Year Old Account
    What are you even blabbering about?
    Hah, and you call me obtuse. Done with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Because now I feel like the asshole in the blue shirt. I wouldn’t do the boat thing for sex. But if my dates being rude she can walk home or cab it.
    What's wrong with that? I've excused myself to goto the bathroom in the middle of dinner with a date and just left her there because she was being a bitch. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Hah, and you call me obtuse. Done with you.
    Well, seems to me you are going full they had it coming road.

- - - Updated - - -

What's wrong with that? I've excused myself to goto the bathroom in the middle of dinner with a date and just left her there because she was being a bitch. Ain't nobody got time for that.
    You didn't pay your bill?