Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    In the animal kingdom the process of natural selection will eventually remove them from the gene pool. Human perception need not apply here. We don't need to apply our beliefs on everything that goes on in the world. Sometimes these things happen in nature. Ask your dog why it humps your leg, even they're the product of human selection?
    but what happens if it's due to chemicals in the environment?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Without that comment I would be like "oh, ok". With your comment I'm like "Poster is someone me and other feminazi hunt, SNIPE". In other words why care baiting? You get reported and the whole topic will fade away in the shadows.
    Come to Sweden, spend some time here. It's the country of feminazis and immigrants. My female friends from USA, Asia, east and even west Europe are often asking me wtf is going on with the feminism in Sweden.
    Don't mention anything neutral about homosexuality, feminism or even the Pride Parade. You'll get bashed for not being a feminist. There's like, a Pride parade every second week in a different city.
    You know Apartheid in South Africa? And how once it was removed, black people turned against white now that they have equal rights and equal power? It's the same here just women against men.
    There's feminism, and then there's swedish feminazi culture which is quite often forced upon us by media. No wonder Viking beards turned into manbuns.
    Someone in the Kenya says lions are possessed by demons because they are gay. The media in Sweden goes bananas making it sound like blasphemy.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2017-11-11 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Meanwhile, Swedish feminazi media goes crazy about the whole thing.
    Fun fact: Swedish feminazis wanted (and got) the balls removed from the lion in the Swedish army's coat of arms. Of course they freak out when real lions act against their narrative.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-protest.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Fun fact: Swedish feminazis wanted (and got) the balls removed from the lion in the Swedish army's coat of arms. Of course they freak out when real lions act against their narrative.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-protest.html
    Only 10 years old new....And BTW, most heraldic depictions of lions are a little more discret in the genitalia aspect.

Come to Sweden, spend some time here. It's the country of feminazis and immigrants. My female friends from USA, Asia, east and even west Europe are often asking me wtf is going on with the feminism in Sweden.
    Don't mention anything neutral about homosexuality, feminism or even the Pride Parade. You'll get bashed for not being a feminist. There's like, a Pride parade every second week in a different city.
    You know Apartheid in South Africa? And how once it was removed, black people turned against white now that they have equal rights and equal power? It's the same here just women against men.
    There's feminism, and then there's swedish feminazi culture which is quite often forced upon us by media. No wonder Viking beards turned into manbuns.
    Someone in the Kenya says lions are possessed by demons because they are gay. The media in Sweden goes bananas making it sound like blasphemy.
    Sounds like a your social circle problem to me. I have worked in factories all my life, I don't hang with university students. Feminazism isn't a thing outside of university and FI supporters.

BTW, what is the connection between lions humping each other (which is not exactly a ''new'' for any one who ever watched animal documentaries...), an inept comment by an ultraconservative Kenyan nutjob and a ten years old heraldry change in Sweden ?

(I would daresay than this nordic battlegroup insiginia is not really historical-the lion on the coat of arms, if I'm correct a lion from a old medieval family, is dickless)

Man, it's a good thing we have so many missionaries in the area spreading the word of the lord to all those uneducated people who think things like homosexuality aren't caused by demons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Dumb question, who exactly taught africans that homosexuality was an evil thing ?
    Right-wing American evangelist missionaries, largely, with help from Catholics.

http://fpif.org/just-uganda-behind-c...laught-africa/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...a-anti-gay-law

http://beta.latimes.com/opinion/op-e...323-story.html

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ay-law-uganda/

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    This article was not what I expected. I thought that lions got possessed by demonic spirits and started ravaging the town.

Only 10 years old new....And BTW, most heraldic depictions of lions are a little more discret in the genitalia aspect.
    What does it matter how old the news is lol. And did you not read the article? (No, you didn't). It explains that the genitalia is actually an important part of the heraldry. Of course, this opens to the argument of whether or not antiquated heraldry is really that important anymore, but your vision is a bit too stunted to ever get into such a meta-level of debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Knyx View Post
    Yeah. We need to wait for something truly monumental for it to be a story worthy of the general discussion section of some niche video game website!

Or you could lighten up and realize this is an absurd story that people might want to discuss, even if you don;t consider it worth your valuable video game forum browsing time.
    there is no discussion here. we all agree. There is no need to get your panties in a twist.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like someone doesn't give a shit about their OP. Sounds like someone has an agenda. Why do you spread so much hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    What does it matter how old the news is lol. And did you not read the article? (No, you didn't). It explains that the genitalia is actually an important part of the heraldry. Of course, this opens to the argument of whether or not antiquated heraldry is really that important anymore, but your vision is a bit too stunted to ever get into such a meta-level of debate.
    Does the lion on Sweden coat of arms have a dick, yes or no ?

(The lion of Lyon, the lion of Saint Marc, the lion of Bohemia and the lion of England have all much more discreet dicks)

Does the lion on Sweden coat of arms have a dick, yes or no ?

(The lion of Lyon, the lion of Saint Marc, the lion of Bohemia and the lion of England have all much more discreet dicks)
    There's a reason, according to the article (that you did not read) that different lions in Swedish heraldry have visible cocks or not. Let me quote it for you, since you haven't read the article.

"The army lacks knowledge about heraldry. Once upon a time coats of arms containing lions without genitalia were given to those who betrayed the Crown." Vladimir Sagerlund told the Göteborgs-Posten.
    That's why it has a weiner. It's, if this article is believed, an antiquated tradition with an old meaning behind it.

Deleted
    Africa could benefit from more homosexuality, in general.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    There's a reason, according to the article (that you did not read) that different lions in Swedish heraldry have visible cocks or not. Let me quote it for you, since you haven't read the article.

That's why it has a weiner. It's, if this article is believed, an antiquated tradition with an old meaning behind it.
    Does the lion on the Swedish coat of arm have a dick, yes or no ?

Does the lion on the Swedish coat of arm have a dick, yes or no ?
    What does this have to do with anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    but what happens if it's due to chemicals in the environment?
    Natural selection will still remove them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Sounds like a your social circle problem to me. I have worked in factories all my life, I don't hang with university students. Feminazism isn't a thing outside of university and FI supporters.
    But you see it's the students who end up deciding about the world. Not factory workers.
    I don't hang out with students, but I dont hang out with factory workers either.
    I worked in a factory 8 years ago. Stayed about 6 months. I couldn't tolerate how childish they are. And also quite far right, like yourself. It's not a place that employs very intellectual people.
    No offense to you. Who knows you're maybe upper management.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Sounds like someone doesn't give a shit about their OP. Sounds like someone has an agenda. Why do you spread so much hate?
    No agenda at all. Read about it in swedish media, that's how I actually heard about it. Therefore the comments.

You know what would fix that, education, hows that going down there? not that good i reckon.

Third world problems
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.